Author Topic: Poor Klein . . .  (Read 11007 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Poor Klein . . .
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2011, 05:29:05 PM »
"Bill sucked for 4 seasons in a row before this season."

Not necessarily true.  '09-'10, '10-'11 weren't stellar seasons but come on, you can't honestly hang those seasons on Snyder.  Our talent level and depth were abysmal compared to this team and, aside from a handful of playmakers, our talent level is pretty average this year.  

Bottom Line.  Everybody wanted Patterson.  When Gary got fitzed, some fans never recovered.  And we've been hearing them talk crap ever since.  Until now... that is.  

Who's responsible for bringing in talent? Who else would you hang it on?

Ron Prince was responsible for the upperclassmen that Bill had to work with. I wouldn't say that Bill did a shitty job his first two years, because he did show improvement (though miniscule). Those were shitty teams, but it wasn't necessarily a shitty coaching performance.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2011, 05:35:07 PM »
I agree. I was mainly referring to 04' and 05'.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2011, 05:38:51 PM »

Not necessarily true.  '09-'10, '10-'11 weren't stellar seasons but come on, you can't honestly hang those seasons on Snyder.  Our talent level and depth were abysmal compared to this team and, aside from a handful of playmakers, our talent level is pretty average this year.  

Bottom Line.  Everybody wanted Patterson.  When Gary got fitzed, some fans never recovered.  And we've been hearing them talk crap ever since.  Until now... that is.  

Serious question:  How rough ridin' stupid are you?  Or are you 15 years old?  It's so easy to recruit players after 3 crap hole season under RP.  Hell, it's ALWAYS difficult to recruit good players, and even if Bill coulda brought in all 4 and 5 star players, freshmen and sophmores aren't going to win you many games....ask Texas.  Bill's done a phenomenal job of righting the ship in 3 short years, and yet you still bitch about talent in years 1 and 2.  I hope Rusty's reading.

I understand that no one likes you, so you have to respond with anger and vengeance with every post you dbag, but I was mainly referring to 04' and 05'. Hence the 4 years in a row of being kinda crappy!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 05:40:28 PM by fanningksu »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2011, 05:42:14 PM »
Some people can't enjoy being good at football.  It is those types that held us back for so long while the rest of us pushed the team/coaches/admin to become better.  Pat yourselves on the back folks. 

:cheers:

Easy w/ the celebration.  Still work to do...

Great point.  Bill's offense really crap the bed last week and I, for one, am not planning on letting him forget it until it's fixed. 
This is the go.emaw I  :love:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2011, 05:49:55 PM »
wow, fuktard is a really terrible poster/person. 
Don't know about Fuktard, but that sysdax is getting on my nerves.   :curse:

Offline sysdax

• A Fucktard SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2011, 05:52:46 PM »

Not necessarily true.  '09-'10, '10-'11 weren't stellar seasons but come on, you can't honestly hang those seasons on Snyder.  Our talent level and depth were abysmal compared to this team and, aside from a handful of playmakers, our talent level is pretty average this year.  

Serious question:  How rough ridin' stupid are you?  Or are you 15 years old?  It's so easy to recruit players after 3 crap hole season under RP.  Hell, it's ALWAYS difficult to recruit good players, and even if Bill coulda brought in all 4 and 5 star players, freshmen and sophmores aren't going to win you many games....ask Texas.  Bill's done a phenomenal job of righting the ship in 3 short years, and yet you still bitch about talent in years 1 and 2.  I hope Rusty's reading.

I understand that no one likes you, so you have to respond with anger and vengeance with every post you dbag, but I was mainly referring to 04' and 05'. Hence the 4 years in a row of being kinda crappy!

sorry i snapped at you.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2011, 05:59:28 PM »

sorry i snapped at you.
I think you owe us all an apology.  Putting a sock name together made up of the two shittest posters on the football board and making them shitter is beyound reproachable. :nono:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2011, 07:55:25 PM »
 :driving:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd