Author Topic: LOL - ShaggyBevo back at it.  (Read 8234 times)

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: LOL - ShaggyBevo back at it.
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2010, 04:26:06 PM »
I assume Red Rider and Stihl are aware of these t-shirts? :users:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2010, 09:18:59 PM »
And why does the green bear have nunchucks?  What are you some kind of racist?
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2010, 09:24:33 PM »
All bears are asian. All asians are masters of the martial arts (which is where nunchucks originated). I thought everyone knew this.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2010, 09:43:09 PM »
All bears are asian. All asians are masters of the martial arts (which is where nunchucks originated). I thought everyone knew this.
OK that's definitely racist.  I personally know a lot of bears (particularly green ones) who are neither asian, nor masters of the martial arts.

But we're getting off subject.  I'm pretty sure Thujone just committed treason by lying about a copyright.  I'm pre-law.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Sugar Dick

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2010, 09:50:07 PM »
Hi Guys. I'm glad you like the MS Paints. However, they are copyrighted by me and I'd appreciate it if you would not reproduce my work on t-shirts w/o my permission. I already have the Murderer's Row shirts up on cafepress. Thanks! Here's the link:

www.cafepress.com/prevailandride

What makes your hullabaloo funny is that an 8 year old could reproduce it.  You should be as funny of a poster as you are an artist.

FYI -
I'm a patent attorney and have successfully patented this item (in world record time, pat #xxx3985x2-23805293).  If you try and claim its "your work" anymore I'll send my all-star litigation team to hound your balls.   :users:

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2010, 10:04:02 PM »
if you sell that shirt with the design on it...and you didn't design it...you can be sued by the original designer.

'dems the facts.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2010, 10:10:30 PM »
if you sell that shirt with the design on it...and you didn't design it...you can be sued by the original designer.

'dems the facts.

You can also be sued by the original designer if you don't sell crap to anyone.  BE CAREFUL, GUYS!

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2010, 11:57:36 PM »

'dems the facts.

More to the point: if your work is an unauthorized derivative work based on a copyrighted work (like, for example, Willie) owned by another (like, for example, whatever part of KSU's Athletic Department owns Willie) you (like, for example, Thujone) cannot register a valid copyright in your infringing work (like, for example, the clearly infringing Murderer's Row graphic).  I'm sure BSAC will be along shortly to confirm but since Thujone is obviously a sock it really doesn't matter anyway.   

:users:

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2010, 09:43:35 AM »

'dems the facts.

You can also be sued by the original designer if you don't sell cac to anyone.  BE CAREFUL, GUYS!

no you can't...You can put a logo/design on whatever you want as long as its not for resale.

I could make a Tshirt for myself, say, a Fear the Beard shirt using KSU_Fan's work and it'd be perfectly legal as long as I wasn't selling reproductions.

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2010, 09:45:50 AM »
you should have been in chat last night bookcat. :shy:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2010, 09:47:04 AM »
you should have been in chat last night bookcat. :shy:

wha happon?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2010, 09:49:49 AM »
Sorry, folks.  MadCat now owns the rights to the phrase "Murderer's Row" when used in reference to professional, collegiate, and amateur sporting events.  I charge a nickel for royalties.  :comehere:

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2010, 11:49:18 AM »
You can also be sued by the original designer if you don't sell cac to anyone.  BE CAREFUL, GUYS!

no you can't...You can put a logo/design on whatever you want as long as its not for resale.

I could make a Tshirt for myself, say, a Fear the Beard shirt using KSU_Fan's work and it'd be perfectly legal as long as I wasn't selling reproductions.

You could make a copy of some tunes for yourself, say, Kid Rock's newest album in MP3 format downloaded onto your computer, and it'd be perfectly legal as long as you weren't selling reproductions. 

Oh wait ....   :users:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2010, 12:39:42 PM »

'dems the facts.

not always true - It's not likely that you'd be sued because no one would care.  There are other benefits aside from financial gain that can be sued over - not likely in this particular instance, but in others.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2010, 03:49:06 PM »
i'm going to sue bookcat for being a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  i  might lose in court but everyone in the entire world will wink at me as I leave the courthouse and say "clams, you were right"

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2010, 10:05:32 PM »

You could make a copy of some tunes for yourself, say, Kid Rock's newest album in MP3 format downloaded onto your computer, and it'd be perfectly legal as long as you weren't selling reproductions. 

Oh wait ....   :users:

You def seem like a kid rock fan

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2010, 10:14:46 PM »
I think _Fan should sue everyone in here for using him as an unauthroized example

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2012, 07:14:59 PM »
oh man.  :love: ShaggyBevo

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2012, 07:16:11 PM »
oh, man. well done.

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 07:51:59 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2012, 07:58:19 PM »
 :horrorsurprise:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2012, 08:13:43 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2012, 08:17:57 PM »
Looking forward to fitz' analysis on the next podcast re: how easy it would be for that bear to interact with children.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2012, 08:22:52 PM »
oh man.  they are good.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."