Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 64925 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Let's not go sucking off each other's dicks based on some allegations lacking any real evidence. We are in wait-and-see territory, at this point. I'm not ever inclined to take Team Trump at their word, either. So we shall see.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1751 on: January 19, 2024, 06:34:15 PM »
Let's not go sucking off each other's dicks based on some allegations lacking any real evidence. We are in wait-and-see territory, at this point. I'm not ever inclined to take Team Trump at their word, either. So we shall see.
LMAO, okay Spracs.

Switch Trumps party and her political allegiance and you and the rest of #blueanongE would have crap another 40 pages by now

The billing, the White House visitor logs etc are all sus until Spracs declares otherwise (only applies to Republicans)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The thing is, this cancer would not happen in the modern Democratic Party. The worst thing the Dems have is Menendez, and literally no Dems are standing up for him. So color me not impressed with your attempted, hypothetical whataboutism.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1753 on: January 19, 2024, 06:40:46 PM »
The thing is, this cancer would not happen in the modern Democratic Party. The worst thing the Dems have is Menendez, and literally no Dems are standing up for him. So color me not impressed with your attempted, hypothetical whataboutism.
You elected the 2nd biggest pay to play operation in modern American history in the Grifters Biden. Almost put the largest pay to play  operation back in the White House in 2016.

Just because you guys circle the wagons around your grifters and Chinese spy bangers like none other. Doesn’t make it any less corrupt.

Not to mention putting an Iranian spy as point person on Iran only to put him on an iceberg and stonewall all questioning about what happened.

The list goes for days

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You elected the 2nd biggest pay to play operation in modern American history in the Grifters Biden. Almost put the largest pay to play  operation back in the White House in 2016.

Just because you guys circle the wagons around your grifters and Chinese spy bangers like none other. Doesn’t make it any less corrupt.

Oh wait, y'all finally got the goods on Biden Inc.? I've been waiting patiently, so this is great to hear. Please, spill the tea.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Oh wait, y'all finally got the goods on Biden Inc.? I've been waiting patiently, so this is great to hear. Please, spill the tea.
Look at you getting all raged up. You’re like Dan Goldman raging out about Hunter’s laptop only to have the DOJ confirm it was all legit and the files were intact and not tampered with, and everything backed up in the Apple Cloud matched the files on the hard drive.

It’s gone from Pedo Pete didn’t have anything to do with Hunter’s business to Pedo Pete didn’t make any money off the grift. Which is a lie.

#movethegoalposts

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Big shoutout to judge Maryellen Noreika for laughing Hunter’s plea deal right out of the courtroom

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm more like Dan Carlin raging out about the Huns, but regardless, you didn't deliver the goods I was promised.  :dubious:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LMAO - you’re raging out because we’re laughing at the next set of  #blueanon legal crap shows, this time in GA

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm more like Dan Carlin raging out about the Huns, but regardless, you didn't deliver the goods I was promised.  :dubious:
Tap out accepted

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LMAO - you’re raging out because we’re laughing at the next set of  #blueanon legal crap shows, this time in GA

Is "we" you and your imaginary friends, or are these people you grab beers with down at the Moose Lodge, or what?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oh man, this is bad

Just embrace yet another #blueanon clown show for once. You’ll be happier.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
I feel bad for daxs keyboard :frown:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
DuhBigPsycho just can’t ever read the room.

It’s sad

#ragequittime?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
“We've got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden.” James Biden moments after firing the compliance director at Paradigm Global Advisors - 2006

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The only kind of academic “freedom” is academic freedom as defined by #blueanon.

A subtle twist on: Democracy (as we define it) dies in the darkness

All information we don’t like is mis/disinformation

These are the life and times of (Fascistic) #blueanon

https://www.thedp.com/article/2024/01/penn-marc-rowan-letter-faculty-perspective-academic-freedom

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Take a chill pill, my dude.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
If anyone, literally anyone, has the goods on joe biden it is pretty much time to provide some receipts iike immediately because he is about to whip stinky's ass again in November.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
If anyone, literally anyone, has the goods on joe biden it is pretty much time to provide some receipts iike immediately because he is about to whip stinky's ass again in November.

Even with an October Surprise, we all know he will quietly plead guilty to a diversion and the whole thing won’t even make page 6. The fix is in, folks!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Even with an October Surprise, we all know he will quietly plead guilty to a diversion and the whole thing won’t even make page 6. The fix is in, folks!

:peek:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Here is the thing, with the proof that is basically common knowledge it will be everywhere.  Patriots will make sure it's public.  they won't claim "it was buried by the deep state" because that is the same as saying it never existed. 

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile

Here is the thing, with the proof that is basically common knowledge it will be everywhere.  Patriots will make sure it's public.  they won't claim "it was buried by the deep state" because that is the same as saying it never existed.

The optimist ideologue in me hopes you’re right. The realist in me says he skates (not unlike how Hunter megahog Biden goes a lot of ice skating iykwim)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Take a chill pill, my dude.
It’s like you can’t see the 100 page plus threads where #blueanongE is melting down about everything

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: January 21, 2024, 03:45:09 PM »

I know you’re used to your movement wanting to impeach at the drop of hat only to get pulled into  (one of) the greatest and most embarrassing piles of nothing in modern American history aka Trump-Russian COLUSION. Replete with Robbie Mueller bobble head dolls and divinity candles.

But certain forces are working against the process via one of the greatest circling of the wagons in #blueanon political history.

You guys are going to protect President Ensure with the power 10,000 suns

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When Fetts isn’t so funny anymore . . .