Author Topic: Sorry but team 9-4 is full  (Read 8471 times)

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry but team 9-4 is full
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2013, 08:38:15 AM »
Pfffft ou and tcu? Bro we win those games by a combined 70 pts

Veterans Day and the cats winning streak is killing you isn't it?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2013, 08:49:02 AM »

don't be a hater, bro.  i think we're the better team in both match-ups, but they have superior talent.  so you just never know.  just saying that people might want to remember that we've beaten west virgina (awful), iowa state (awful), and a tech team that has given up.

Offline Functianalyst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2013, 08:50:15 AM »
i think everybody needs to take a breath and step back for a minute.  this streak is wv, iowa state, and a tech team that had lost 2 straight. tcu and ou both have better athletes than we do, it just depends on what teams show up.
TCU struggled with ISU Saturday.  They appear to get worse as the season goes on.  As for OU, uh no.  This from the Oklahoman:
And while the Oklahoma defensive side also committed its fair share of penalties, it was another onslaught of injuries that plagued coordinator Mike Stoops’ side.

After already losing two key starters — Corey Nelson and Jordan Phillips — for the season, the OU defense had three key players sidelined with injury before Thursday’s game concluded.

Senior corner Aaron Colvin, junior safety Julian Wilson and freshman linebacker Jordan Evans all sustained injuries of some degree in the blowout loss. While the extent of each injury is not known, the Baylor offense capitalized against the Sooner backups.

The depleted defense was no match for the nation-leading Baylor attack.

On the offensive side, sophomore receiver Sterling Shepard was also rattled in the game by a jarring hit that was originally ruled as targeting. Upon review, the call was overturned but the effects of the hit lingered with Shepard.

The receiver didn’t return to the game after the knock and his status is unknown for Saturday’s matchup versus Iowa State.

The Sooners lost big on the scoreboard to the all of a sudden national title contending Bears, but Oklahoma endured bigger losses within the game that could derail the squad as it limps down the homestretch.
The Sooners are banged up and no bye weeks to allow them to heal.  They have to go with what is available and as stated "limp through the rest of the season".  As for superior athletes, OU and Texas' squads have been mediocre since going to round robin play (hence no outright conference title for either since 2010). 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:01:21 AM by Functianalyst »

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2013, 08:51:40 AM »

don't be a hater, bro.  i think we're the better team in both match-ups, but they have superior talent.  so you just never know.  just saying that people might want to remember that we've beaten west virgina (awful), iowa state (awful), and a tech team that has given up.
well I guess I agree but if you can't see that we are a good team(and getting better every week)....like I said team 9-4 is full

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2013, 08:53:01 AM »
i think everybody needs to take a breath and step back for a minute.  this streak is wv, iowa state, and a tech team that had lost 2 straight. tcu and ou both have better athletes than we do, it just depends on what teams show up.

I think it's pretty obvious that OK Cat is not #team9and4 material. Take your nonsense to another thread. This is a place for HFBIQ posters who recognized a month ago that this team would win 7 straight to end the season.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2013, 08:54:30 AM »

I think it's pretty obvious that OK Cat is not #team9and4 material. Take your nonsense to another thread. This is a place for HFBIQ posters who recognized a month ago that this team would win 7 straight to end the season.

i'm willing to bet my g.E membership that kstate will not win 7 straight.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:07:52 AM by OK Cat »

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2013, 08:55:32 AM »

so do we bitch that the cats 3 losses in a row came to @osu vs baylor and @ texas?

:confused:

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2013, 08:58:37 AM »

i'm willing to be my g.E membership that kstate will not win 7 straight.

You sure about that, Tim Cat?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2013, 09:01:17 AM »

i'm willing to be my g.E membership that kstate will not win 7 straight.

You sure about that, Tim Cat?
gotta give the big guy a break, it kills him when we are good

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2013, 09:02:32 AM »

so do we bitch that the cats 3 losses in a row came to @osu vs baylor and @ texas?

do whatever you want

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2013, 09:05:47 AM »
Injuries are the only thing that could stop 7 straight.  We have no depth at all so hopefully we can avoid that.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Functianalyst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2013, 06:38:32 PM »

do whatever you want
OK Cat, I am unsure of where you live in Oklahoma, but Al Eschbach, Jim Traber and even Dean Blevins are conceding on the Sports Animal that K-State should be the favorite in the game next week.  I can definitely appreciate tampering the enthusiasm that OU will not be a push over.  I have to do it with frequency with Pokes fans.  I think K-State wins the remainder of their games.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2013, 06:47:34 PM »
I can tell you're a tuck because of the sports radio that you listen to

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2013, 06:56:04 PM »
yeah, I'm just gonna do whatever I want and jump on board anyways.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2013, 06:58:10 PM »
yeah, I'm just gonna do whatever I want and jump on board anyways.

welcome!
emaw

Offline Functianalyst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2013, 09:29:04 PM »
I can tell you're a tuck because of the sports radio that you listen to
I was giving OU the benefit of the doubt referring to some true homers. So who do suggest? No one in Oklahoma is overly confident in OU finishing the season strong. You may prepare for them to finish 8-4 (9-3 at best) this season.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2013, 09:39:13 PM »
LOL! Just jumped in the 9-4 caravan while they stopped for gas in Hays, dont think anyone saw me!!! See your suckers at the BWW Bowl!

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2013, 09:45:01 PM »
LOL! Just jumped in the 9-4 caravan while they stopped for gas in Hays, dont think anyone saw me!!! See your suckers at the BWW Bowl!
hays sucks and I would never enter the city limits so you sir are a liar

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2013, 09:54:13 PM »
ben ji, watch out for the 9-4 fan snatchers... Kim, Zacker, and OK kittycat.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2013, 09:56:53 PM »

there's plenty of room in my car, just keep your head down so kslim can't see you
emaw

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2013, 10:03:15 PM »
I've been to parties in Hays that blow most of the ones in Manhattan out of the water
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2013, 10:22:22 PM »

there's plenty of room in my car, just keep your head down so kslim can't see you

Kewl. I'll probably just sleep in the backseat this week but make sure to wake me up before we beat OU.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry men but team 9-4 is full
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2013, 10:41:56 PM »
bears are fast...

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2013, 10:59:49 PM »
I've been to parties in Hays that blow most of the ones in Manhattan out of the water
:popcorn:

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2013, 11:00:59 PM »
Hopin' I can squeeze in (willing to ride in the trunk, if you keep the lid open just a crack).

Have a handle of Vodka for the trip (hey, I ain't drivn' - plus, if trunk, does it really count an an open container?).