Author Topic: Any developing plans for melting down about this?  (Read 4073 times)

Offline KSU_foo

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Any developing plans for melting down about this?
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2011, 04:41:06 PM »
This is hitting me pretty hard. I'm just so sad. I was going to work on my Jake tribute video this weekend but I have no inspiration. I'll probably get drunk tonight and delete it.

No video??  I didn't think it was possible, but this makes the loss even WORSE!!  :runaway:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2011, 05:10:46 PM »
Quote from: ksu_FAN on the inside
Sigh. Pass the nachos, Rusty.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2011, 05:22:42 PM »
This is hitting me pretty hard. I'm just so sad. I was going to work on my Jake tribute video this weekend but I have no inspiration. I'll probably get drunk tonight and delete it.
MAKE A VIDEO OF YOU DELETING IT

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2011, 05:23:44 PM »
MAKE A VIDEO OF YOU DELETING IT

:bracketmouse:

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2011, 05:30:19 PM »
Melting down hard over the officials who were shipped to our tournament from the big east.

was it that bad?

In summary, Jamar was called for an offensive foul, because he pivoted and his elbow hit the defenders forearm...  That one stands out the most.

quality flop by that guy. maybe our guys should take notes.

i wish our bigs would pop in tape of rodman back in the day. nobody has ever drawn more bogus fouls than that dude.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."