Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 65351 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neocons/#neoconGe/fakecentrists
« Reply #1075 on: December 15, 2022, 12:50:11 PM »
I haven't watched the video yet, but will later! I just know the daxian levels of dishonesty that right wing media has over subjects like this. I suspect this is a statement about how right wing media has turned "groomer" and "pedophile" into synonyms for any non-hetero person.

yes it was definitely about right-wing ghouls calling anyone gay a "groomer" or "pedophile" on twitter, implying they are criminals

https://www.c-span.org/video/?524793-1/survivors-club-shooting-activists-testify-anti-lgbtq-violence

Oh okay, so now it's those that Tweet on Twitter that are driving collective behaviors? 

Fascinating, the omnipresent reach of Twitter, who knew?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neocons/#neoconGe/fakecentrists
« Reply #1076 on: December 15, 2022, 12:54:19 PM »
I haven't watched the video yet, but will later! I just know the daxian levels of dishonesty that right wing media has over subjects like this. I suspect this is a statement about how right wing media has turned "groomer" and "pedophile" into synonyms for any non-hetero person.

yes it was definitely about right-wing ghouls calling anyone gay a "groomer" or "pedophile" on twitter, implying they are criminals

https://www.c-span.org/video/?524793-1/survivors-club-shooting-activists-testify-anti-lgbtq-violence

Oh okay, so now it's those that Tweet on Twitter that are driving collective behaviors? 

Driving what "collective behaviors"? Note that the hearing was especially about anti-LBTQ attacks on social media.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: December 15, 2022, 01:02:13 PM »

Driving what "collective behaviors"? Note that the hearing was especially about anti-LBTQ attacks on social media.

Your collective has dumbed  down what was once mundane.  Now simple disagreement is labeled as an "attack".

cRusty, why is #blueanon so willing to defend, hell, advocate for the sexualization of children?   Why are transition advocacy groups in some cases putting the age of consent for non-parental involvement down as low as the age of 12?  Do you want your twelve year old in front of an adult you don't even know exists talking about their sexuality and gender identity? 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: December 15, 2022, 01:05:13 PM »
I haven't watched the video yet, but will later! I just know the daxian levels of dishonesty that right wing media has over subjects like this. I suspect this is a statement about how right wing media has turned "groomer" and "pedophile" into synonyms for any non-hetero person. Could also be a discussion about the distinction between people attracted to children and those that act on that attraction (a level of nuance lost on stupid people).

They didn't watch the video either because she clearly did not say what they're implying she said. Notice none of dax's and wacky's links have a direct quote from Porter and the video dax posted starts in the middle of the damn question.

Again with these people, either they're too stupid to understand words or they're intentionally misleading people to create discord. I tend to think that dax, wacky, and purple are all in the group of people getting dumped by those intentionally misleading others because they're too lazy to seek truth and context. crap happens on here every day.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: December 15, 2022, 01:07:52 PM »
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1603462915218104321

LMAO, that's a broad generalization and losses all context when we don't know who the individuals were that were involved.  The very simple reality is, some of the people being called groomers could very well be . . . groomers.  You have absolutely no way of knowing without taking a look at each individual instance.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 01:12:43 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: December 15, 2022, 01:25:29 PM »
We absolutely need the adult leaders of our schools in those classrooms daily sexualizing our minor children.  Their right to do this must be defended to the hilt . . . #blueanon

https://www.yahoo.com/video/chicago-school-defends-sex-toy-004827966.html

Pretty weird, but it's a private school, so no reasons parents couldn't simply pull their kids and send them to public school where this stuff doesn't happen.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: December 15, 2022, 01:30:09 PM »
I haven't watched the video yet, but will later! I just know the daxian levels of dishonesty that right wing media has over subjects like this. I suspect this is a statement about how right wing media has turned "groomer" and "pedophile" into synonyms for any non-hetero person. Could also be a discussion about the distinction between people attracted to children and those that act on that attraction (a level of nuance lost on stupid people).

They didn't watch the video either because she clearly did not say what they're implying she said. Notice none of dax's and wacky's links have a direct quote from Porter and the video dax posted starts in the middle of the damn question.

Again with these people, either they're too stupid to understand words or they're intentionally misleading people to create discord. I tend to think that dax, wacky, and purple are all in the group of people getting dumped by those intentionally misleading others because they're too lazy to seek truth and context. crap happens on here every day.
Are you ok?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: December 15, 2022, 01:39:54 PM »
You don't understand nuance and context, as a #blueanon political/thought leader uses massive generalizations in an attempt to make a point.

Meanwhile we'll just ignore the reality that Twitter allowed pedophiles to roam freely in that space for years, and did nothing.  No amount of explaining is going to change that.  Stop covering for the do nothings because they were uber #blueanon politically.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: December 15, 2022, 01:45:12 PM »
Your collective has dumbed  down what was once mundane.  Now simple disagreement is labeled as an "attack".

I mean if the "simple disagreement" is "Katie Porter is a pedophile who probably abuses children", that is definitely an "attack".

cRusty, why is #blueanon so willing to defend, hell, advocate for the sexualization of children?   Why are transition advocacy groups in some cases putting the age of consent for non-parental involvement down as low as the age of 12?  Do you want your twelve year old in front of an adult you don't even know exists talking about their sexuality and gender identity?

I took sex ed when I was 12 or so, and that was like 30 years ago. :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: December 15, 2022, 01:53:42 PM »

I mean if the "simple disagreement" is "Katie Porter is a pedophile who probably abuses children", that is definitely an "attack".

I took sex ed when I was 12 or so, and that was like 30 years ago. :dunno:

So we're essentially back to randoTwitter speaks for all - check, got it.

My question had nothing to do with good old public school Sex Ed.  Avoidance factor - Extreme

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: December 15, 2022, 02:18:48 PM »
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1603462915218104321

LMAO, that's a broad generalization and losses all context when we don't know who the individuals were that were involved.  The very simple reality is, some of the people being called groomers could very well be . . . groomers.  You have absolutely no way of knowing without taking a look at each individual instance.

Nothing is confirmed.  So anyone saying it’s made up doesn’t have the first rough ridin' clue if it is or not.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: December 15, 2022, 03:25:56 PM »
Running straight to the tapout is getting to be more commonplace for Starbot.7

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: December 15, 2022, 03:41:28 PM »
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: December 15, 2022, 03:45:09 PM »
@Trim - a perpetual tapout

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: December 15, 2022, 11:19:31 PM »
So Elon is now just straight up censoring journalists, this is the first time where I think twitter, as we know it, might actually be in trouble.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/15/twitter-suspends-journalists-musk-00074261

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: December 15, 2022, 11:22:17 PM »
Maybe you should join us in the OFFICIAL thread for this. Lots of melting down

Master Political Social Media Thread
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: December 15, 2022, 11:22:57 PM »
What a shame, who doesn't want to see hardcore #blueanoner Keith Olbermann's amazing idiocy (and pinnacle of 1st world problems rage) on display?

#blueanon:  You can't ban our journalists!!

BTW, wrong thread MIR, goodness

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: December 15, 2022, 11:29:09 PM »
What a shame, who doesn't want to see hardcore #blueanoner Keith Olbermann's amazing idiocy (and pinnacle of 1st world problems rage) on display?

#blueanon:  You can't ban our journalists!!

BTW, wrong thread MIR, goodness

Weirdo post

Vs

Funny tweet
https://twitter.com/3YearLetterman/status/1603597377302142977
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: December 21, 2022, 08:38:02 PM »
Lol, I agree with the Tweet.  But your post is the usual gibberish.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: December 21, 2022, 08:41:21 PM »
LMAO knowing so many simple brained people believe this guy while never asking why our President immersed himself and his family in one of the most corrupt countries in the world. 

A place so shitty, Barack Obama wanted nothing to do with them (while pronouncing the era of post election flexibility vis a vis Vlad and Russia on a live mic).

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1605612537550176256?s=46&t=x4KeMkn2fVpusp1Dqw-dWw

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: January 08, 2023, 03:50:42 PM »
Incredible addition, thanks @trim

The international reach of the diabolical Steve Bannon

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1595374680285782016

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: January 08, 2023, 08:04:14 PM »
Qanon “influencers”.   LMAO

A chefs kiss addition

https://twitter.com/alkapdc/status/1612258675233619969?s=46&t=I1pcy2Nm-UGuqzswly6vcg