Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
China EVs are unquestionably BITB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by mocat on Today at 10:09:06 PM »
He was incredible this season.
He really was irl
I think we should increase government support for green industry but we mumped that up over the last decade and a half so some sanctions paired with government support is ok, but I would rather just play the same game as the Chinese and have a strategic national investment in R&D and manufacturing rather than trying to put tariffs on their superior/cheaper EVs only.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Kids
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 09:17:41 PM »
I’m sure MIR would advise this for sure
I definitely like the idea of trying to slow China’s tech capabilities.
If you don't feel like the medication you are taking is working, I would heavily advise scheduling an appointment with your Nurse Pract, or whatever pro you use, and ask for a Gene Sight test.  If they do them, they do a quick mouth swab and within a week or so they will report to you what drugs should work with your genotype. 

For years I had tried different anti-depress with varying degrees of initial success that wore off after a few months.  After doing the gene test and seeing a printout of what should and shouldn't work for you is a breath of fresh air.  I'm taking a medication now that has been a game changer. 

Four years booze free as of March 13.
Fantastic advice, I may do that…and congrats!
« Last post by Cire on Today at 08:41:09 PM »
Yeah. One thing to live it on your own time. Another to say it to a captive audience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Kids
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 08:39:21 PM »
Time to have a few more XT
« Last post by chum1 on Today at 08:20:24 PM »
eff that guy Butker. What a gigantic jackass bigot.
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 08:19:05 PM »
I could care less about what butker thinks regarding women/etc as long as he keeps kicking the ball through the uprights. He's a kook and always has been but he does his random job well.

If you ask a random NFL fan to name 10 players on the chefs I doubt his name would come up even though he has been here for all 3 Superbowls and is really good at his job.

If that was Mahomes or Kelce saying it then yeah, maybe I would care.

Exactly. Just kick the ball, bro!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10