Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 64917 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
StalkerBot.7 - An insta tapout experience

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
The floor is yours to explain further, dax. I don't think you've been posting ITT enough lately.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've already explained and one of the reasons I post here is because I know it absolutely  :curse: :curse: you.

Which is super weird, but then again, you're a psycho who apparently can't follow anything.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just too much got damn compliance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
These are the life and times of #blueanon

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You're against affinity groups?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1681 on: December 14, 2023, 08:12:19 AM »
So the white members of the Boston council don’t have a shared interest in gathering with officers in the same enterprise and advancing the City of Boston together?

Interesting

Boston: Still a bastion of racism (of all types)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So the white members of the Boston council don’t have a shared interest in gathering with officers in the same enterprise and advancing the City of Boston together?

This event will not prevent them from having that opportunity.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1683 on: December 14, 2023, 08:29:42 AM »

They got caught (the ol mailing list/reply all conundrum), they’re embarrassed, you’re embarrassed, and now you’re LOL’ably trying to reach for anything to defend #blueanon #blueanoning

Boston: A melting pot of systemic racism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They got caught (the ol mailing list/reply all conundrum), they’re embarrassed, you’re embarrassed, and now you’re LOL’ably trying to reach for anything to defend #blueanon #blueanoning

I'm not embarrassed by affinity groups. I support them. Brave of you to come out against them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm not embarrassed by affinity groups. I support them. Brave of you to come out against them.
Thanks for reaffirming that you support racism and divisive #blueanon political leaders.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not sure what the law is in Massachusetts, but pretty sure that sort of gathering would probably violate the Kansas Open Meetings Act.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
I didn't realize dax was one of those people.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
dax, how do you feel about the BET network?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The reaches by #blueanongE to cover their embarrassment over one of their own being exclusionary and divisive (again) while expected, are none-the-less  :lol: :lol:

Imagine defending a "only certain color skin people can attend party" by comparing it to a ubiquitous television network that is available to all viewers who desire to partake in that network.

But it just wouldn't be #slowduggin without the slow part.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I'm cool with skipping the holiday parties of groups I'm not in.  Cool with skipping most holiday parties of groups I'm in too.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Is this where we find out dax doesn't know what embarrass means?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If there's a racially divisive #blueanon politician to defend, #blueanongE can always be counted on.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm cool with skipping the holiday parties of groups I'm not in.  Cool with skipping most holiday parties of groups I'm in too.

Thanks for admitting that skin color and race is a series of groupings for you and that you apparently only participate with those in your group.   :thumbsup:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Thanks for admitting that skin color and race is a series of groupings for you and that you apparently only participate with those in your group.   :thumbsup:

You know that party invite screenshot you posted?  Right there on the thing, it's addressed to the Members.  Probably why I didn't get the invite.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Alright

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Uber #blueanon Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson, fresh off of dumbing down Chicago school's even more.  Wants to remind everyone that Chicago is still a "sanctuary city", but when Greg Abbot, governor of a state truly under attack tries to offload some of the onslaught on self proclaimed sanctuary city Chicago, per uber #blueanon Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson, it's an, “attack on the country.”

Stay tuned for more videos of #blueanon Chicago residents who aren't real happy that someone actually took Chicago seriously regarding that self proclaimed sanctuary city status . . . which felt so good to say back in the day of self aggrandizing virtue signaling.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Who is attacking Texas?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The uncontrolled immigration that your boy Pedo Pete isn't going to do anything about.

Now, why are all your city level #blueanon leaders so  :curse: :curse: because someone took their sanctuary city proclamations seriously?  (will not be answered)

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Oh right, you're one of the "poisoning the blood of our country" people