Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by steve dave on Today at 09:53:00 AM »
Rowing is lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by Kid In the Hall on Today at 09:40:52 AM »
Do they offer the same amount of scholarships as us?  I would imagine that's a big difference.
I always assumed the scholarship situation was regulated by what the NCAA allowed. Obviously all of that is pretty much out the window with NIL now. If that's the case then we just need an alumni that cares fucktons about baseball. BSAC?

11.7 baseball scholarships is the maximum for all schools - that's why big population states have such a huge advantage. They can offer partial scholarships with in-state tuition to high caliber players knowing that out-of-state schools will have to allocate a much larger percentage of a scholarship to make up the difference for out of state students.

There is talk of all NCAA sports becoming fully funded in the "new" NCAA athletics world, which would mean 25-30 scholarships for baseball, more for golf (currently 4.5), more for track/CC (currently 12.6 for men, 18 for women), more for tennis (currently 4.5), etc. Who the hell knows with rowing (currently 20 scholarships - typically each is awarded in 1/2 increments - we have about 40 athletes each year).
Maybe look outside of the bubble that is the Midwest
Lol I missed when kim was house shopping in California
With 10% annual inflation for the past 20 years, I feel like we'd literally be living out Mad Max right now.
not sure why i keep going to these games, crowd was pretty good last night for a last place team on a weeknight.  not sure who i would even want to keep on this team, thommy, davis, maybe walter.  salloi can go, russell is washed, pulido's contract sucks for what we get.  afrifa and vargas looked ok in the first 20 minutes, vargas had a few good balls in, but then they looked gassed quickly.  i don't know, we're a long ways off from being good, they need to overhaul everything.
Kansas State Football / Re: 2024 Wildcats Countdown to Kickoff!!!
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 08:48:58 AM »
 :excited:
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Recent motion picture viewing - Add your own!
« Last post by Cire on Today at 08:30:48 AM »
Ironclaw was fantastic, and if you disagree then I'll fight you Ironclaw style.

Yeah, some terrible IC takes ITT
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Recent motion picture viewing - Add your own!
« Last post by OK_Cat on Today at 08:20:26 AM »
Ironclaw was fantastic, and if you disagree then I'll fight you Ironclaw style.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10