Author Topic: HORRORSURPRISE!  (Read 12731 times)

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Re: HORRORSURPRISE!
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2012, 09:08:36 AM »
Man, these are the times when we could really use someone to cover K-State sports!!!

it's thursday, jackass.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2012, 09:11:15 AM »
did sams at least knock the white girl up so we can try again in 18ish years?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2012, 09:11:51 AM »
did sams at least knock the white girl up so we can try again in 18ish years?

So blessed.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2012, 10:21:39 AM »
Man, these are the times when we could really use someone to cover K-State sports!!!

it's the day after a major usa holiday, jerk. have some respect for the people that cover kstate sports, their families and the united states of america. plus, it's wedding season. don't forget that it's wedding season.

This weekend is a huge wedding weekend.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2012, 10:32:39 AM »

it's the day after a major usa holiday, jerk. have some respect for the people that cover kstate sports, their families and the united states of america. plus, it's wedding season. don't forget that it's wedding season.

Thankfully D Scott never stops working.

He just dropped a hard hitting Q&A with Tysyn Hartman like a hammer.

by D. Scott Fritchen
The Fourth of July features plenty of fireworks in Wichita. Tysyn Hartman remains in his hometown eager for Kansas City Chiefs training camp and the opportunity to make some noise...

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »
First Sams, then who???? Baby Locket?

It's like KSU doesn't like me anymore. 

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2012, 10:45:40 AM »
I want Sams to be a bad ass at QB for us as much as anyone, but word is that he isn't smart enough.  Has the arm and the legs, but not the brains to learn the playbook.  I was also told that Bender is looking really good (much better than Sams), and will be the next guy at QB for us.  It would be nice if Sams would be willing to switch to another position because it doesn't look like he will be playing QB anyway.  Source is someone close to the team... 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2012, 10:49:00 AM »
I want Sams to be a bad ass at QB for us as much as anyone, but word is that he isn't smart enough.  Has the arm and the legs, but not the brains to learn the playbook.  I was also told that Bender is looking really good (much better than Sams), and will be the next guy at QB for us.  It would be nice if Sams would be willing to switch to another position because it doesn't look like he will be playing QB anyway.  Source is someone close to the team...

Your source sounds pretty racist. Is it Tannahill?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2012, 10:50:07 AM »

i'm pretty sure that sams is smart enough. that's not it.

Online WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2012, 10:52:25 AM »
Lol... the classic "Not Smart Enough" bit. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2012, 10:53:26 AM »
Please let this just be a scheme.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2012, 10:53:44 AM »
This has tmcats written all over it.

Has to be worried that too many white women will get pregnant if Sams becomes the starter, or something.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2012, 10:54:23 AM »
This has tmcats written all over it.

Has to be worried that too many white women will get pregnant if Sams becomes the starter, or something.

ORGY!!!!

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2012, 10:59:11 AM »
I was really looking forward to seeing Sams in some Wildcat formations this year.  The ones we use for Pease, where he drops back to throw and then runs for like two yards every time.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2012, 10:59:51 AM »

i'm pretty sure that sams is smart enough. that's not it.

Michael Bishop was functionally Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  So, no, that's not it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2012, 11:01:22 AM »
I was really looking forward to seeing Sams in some Wildcat formations this year.  The ones we use for Pease, where he drops back to throw and then runs for like two yards every time.

I was really looking forward to him throwing the long bomb laser passes that Collin can't make and running around the end really fast and jukey like Collin doesn't.  they would have been a good combo with their different strengths.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2012, 11:05:14 AM »

I was really looking forward to him throwing the long bomb laser passes that Collin can't make and running around the end really fast and jukey like Collin doesn't.  they would have been a good combo with their different strengths.

exactly. you run klein up the middle when you need a couple of yards and then run sams when you need more than a couple of yards or if you need a long laser bomb pass or equivalent.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2012, 11:06:10 AM »
maybe none of this is true or maybe it's sort of true but he'll turn it around

let's hope it's one of those.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2012, 11:07:51 AM »
The guy obvs needs someone in his corner right now.  You guys on campus need to make sure he gets a hug a day in between classes or something.  Let him know emaw is there for him.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2012, 11:08:44 AM »
maybe none of this is true or maybe it's sort of true but he'll turn it around

let's hope it's one of those.

yes, I'm hoping a ton for that as well

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2012, 11:13:55 AM »

I was really looking forward to him doing a "Call me, maybe" youtube video with Bonus Lockett and D. Marc.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
HORRORSURPRISE!
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2012, 11:14:44 AM »
The guy obvs needs someone in his corner right now.  You guys on campus need to make sure he gets a hug a day in between classes or something.  Let him know emaw is there for him.

Yeah if he's still here by the time school starts.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2012, 11:15:26 AM »

exactly. you run klein up the middle when you need a couple of yards and then run sams when you need more than a couple of yards or if you need a long laser bomb pass or equivalent.

Here's the thing, a lot these teams will rush the passer and since Sams is so good at running he could just scramble around and then throw a 70 yard laser bomb off of his back foot to one of our wide receivers for a touchdown.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2012, 11:17:52 AM »

Yeah if he's still here by the time school starts.

It's excuses like this that are going to lose our best dancer/most awesome FB'er

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2012, 11:21:15 AM »
WTF is this crap? Not a good way to start the day after our country's bday. Sams, it's fanning, I love you! This should be enough for you to stay, call me. -fanning