Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 63935 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I mean it doesn't seem implausible that someone might not a group genocided even if that group is not ideologically aligned

From purplewood's past posting, he seems to be aligned with hamas on gay and trans people so you would think he'd understand this concept
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We have a whole rough ridin' thread for Israel-Hamas-Gaza you giant derps

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Grats #blueanon, your favorite dininfo fascist is back on the case #totalwhackadoo.  So transparent she refuses to disclose who is funding her newest grift.

https://twitter.com/CNNThisMorning/status/1783119712152355160

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Is dininfo like wiki for restaurants?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I mean it doesn't seem implausible that someone might not a group genocided even if that group is not ideologically aligned

From purplewood's past posting, he seems to be aligned with hamas on gay and trans people so you would think he'd understand this concept

Please provide me these posts. 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
THe USCPR has received $300K from George Soros Open Society Foundation since 2017 and $355K from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund in a similar period.

It really is sad to see a #blueanon hero fomenting this circle of racism in #blueanon generational strongholds. Anti-Semites, Anti-Palestianites, Fascistic police tactics, censorship

These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
These are the life and times of #blueanon (what is it with personnel files and #blueanon?)

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-04-24/top-advisor-to-l-a-county-district-attorney-faces-criminal-charges-accused-of-improper-access-of-confidential-police-records

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Oh my god ... are we talking ... 600 thousand dollars in seven years? Dear lord ....

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
WTF are you even talking about #perpetualcringeblogkaren ?

Oh, Soros, okay Captain Cryptic.

You can’t discern the political leanings of someone over a mere $600k and Flying Spaghetti Monster knows there’s no other conduits for political contributions in the good ol USofA . . . #perpetualcringeblogkaren

#blueanon: Kings of Dark Money

« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 07:29:08 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Look at this drunk #fanningbrag in action

Yes, the whole jest is about the contribution amounts and not who they had ties to #eyeroll

#perpetualcringeblogkaren

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 11:16:37 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The best part of this is that #perpetualcringeblogkaren who just a few days ago was running in to call me a racist because I was criticizing Israeli action in Gaza . . . Is now mad that I’m talking about a pro Palestinian group with elements who want to wipe Israel from the face of the earth.

These are the life and times of #perpetualcringeblogkaren

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
A #blueanon stronghold university in the heart of a #blueanon stronghold city

#smdh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blueanon strongholds screaming with racists (using the #blogkaren thought process that any criticism of Israel is antisemitism), also apparently filled with racist facilitators across faculty and administrators
 :frown: