Author Topic: 2010-2011 Starters  (Read 7424 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-2011 Starters
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2010, 09:38:07 AM »
Guys, Irving and Russell totally suck.  Wish that Seward Juco guy hadn't quit his team.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2010, 09:39:45 AM »
hopefully Asprilla can get up and down the floor better than I think he will.  because he doesn't appear to be fleet of foot.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2010, 09:41:06 AM »
I don't see Samuels starting. We already tried that this year. He makes a bigger impact on the game coming from the bench, plus I'm not sure how long Samuels would play on a game to game basis if he started due to the difficulty he has staying out of foul trouble. Also, if Samuels starts at the 4 and kelly is at the 5 we have a SMALL team, 6' 7" and 6' 8" and skinny at the 4-5. Dominique will NEVER start at the 2. We would have the nations worst ball handling starting 5 period. All you'd have to do is press us and we'd turn it over every other trip down the court. I think pullen, mcgruder, sutton, kelly, asprilla is the most likely combo, but I think you could see pullen stay at the 2 and either russell or more likely irving at the 1. I've heard quite a few rumblings of Asprilla being an NBA prospect, not to mention he averaged 14 and 9 as a freshman. Like a guy posted earlier, if Colon starts now, then a much better Asprilla starts next year.

I agree. However, I haven't seen Irving doing a great job as the 1. I just don't know any other option besides Russel, and I haven't seen him play a significant amount of time in a while.

I agree, with what you said being the only reason i could see pullen moving to the 1 because if he is at the 2 then irving or russell have to be there. So I see the most likely combo being 1=pullen, 2=mac.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2010, 09:42:16 AM »
I don't see Samuels starting. We already tried that this year. He makes a bigger impact on the game coming from the bench, plus I'm not sure how long Samuels would play on a game to game basis if he started due to the difficulty he has staying out of foul trouble. Also, if Samuels starts at the 4 and kelly is at the 5 we have a SMALL team, 6' 7" and 6' 8" and skinny at the 4-5. Dominique will NEVER start at the 2. We would have the nations worst ball handling starting 5 period. All you'd have to do is press us and we'd turn it over every other trip down the court. I think pullen, mcgruder, sutton, kelly, asprilla is the most likely combo, but I think you could see pullen stay at the 2 and either russell or more likely irving at the 1. I've heard quite a few rumblings of Asprilla being an NBA prospect, not to mention he averaged 14 and 9 as a freshman. Like a guy posted earlier, if Colon starts now, then a much better Asprilla starts next year.

I agree. However, I haven't seen Irving doing a great job as the 1. I just don't know any other option besides Russel, and I haven't seen him play a significant amount of time in a while.

Alright, I'm game.

I agree, with what you said being the only reason i could see pullen moving to the 1 because if he is at the 2 then irving or russell have to be there. So I see the most likely combo being 1=pullen, 2=mac.

Offline JMart

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2010, 09:42:29 AM »
What about Wes Welker at the point?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 09:45:15 AM »

Frank doesn't value HBBIQ/coach's son mentalities/deceptive athleticism.

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2010, 09:47:59 AM »

If he's ready to ball.

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 10:39:49 AM »
Wish that Seward Juco guy hadn't quit his team.

This.  Has anybody heard anymore on what happened here?

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2010, 11:33:20 AM »
hopefully Asprilla can get up and down the floor better than I think he will.  because he doesn't appear to be fleet of foot.

pittman part deux ???

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2010, 11:35:20 AM »

pittman part deux ???

Pittman is about 15 pounds heavier right now, and some how I doubt, after an offseason with greenwalt, that we see a 280 pound asprilla.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2010, 12:15:56 PM »
hopefully Asprilla can get up and down the floor better than I think he will.  because he doesn't appear to be fleet of foot.

pittman part deux ???
colon part 1.5  :confused:

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2010, 12:25:44 PM »
hopefully Asprilla can get up and down the floor better than I think he will.  because he doesn't appear to be fleet of foot.

pittman part deux ???

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2010, 12:29:38 PM »

pittman part deux ???

colon part .5   :confused:

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »

pittman part deux ???

lol....+1

colon part .5   :confused: