Author Topic: In Memoriam: Timhawk  (Read 20757 times)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: In Memoriam: Timhawk
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2013, 10:12:54 AM »
The real danger is when The-Mainboard gets wind of this and even a tiny bit of his personal information. When that happens, you might as well just eat a bullet because your life is over.

It's already been brought to the attention of the EMAW and Big 12 threads. Should be fun to see what'll happen if the whole board gets in on it.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 10:16:38 AM by centraltexascat »

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2013, 10:50:38 AM »
Well this is about to get interesting. 
@mikec2w

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2013, 10:56:52 AM »
kslimlb3,

Did you by chance keep a copy of that paystub from that one time he put it on here?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2013, 11:12:43 AM »
kslimlb3,

Did you by chance keep a copy of that paystub from that one time he put it on here?
no he took it down before i even got a chance to see it but im sure someone screen capped it. dont really care to be honest.

The Big Train

« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2013, 11:13:36 AM »
kslimlb3,

no he took it down before i even got a chance to see it but im sure someone screen capped it. dont really care to be honest.

:impatient:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2013, 11:14:11 AM »
i'm all for messing with a guy on here, and maybe even a few silly text messages, but when you start talking about screwing up a dudes life....i'm out.   :buh-bye:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2013, 11:16:29 AM »
i'm all for messing with a guy on here, and maybe even a few silly text messages, but when you start talking about screwing up a dudes life....i'm out.   :buh-bye:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2013, 11:16:35 AM »
the internet can be serious business. truth be told i dont want to do any of this, but there is some principal to it

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2013, 11:19:09 AM »

I agree with this statement.  It's not like you guys didn't know what the results were going to be when making this bet. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2013, 11:23:03 AM »
Pussification of America
:adios:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »
fwiw the-mainboard has softened up over time like we have so i doubt they'd do anything like get him fired from his job or something.

can't guarantee he wouldn't end up with a few hundred pizzas delivered to his door though.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 11:35:22 AM by centraltexascat »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2013, 11:49:47 AM »

There seems to be a theme with you and the avoidance of consequence with the words that people speak. No one forced Landon to make those bets, if I recall he was the one telling people to put their money where their mouths were, and he was pretty aggressive with all of this.

People need to learn not to eff with other people just because you sit behind a screen, words have consequences, always have. I'm leery of people who thinks a computer or cell phone changes this.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2013, 11:53:28 AM »
Jesus Christ, it's the internet

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2013, 11:56:16 AM »
I didn't propose the bet, Tim did.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2013, 11:57:16 AM »
has he sent you a pm yet?

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2013, 11:57:59 AM »

There seems to be a theme with you and the avoidance of consequence with the words that people speak. No one forced Landon to make those bets, if I recall he was the one telling people to put their money where their mouths were, and he was pretty aggressive with all of this.

People need to learn not to eff with other people just because you sit behind a screen, words have consequences, always have. I'm leery of people who thinks a computer or cell phone changes this.

Yeah while I respect gE for finding their collective conscience on this, I have no sympathy for people who welch on bets. Not saying his life should be ruined, but people who don't put their money where their mouth is are pretty low on the totem pole of humanity :th_twocents:

Yup. He brought this on himself.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2013, 12:10:34 PM »

With your past history you don't get to be the arbiter of what is acceptable behavior on the internet or not, you're not exactly the best impartial observer. I've been pretty mean to some people on this blog, I've never felt endangered by someone fighting me, posting personal info, showing up at my job, etc. Me and 99% of people who use the internet realize there is a line. I sure hope you teach your kids internet responsibility, they put people in jail for things they say on the www.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2013, 12:10:45 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2013, 12:13:16 PM »
BTW did anyone mention screwing up Landon's life before OKcat did? Stop being a weirdo.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2013, 12:15:37 PM »

Never

I simply can't believe this.  Have you checked recently? 

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2013, 12:18:16 PM »

With your past history you don't get to be the arbiter of what is acceptable behavior on the internet or not, you're not exactly the best impartial observer. I've been pretty mean to some people on this blog, I've never felt endangered by someone fighting me, posting personal info, showing up at my job, etc. Me and 99% of people who use the internet realize there is a line. I sure hope you teach your kids internet responsibility, they put people in jail for things they say on the www.

So true.  Okcat trying to be a moral compass is  :lol:

Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2013, 12:22:17 PM »

:lol:

somebody's going to IRL fight because of this thread, I can just feel it

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2013, 12:46:00 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2013, 12:50:51 PM »

Never

well thats too bad.

Yeah but ultimately I think he will pay.  Being a welcher seems pretty awful.  Especially when you claim to be rich.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2013, 12:54:42 PM »
I hope you burn it right in front of him when he gives it to you.