Author Topic: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)  (Read 38064 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #300 on: January 26, 2013, 06:29:57 PM »
ISU fans, all mold and no flood.  Big surprise

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #301 on: January 26, 2013, 07:05:47 PM »
I enjoyed the slight altercation that took place at the <4:00 timeout. I guess I knew what to expect.  :cheers:

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 26, 2013, 07:31:12 PM »
You're all sad because you lost hahahahaa

I'm sad because you had the chance to meet us but you chose to tell us online how badass you all are. I'm sad about that.
:excited:
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 26, 2013, 07:36:07 PM »
I enjoyed the slight altercation that took place at the <4:00 timeout. I guess I knew what to expect.  :cheers:

I loved it.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 26, 2013, 07:51:45 PM »

That was in no shape or form an altercation. It was a lame trying to take a flag from a guy unsuspecting and whoever tried it was too lame and weak to even pull that off.

Sad that even you were too weak minded to come and say hello. I wouldn't have even PIed you.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 26, 2013, 08:14:47 PM »
Havs, you're one of us. You've gotta pak with goEMAW elites.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #306 on: January 26, 2013, 09:01:17 PM »

Was with Winters for 3 hours last night. Doesn't get much more elite than that.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 26, 2013, 09:10:00 PM »

Was with Winters for 3 hours last night. Doesn't get much more elite than that.

Hmmm interesting

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 26, 2013, 09:45:54 PM »
Havs, I've been banned from cyclonefanatic.com after only one primarily complimentary post.  Good grief.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 26, 2013, 09:48:10 PM »
Oh, now they've deleted my post.  What the hell is wrong with those people.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 26, 2013, 09:50:18 PM »
Oh, now they've deleted my post.  What the hell is wrong with those people.

probably got FLOODED with new posts and couldn't keep up it from overflowing.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 26, 2013, 09:55:18 PM »
They're the d-bags from goEMAW

They're kind of being mean now

Offline cycloneman003

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 26, 2013, 10:23:18 PM »
LOL you idiots are lucky you didn't get the crap beat out of you, you have some dumb ass fans.
You all are a bunch of passive-aggressive nerds, none of you weren't going to do crap. Just like last night when that nerd threw fannings hat in the bar and ran then after trim and I caught up to him he was throwing his buddy under the bus, apologizing and buying my bros drinks. Just like today when you nerds cried and had temper tantrums from 2 sections away but never came up. Just like you not coming over even when we stayed partying and talking trash well after the game was over.

You, clone bro chill, and the rest of you sissy ass herbs had no intent of doing anything but whining and telling your friends what you would do.

Oh I'm also trying to figure out why your best looking cheerleader was at the bar alone last night trying to get a taste of dark meat.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! hey bitch. im the "nerd from the bar" and you love your story huh? Your bitch "Fanning" threw a fit cuz one guy said eff k-state and got in my face and it was handled. no one ever spent a dime buying you or any of your friends a drink. i was right there in your face again and you guys all just stood there like wall flowers. you old balls boys showing up to a college bar werent going to do anything. You were out of place, out of your element and scared. dont lie to yourselves! but it's all good. we sent you back to manhattan butt hurt. you're welcome back any time!

xoxo

#cyclONEnation

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 26, 2013, 10:26:51 PM »
cyclONE   :lol:

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 26, 2013, 10:28:49 PM »

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! hey bitch. im the "nerd from the bar" and you love your story huh? Your bitch "Fanning" threw a fit cuz one guy said eff k-state and got in my face and it was handled. no one ever spent a dime buying you or any of your friends a drink. i was right there in your face again and you guys all just stood there like wall flowers. you old balls boys showing up to a college bar werent going to do anything. You were out of place, out of your element and scared. dont lie to yourselves! but it's all good. we sent you back to manhattan butt hurt. you're welcome back any time!

xoxo

#cyclONEnation

wtf this isn't twitter

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 26, 2013, 10:32:17 PM »
insert Mike Gundy joke about his screen name, man.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #316 on: January 26, 2013, 10:35:32 PM »
insert Mike Gundy joke about his screen name, man.

This. LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 26, 2013, 10:57:20 PM »
LOL you idiots are lucky you didn't get the crap beat out of you, you have some dumb ass fans.
You all are a bunch of passive-aggressive nerds, none of you weren't going to do crap. Just like last night when that nerd threw fannings hat in the bar and ran then after trim and I caught up to him he was throwing his buddy under the bus, apologizing and buying my bros drinks. Just like today when you nerds cried and had temper tantrums from 2 sections away but never came up. Just like you not coming over even when we stayed partying and talking trash well after the game was over.

You, clone bro chill, and the rest of you sissy ass herbs had no intent of doing anything but whining and telling your friends what you would do.

Oh I'm also trying to figure out why your best looking cheerleader was at the bar alone last night trying to get a taste of dark meat.

xoxo

#cyclONEnation

Roughly 0% of that is true you are probably butthurt your slut sister and or girlfriend was grinding on me on the dance floor. You and your bros were straight up bitches and crap yourself when MIR and Trim came at you. Go take your flood aggy ass back to dog crap campus town and drink a Long Island ice tea and tell everyone how big and bad you are on a message board post you pansy ass mother rough rider. Enjoy the NIT you rat.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 26, 2013, 11:02:57 PM »

xoxo

#cyclONEnation

This is hilarious.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 26, 2013, 11:05:18 PM »

xoxo

#cyclONEnation

Roughly 0% of that is true you are probably butthurt your slut sister and or girlfriend was grinding on me on the dance floor. You and your bros were straight up bitches and crap yourself when MIR and Trim came at you. Go take your flood aggy ass back to dog crap campus town and drink a Long Island ice tea and tell everyone how big and bad you are on a message board post you pansy ass mother rough rider. Enjoy the NIT you rat.

your slut sister and or girlfriend was grinding on me on the dance floor

When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 26, 2013, 11:26:38 PM »
Pro tip, which ever one of you decided to create that sock should have not used the phrase "old balls"

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 26, 2013, 11:26:56 PM »
 :lol: "liking" posts

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 26, 2013, 11:28:11 PM »

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 27, 2013, 12:49:44 AM »
A lot of lying going on in that thread.