Author Topic: Great Thread Happening Somewhere Else Right Now Folks  (Read 9197 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Great Thread Happening Somewhere Else Right Now Folks
« on: August 18, 2010, 07:35:32 AM »
KStateBate

Post #8263
MyFanPage
Add Buddy anyone know a good divorce attorney in Central Kansas...may need one ASAP.. Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just curious...getting ugly out there... EMAW

Posted on 8/17 9:12 PM | IP: Logged

stormnut

All-American performer
Post #12879
Manhattan, KS

MyFanPage
Add Buddy Re: anyone know a good divorce attorney in Central Kansas...may need one ASAP.. Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted on 8/17 9:17 PM | IP: Logged

pkat12

Almost on scholarship
Post #466
Central Kansas
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Re: anyone know a good divorce attorney in Central Kansas...may need one ASAP.. Reply

kiss and make up

Posted on 8/17 9:23 PM | IP: Logged

KStateBate

Post #8266
MyFanPage

Originally posted by pkat12:
kiss and make up

ain't happening...too much damage...nobody here will take it...EMAW

Posted on 8/17 9:25 PM | IP: Logged

keithwagner

New walk-on to the team
Post #156
MyFanPage

Everything okay?

Posted on 8/17 9:36 PM | IP: Logged

KStateBate

Post #8267
MyFanPage

Originally posted by keithwagner:
Everything okay?

over dude...emaw

Posted on 8/17 9:41 PM | IP: Logged

barborugby

A solid starter
Post #4446
Wichita
MyFanPage

Sorry to hear, Bate. Hang in there. Better days.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Posted on 8/17 9:42 PM | IP: Logged

Old_School_Cat

All-Big 12 performer
Post #6655
Olathe, KS
MyFanPage

This is just his way to get out of the great Bate tailgate for UCLA.

Posted on 8/17 9:49 PM | IP: Logged

Wildecat

On the depth chart
Post #2349
Wichita
MyFanPage

I wish you the best Bate and hope you can make everything work out OK.

Posted on 8/17 9:50 PM | IP: Logged

KStateBate

Post #8269
MyFanPage

Originally posted by barborugby:
Sorry to hear, Bate. Hang in there. Better days.

after a flurry of getting kicked in the teeth relationships/marriages it is to be expected anymore...life for me is better off alone, trust me. Frick it all. emaw

Posted on 8/17 9:50 PM | IP: Logged

KStateBate

Post #8270
MyFanPage

Originally posted by Old_School_Cat:
This is just his way to get out of the great Bate tailgate for UCLA.

yeah...I think this qualifies for that OSC...will probably give the tics away to patients of mine wt students there...maybe next year we will reschedule BateFest. BTW, my wife always hated the Cats/partying. EMAW

Posted on 8/17 9:53 PM | IP: Logged

BClayMoore

GoPowercat Ring of Fame member
Post #18586
Everywhere, USA

MyFanPage

You once told me only losers get divorced, Bate.

So I know you're kidding.

Posted on 8/17 10:58 PM | IP: Logged

koppe22

All-American performer
Post #12604
Im A Little bit sicker than most....!!!

MyFanPage

Bate, are you on marriage 3 or 4 cause it sounds to me like your just hitting a slump, 5th time is a charm!

Posted on 8/17 11:02 PM | IP: Logged

lindsaycat

New walk-on to the team
Post #146
Kingwood, TX
MyFanPage

Batejr. - earmuffs, kid...earmuffs

Posted on 8/17 11:07 PM | IP: Logged

broXcore

On full scholarship
Post #1490
Manhattan, KS

MyFanPage

Originally posted by lindsaycat:
Batejr. - earmuffs, kid...earmuffs

Posted on 8/17 11:46 PM | IP: Logged

KStateBate

Post #8273
MyFanPage

jr knows...he needs to grow some nads anyway...life ain't easy folks...emaw

Posted on 8/17 11:55 PM | IP: Logged

GoodForAnother

Post #19018
The Little Apple
MyFanPage

I've heard of awkward ways to find out your parents are getting divorced but this is ridiculous

batejr if you want to talk we're here

Posted on 8/17 11:58 PM | IP: Logged

broXcore

On full scholarship
Post #1491
Manhattan, KS

MyFanPage

Originally posted by GoodForAnother:
I've heard of awkward ways to find out your parents are getting divorced but this is ridiculous

"gather 'round our bar" if you will

Posted on 8/17 11:59 PM | IP: Logged

KStateBate

Post #8274
MyFanPage

screw him...he is a big part of the problem...just saying...emaw...btw...after tonight jr and I won't be speaking/hanging out and that is just fine with me...been abused enough by him and his mother. emaw

Posted on 8/18 12:01 AM | IP: Logged

broXcore

On full scholarship
Post #1492
Manhattan, KS

MyFanPage

big gulps huh? welp see ya later

Posted on 8/18 12:03 AM | IP: Logged

GoodForAnother

Post #19019
The Little Apple
MyFanPage

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank GoddardCat for never doing this to me

Posted on 8/18 12:09 AM | IP: Logged

sproles43

Post #526
MyFanPage

Originally posted by KStateBate:

screw him...he is a big part of the problem...just saying...emaw...btw...after tonight jr and I won't be speaking/hanging out and that is just fine with me...been abused enough by him and his mother. emaw

You got a minnow on there?

Posted on 8/18 12:15 AM | IP: Logged

broXcore

On full scholarship
Post #1493
Manhattan, KS

MyFanPage

Originally posted by sproles43:

You got a minnow on there?

probably not going out on a limb there

Posted on 8/18 12:16 AM | IP: Logged

GoodForAnother

Post #19020
The Little Apple
MyFanPage

smells like stinkbait to me

Posted on 8/18 12:16 AM | IP: Logged

soontirfel181

A solid starter
Post #4098
Arkansas City, KS
MyFanPage

Well, this thread is one big grab bag of awkward, ain't it?

Posted on 8/18 1:20 AM | IP: Logged

pontific_cat

Almost on scholarship
Post #633
MyFanPage

BTW, my wife always hated the Cats/partying. EMAW

Beatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run Forest Run!!!!!!!!!

Posted on 8/18 2:21 AM | IP: Logged

KStateBate

Post #8275
MyFanPage

at some point you gotta say no more!!!...that's where we are...and I love my job/work but don't care for the other sh#t that goes along with a fricken "relationship" for God's sake...way over-rated...guys need their alone in the cave time and these women don't get it...leave us alone for a good 8-12 hours at least a day and we will all be happy....emaw

Posted on 8/18 2:34 AM | IP: Logged

KStateBateJR

On the depth chart
Post #2827
Kansas City
MyFanPage

I'm completely embarrassed. I'm sorry to everyone on here. I'm speechless. bate is a dentist and I know how stressful his work can be. He is a very emotional guy that has a hard time dealing with stress. When he's not stressed out, he has a heart of gold and will is the most generous guy I know, as well as being very funny. We've talked about recently him cutting back his workload but don't know if he will or not.

I'm 27 so kinda detached from his every day life with his family, but I hope this is just another night of venting for ol' Bate and he wakes up with his brain functioning properly again. He is an interesting guy sometimes, but lovable on the same token.

Again, apologies.

Posted on 8/18 3:25 AM | IP: Logged

KStateBate

Post #8276
MyFanPage

Originally posted by KStateBateJR:
I'm completely embarrassed. I'm sorry to everyone on here. I'm speechless. bate is a dentist and I know how stressful his work can be. He is a very emotional guy that has a hard time dealing with stress. When he's not stressed out, he has a heart of gold and will is the most generous guy I know, as well as being very funny. We've talked about recently him cutting back his workload but don't know if he will or not.

I'm 27 so kinda detached from his every day life with his family, but I hope this is just another night of venting for ol' Bate and he wakes up with his brain functioning properly again. He is an interesting guy sometimes, but lovable on the same token.

Again, apologies.

whatever....I am an bad person...don't forget to include that in your diatribe...GEEZ. emaw

Posted on 8/18 3:31 AM | IP: Logged

aggiecat

Almost on scholarship
Post #741
MyFanPage

Bate go to bed... Right or wrong, you need to step away from the computer for a couple of days. By the time your done Koppe is going to have 3 years with of stuff to talk about. I've always been a fan of your off the wall posts but going on like this in a public manner probably isn't the best idea...

Posted on 8/18 3:51 AM | IP: Logged

BigWillies

Almost on scholarship
Post #556
MyFanPage

Wow my brother is 16 and wouldn't even act ad immature as you Bate. I know in your drunk mind this is just a pad your post count. I guess divorce is funny to you but for some of us its not.

Posted on 8/18 4:30 AM | IP: Logged

labcat

All-Big 12 performer
Post #8659
Stilwell, KS
MyFanPage

Regardless if your serious, drunk, or joking around, this is the weirdest string of posts I have ever seen on this board.

Posted on 8/18 5:04 AM | IP: Logged

paddleking

On full scholarship
Post #1176
Orygone
MyFanPage

Being a dentist is stressful?

Posted on 8/18 5:27 AM | IP: Logged

ksunumber1

All-Big 12 performer
Post #6379
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
MyFanPage

Put the Johnny Walker down....

Posted on 8/18 5:42 AM | IP: Logged

slumpbuster

On the depth chart
Post #3362
Wichita, KS
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Did I REALLY just wake up and read this thread? Reply

Or is this some kind of dream?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Great Thread Happening Somewhere Else Right Now Folks
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 07:40:51 AM »
your obsession is duly noted   :jerk:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 07:44:37 AM »
I saw that thread last night, and didn't read it because I assumed it was some sort of joke.  Wow. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 07:46:22 AM »
I saw that thread last night, and didn't read it because I assumed it was some sort of joke.  Wow. 

If I ever have kids I'm going to trash on them and their mom on here right in sd jr's face.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 07:56:56 AM »
if i ever want need to know what's going on with bate, i know right where to come

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 08:12:31 AM »
holy awesome!

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 08:13:32 AM »
always thought bate was a sock. now, not so sure.  :frown:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 08:15:06 AM »
Would BSAC lower himself to getting involved with that case?

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 08:30:37 AM »
Would love to be a patient of that guy today...
As if going to the dentist was scary enough. Now he's gonna pull teeth out extra hard today. I think I saw a horror movie with Corbin Bernsen start this way...did not end well for the wife... :ohno:

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 09:45:19 AM »
Question, can we file for custody of KStateBate in the divorce?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 09:54:55 AM »
omg, LOL

I seriously doubt any of that is true, but it would be amazing if it was.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 09:55:35 AM »
KStateBateJR

On the depth chart
Post #2828
Kansas City
MyFanPage

Dad, if you're reading this, I hope you quickly find a remedy for dealing with life's ups and downs. I love you, your family loves you, and all GPCers/Wildcat nation loves you. But, you need to really get things together. You are a 54 year old behaving like a 20 year old. You have a family with two boys, 11 and 14. You better get that in your head and fast.  

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 09:57:51 AM by steve dave »

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 10:00:25 AM »
Best thread sans enjoy the band of the summer.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 10:28:06 AM »
In all seriousness, Jr., get your dad some help. Also remember you have his genetic material. Watch yourself this could be you in 25 years.

I won't let it be. We learn from others' mistakes. My dad has a great dental practice, gives to a lot of charity, is a nice/generous/caring guy, but I don't know what gets into him and why he behaves so poorly at times. The people on GPC see these late night tirades, so you see the delusional, obscene behavior as well. I'm at a loss and it saddens me. The good news is, he can still salvage his marriage if he permenantly changes. His relationship with me has been on the rocks for years. It goes back and forth between being good and bad, but of course we love each other deeply. My focus is for him to have a successful marriage and family life, and it was going great until this week. He just lost it. I am a believer in Jesus and consider myself a man of God who tries to follow the Bible's teachings, but situations like this really test me to stay in between the ditches. I'm on my own out here, but am staying strong. I'm proud to be a part of the Wildcat nation regardless of the school I attended. this message board is the most special and unique I've ever witnessed, and I'm proud to be a part of this community that really cares about fellow Wildcat fans and alumni. Anyways, not to get all warm and fuzzy, but we can all learn through others' mistakes. At the end of the day, I still believe my dad's good qualities outweigh his bad.
:powerespect:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 10:29:34 AM »
always thought bate was a sock. now, not so sure.  :frown:

So did I, until he introduced himself to me at the bar when I was all up on the free beer at his "Batefest" OkCity before the BYU game.  Dude's name is Randy or something and he actually apparently is a dentist.  Great guy and gal.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 10:38:30 AM »
key to any great marriage:  leave your spouse alone for 8 to12 hours per day.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 10:41:40 AM »
key to any great marriage:  leave your spouse alone for 8 to12 hours per day.

This. If you both accept the fact that alone time is good, you will go far.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 10:44:01 AM »
Jesus, playing this out on the rough ridin' Wabash Station is just so rough ridin' Wabash Station.  Can you think of another fanbase in the Big 12 that would do something like this? 

Only one I can think of is Iowa State...Cyclonfanatic has a "prayer request" board...that's a little strange.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 11:28:09 AM »
Jesus, playing this out on the fracking Wabash Station is just so fracking Wabash Station.  Can you think of another fanbase in the Big 12 that would do something like this? 

Only one I can think of is Iowa State...Cyclonfanatic has a "prayer request" board...that's a little strange.

Half the threads on the Wabash Station are Prayer Requests.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 11:40:03 AM »
Bate's liberal use of EMAW makes me never want to use it again.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:43:56 AM by Paul Moscow »

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 12:23:06 PM »
Jesus, playing this out on the fracking Wabash Station is just so fracking Wabash Station.  Can you think of another fanbase in the Big 12 that would do something like this? 

Half the threads on the Wabash Station are Prayer Requests.

I know.  I hate it.

That probably says a lot about me and my "character".

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 12:23:33 PM »

If I ever have kids I'm going to trash on them and their mom on here right in sd jr's face.

Doesn't work out as well as you think it does in your head.  FYI.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »

Don't let them take it from you.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 12:36:47 PM »

Don't let them take it from you.
It's OUR word  :opcat:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2010, 12:37:09 PM »

key word.  Ruins the whole sentence.