Author Topic: Q is Real  (Read 106840 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Q is Real
« Reply #575 on: May 05, 2020, 01:31:28 PM »
So how do I know when this goes down again?

Trust me, despite the left leaning MSM not wanting to touch ANY of this, when the "Trump card" is played.... You'll know.

Just spit it out dood.

My guess is that this is the "Trump card":  https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=42036.msg1976747#msg1976747

Could there be something bigger?  Maybe.  I'm still somewhat new to all of this, but I know which side holds all the cards at this point.
bears are fast...

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 05, 2020, 01:58:00 PM »
I mean, I want to  :bwpopcorn: but I don't want to run out before the previews end then have to miss the movie.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 05, 2020, 01:59:24 PM »
So how do I know when this goes down again?

Trust me, despite the left leaning MSM not wanting to touch ANY of this, when the "Trump card" is played.... You'll know.

Just spit it out dood.

My guess is that this is the "Trump card":  https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=42036.msg1976747#msg1976747

Could there be something bigger?  Maybe.  I'm still somewhat new to all of this, but I know which side holds all the cards at this point.

:thumbsup:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 05, 2020, 02:11:58 PM »
When/if any of this comes out should I worry that I don't have any firearms at my residence?  Seems like there will be pure bedlam and if your neighbor were to be on the opposite side of whatever side you were on......  :ohno: :ohno: :runaway: :ohno: :ohno:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 05, 2020, 02:29:10 PM »
if indictments happen to target mostly members of one political party, won't that party just argue that it is the Pres flexing his muscle and that he is a dictator?

Perhaps they would and that's a fair point... Are ALL the FBI and CIA agents that are being implicated democrats?  I hadn't really looked, to be fair.

This isn't about partisanship.  This is about truth and justice related to our Constitution of The United States of America.

Unfortunately, everything is partisan at this point (on both sides).

Not sure I agree; simply because Trump is taking down any/all republicans (like Romney for example) who have been implicit in this hoax.

A lot of common folks switching sides too, it seems...  I spent the first 90% of my life as a registered democrat and likely won't ever consider myself a republican.  However, with that said, I hope all of these fuckers are prosecuted to the full extent of the law and will gladly place my vote for Trump to win again in 2020.

What has Romney's role in this hoax been?

Also which hoax, you seem to be adding new ones daily.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 05, 2020, 02:37:42 PM »
Romney's really just outed himself as a deep state dumbass, not sure I can really pin a "hoax" on him other than spewing some of the "plandemic" nonsense.

Henceforth, when speaking about "which hoax".... it will be "THE hoax", as in this one:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1256628709496369152
bears are fast...

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 05, 2020, 02:39:41 PM »
And just for the record, you consider trump to be non-partisan because he has an enemies list that includes pubs that don't worship him?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 05, 2020, 02:51:42 PM »
Useful Idiots talking about "enemies lists" is just hilarious.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 05, 2020, 03:18:23 PM »
Dax, are you disputing that trump has an enemies list?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 05, 2020, 04:14:38 PM »
When/if any of this comes out should I worry that I don't have any firearms at my residence?  Seems like there will be pure bedlam and if your neighbor were to be on the opposite side of whatever side you were on......  :ohno: :ohno: :runaway: :ohno: :ohno:

Certain of your neighbors may even try to eat you.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: May 05, 2020, 04:22:58 PM »
I will never believe any of this q crap is real and people actually believe it. I think it's I complete work and I refuse to be played.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 05, 2020, 04:48:20 PM »
I will never believe any of this q crap is real and people actually believe it. I think it's I complete work and I refuse to be played.

You're not gonna move ahead of Dug in the "get dunk'd on line", but you just cut ahead of a bunch of the other mouth breathers.

bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 05, 2020, 04:59:24 PM »

You're not gonna move ahead of Dug in the "get dunk'd on line", but you just cut ahead of a bunch of the other mouth breathers.

Says the guy who claimed that General Flynn anticipated in January 2017 that in May 2020 some grifter would write a song called "Beautiful Black Sky" and try to raise money on it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 05, 2020, 05:04:07 PM »

I'm confused, you want me to believe that you're a psychopath conspiracy theorist? Most people reject those labels, an acceptance of such makes me convinced it's all bullshit.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 05, 2020, 05:13:00 PM »

Says the guy who claimed that General Flynn anticipated in January 2017 that in May 2020 some grifter would write a song called "Beautiful Black Sky" and try to raise money on it.

It sort of feels like you're hustling down court to push MIR down to get dunk'd on...  I'll take this into consideration as I form my list.

I'm confused, you want me to believe that you're a psychopath conspiracy theorist? Most people reject those labels, an acceptance of such makes me convinced it's all bullshit.

I don't care if you call me a conspiracy theorist or not because I understand the origins and context of "WHY" you want to use those terms as well as why the less intellectually elite reject those labels.  I look forward to the day that you "get it" and can raise a toast and high-five with those of us who do. 

It's an awesome group of folks free of prejudices, racism and hate.  Much love, sir.
bears are fast...

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 05, 2020, 05:16:39 PM »
Bqqkie, does it ever give you pause that all the q people fighting for truth and justice have rallied behind a person with a multiple decade history of lying, grift, and extortion?

Was that all just an act to prepare for this moment?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #591 on: May 05, 2020, 05:34:29 PM »
Should groyper stuff go in here or MAGA thread?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 05, 2020, 06:11:51 PM »
Should groyper stuff go in here or MAGA thread?
They are the same thread and need to be merged so either is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 06, 2020, 08:55:31 PM »
bookie/dax, what are your thoughts on andrenochrome?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 06, 2020, 11:22:54 PM »
bookie/dax, what are your thoughts on andrenochrome?

These people are sick.
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 06, 2020, 11:31:48 PM »
bears are fast...

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 07, 2020, 06:46:18 AM »
Bookie, I’m interested in your history here. Did you just get bored at home during coronavirus and start reading a bunch of Q stuff? Have you always been a secret conspiracy guy and decided now was the time to let your freak flag fly? 

As of February, your Twitter was still normal sports fan stuff. Like MIR, I was inclined to think this was a work.  By doing the same stuff on Twitter I’ve got to imagine it’s burning a ton of personal IRL bridges as well, so it seems real.
:adios:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 07, 2020, 06:58:41 AM »
Bookie, I’m interested in your history here. Did you just get bored at home during coronavirus and start reading a bunch of Q stuff? Have you always been a secret conspiracy guy and decided now was the time to let your freak flag fly? 

As of February, your Twitter was still normal sports fan stuff. Like MIR, I was inclined to think this was a work.  By doing the same stuff on Twitter I’ve got to imagine it’s burning a ton of personal IRL bridges as well, so it seems real.

Truth never burns bridges. It’s lies and deception that cause distrust and soured relationships. Why would you think it would burn bridges amongst true friends?

https://twitter.com/georgepapa19/status/1258267709038424065
bears are fast...

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 07, 2020, 07:26:06 AM »
:JLawThumbsUpGif:
:adios:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador