Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 246109 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #1225 on: July 14, 2012, 03:50:25 PM »
Srsly. People need to be saving screen shots of his tweets for the inevitable trial.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: July 14, 2012, 03:59:49 PM »
Srsly. People need to be saving screen shots of his tweets for the inevitable trial.

We'd have to buy more server space from squawkhost.

I'll sign an affidavit that everything recorded in this thread is authentic.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #1227 on: July 14, 2012, 04:08:06 PM »
Oh. I get it. We cannot be heroes without a villain.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: July 14, 2012, 04:23:31 PM »
Yes PoetWarrior, you need to go Boondock Saints on his ass.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: July 14, 2012, 05:52:34 PM »
Wow, if I didn't know any better I would say that some of you guys might have been weaned off of your mommy's teets at too young an age. sad really.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: July 14, 2012, 06:24:23 PM »
Also funny to me is that a guy who,
A) is in journalism
B) is a pervert
C) has bitch-tits
can't even spell teats right.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: July 15, 2012, 02:02:27 AM »
Hey guys, I was just reading this week's PostSecret here in my parents' basement (where I live) when I saw one that had to have been sent in by that Natalie chick or whatever her name is.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: July 16, 2012, 09:36:31 AM »
How have none of you started a fake Fitz twitter account yet? Hit him where it hurts. His ego wouldn't allow him to unfollow you so he'd see everything and basically have to respond.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: July 16, 2012, 09:44:06 AM »
How have none of you started a fake Fitz twitter account yet? Hit him where it hurts. His ego wouldn't allow him to unfollow you so he'd see everything and basically have to respond.

It would just get blocked by all considered non-haters by Fitz.  Then it would just be an acct making fun of him similar to all the other goEMAW members on twitter already.  Redundant. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: July 16, 2012, 09:47:17 AM »
I've considered changing my TrimGoPowercat account to LifeofTrim and getting real pervy with it.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: July 16, 2012, 09:49:54 AM »
i wish kelly didn't block me, she was really very fun to be mean to, she takes the internet seriously.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: July 16, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »
One weeknight last week I was out with some attractive Aggieville employees, and I was introduced to Fitz around last call (weeknight remember, probably had lots of important gopow work to do in 6 hours, wife to get home to, etc.).  Anyway, after asking if he had heard how Pullen had done in the second half of the summer league game that day (no idea, doesn't care about EMAW legends apparently) I mentioned that I was a goEMAWer, and he said "Oh man, those guys really hate me."  He kind of laughed it off, but it was obviously tearing him up inside.  So, good work guys!

Side note: he wasn't being particularly creepstery at the time, other than being 20 years older than anyone else in the bar, and happening to know all of the young, hot bartenders and waitresses that were there.

Side note #2: Does anyone know what page on this thread the tweets at the underage girl were on? Need to cross-reference a couple things...
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: July 16, 2012, 09:54:09 AM »
I HAVE AN AWESOME LIFE YOU ANNOYING LITTLE NOBODY DOUCHE LORD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU DID YOU GET TORN AWAY FROM YOUR MAMA'S TEET TO EARLY OR SOMETHING OMG?

He seems to have a totally awesome life.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: July 16, 2012, 10:00:11 AM »
Side note #2: Does anyone know what page on this thread the tweets at the underage girl were on? Need to cross-reference a couple things...

Try a search for "penis."  IIRC, he asked a high school girl how she'd know what a penis looked like.  Jokingly or something.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: July 16, 2012, 10:05:30 AM »
i wish kelly didn't block me, she was really very fun to be mean to, she takes the internet seriously.

Yeah, 4/5ths of her tweets are RT's of other retards talking well about her, and the other 1/5th are her telling some hater how she makes more money in one night than they do in a week/month/yr, etc.  Seems very insecure in being a "cocktail waitress".  I can't wait until the argument escalates to what she is going to do 5 yrs from now when she is the oldest girl in the bar.  will make for fun twitter watching.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: July 16, 2012, 10:06:50 AM »

Yeah, 4/5ths of her tweets are RT's of other retards talking well about her, and the other 1/5th are her telling some hater how she makes more money in one night than they do in a week/month/yr, etc.  Seems very insecure in being a "cocktail waitress".  I can't wait until the argument escalates to what she is going to do 5 yrs from now when she is the oldest girl in the bar.  will make for fun twitter watching.

There will always be a job waiting for her at Powercat Illustrated.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: July 16, 2012, 10:08:37 AM »

Next time I crawl out of mom's basement and go to Vegas, I'm going to set aside a little bit of time to have her fetch me some drinks.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: July 16, 2012, 10:09:07 AM »
there's nothing better than the "girl on the internet" scenario.

decent looking girl posts picture of herself wearing something revealing, thousands of dorks fall down at her feet.  she's not amazingly attractive, but they don't care because she's a real girl that talks to them (on the internet)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: July 16, 2012, 10:10:34 AM »

Next time I crawl out of mom's basement and go to Vegas, I'm going to set aside a little bit of time to have her fetch me some drinks.

I would love to, but I couldn't afford her. She makes more in one night than I make in a year, so I would probably have to pay like an entire month's salary just to get a drink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: July 16, 2012, 10:12:08 AM »

decent looking girl posts picture of herself wearing something revealing, thousands of dorks fall down at her feet.  she's not amazingly attractive, but they don't care because she's a real girl that talks to them (on the internet)

You usually look better in your Dylan Meier jersey than she does.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: July 16, 2012, 10:12:35 AM »

would be amazing video for you to record while giving her a $5 and telling her to get something nice for herself. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: July 16, 2012, 10:13:16 AM »

I would love to, but I couldn't afford her. She makes more in one night than I make in a year, so I would probably have to pay like an entire month's salary just to get a drink.

I'll be rolling with the Wahlbergs.  :kstategrad:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: July 16, 2012, 10:13:43 AM »

You usually look better in your Dylan Meier jersey than she does.

:swoon:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: July 16, 2012, 10:14:46 AM »

would be amazing video for you to record while giving her a $5 and telling her to get something nice for herself.

In my minds eye, I envision her reminding you at the end of your meal that she works primarily for tips and that she only counts by 10's or 20's. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: July 16, 2012, 10:19:43 AM »
I've considered changing my TrimGoPowercat account to LifeofTrim and getting real pervy with it.

Someone should make a parody song about him or something.