Author Topic: Attention Fellow Conservatives  (Read 36456 times)

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Fellow Conservatives
« Reply #300 on: September 24, 2014, 03:32:51 PM »
Always knew Mark Ruffalo was emaw

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 24, 2014, 03:35:32 PM »
Is he super wishy-washy? I bet he wears KU stuff during basketball season.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 24, 2014, 04:13:57 PM »
Always knew Mark Ruffalo was emaw

That's John Stamos.  Noted emaw hero. 

My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 25, 2014, 11:38:30 AM »

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 25, 2014, 04:40:39 PM »
Welp, it's settled then.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 25, 2014, 04:46:03 PM »
KS religious conservatives, heads up:
http://cjonline.com/news/2014-09-24/state-oks-sale-sex-toys-online-recoup-tax-losses

ad fake dongs per aspera

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2014, 12:35:45 PM »
Who does Greg Orman caucus and side with you?  He won't say, and seems to be hiding on this issue.   My guess.

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 29, 2014, 12:42:19 PM »
I'm betting he sides with the republicans.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 29, 2014, 01:07:54 PM »

So you're betting the Republicans win back 51 seats without Roberts? He'll caucus with whomever takes the majority, but if the Republicans only get to 50 without him, you can be damned sure he'll go Democrat. His ideology appears to be left of center. The only question is whether he's more a Claire McCaskill left or full-on crazy-eyes Nancy Pelosi left.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 29, 2014, 01:22:19 PM »

So you're betting the Republicans win back 51 seats without Roberts? He'll caucus with whomever takes the majority, but if the Republicans only get to 50 without him, you can be damned sure he'll go Democrat. His ideology appears to be left of center. The only question is whether he's more a Claire McCaskill left or full-on crazy-eyes Nancy Pelosi left.

I think he will side with whoever is more likely to get him reelected.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 29, 2014, 02:16:09 PM »
He will caucus with Dems.  I mean, he could win the election today if he would simply come out and say he would caucus with the R's.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 29, 2014, 02:35:02 PM »
He will caucus with Dems.  I mean, he could win the election today if he would simply come out and say he would caucus with the R's.

If he said he would caucus with the R's from day 1, Taylor never would have dropped out of the race and he would have zero chance of winning.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 29, 2014, 02:49:31 PM »

If he said he would caucus with the R's from day 1, Taylor never would have dropped out of the race and he would have zero chance of winning.

Yep, but Taylor is gone now and has been for a week or more.  So, he could win the thing right now if he simply said he was going with the R's.  The race becomes a contest against two R's at that point.  One who many dislike but may or may not vote for because they are worried that the other guy may go Dem. So, if Orman came out R, it would sway many of those voters, imo.  Race over.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 29, 2014, 02:52:37 PM »

Yep, but Taylor is gone now and has been for a week or more.  So, he could win the thing right now if he simply said he was going with the R's.  The race becomes a contest against two R's at that point.  One who many dislike but may or may not vote for because they are worried that the other guy may go Dem. So, if Orman came out R, it would sway many of those voters, imo.  Race over.

If he comes out as a republican now, he loses everything he has been running on up to this point, like being a "true independent". Whoever Orman decides to caucus with, I would certainly hope that he gets the state of Kansas a whole lot of pork in return.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 29, 2014, 02:55:00 PM »

If he comes out as a republican now, he loses everything he has been running on up to this point, like being a "true independent". Whoever Orman decides to caucus with, I would certainly hope that he gets the state of Kansas a whole lot of pork in return.

The other options are gone now though.  The choice is him or Roberts.  If you liked Orman because he was more moderate or liberal, well guess what, you are still voting for him over Roberts.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: September 29, 2014, 03:01:51 PM »

The other options are gone now though.  The choice is him or Roberts.  If you liked Orman because he was more moderate or liberal, well guess what, you are still voting for him over Roberts.

True, but I think he is going to win, anyway. He still has a month to pick the R's if he falls behind in the polls.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 29, 2014, 03:06:46 PM »
Orman is going to caucus with the party that gives him, and by extension Kansas, the best deal. I think the republicans want the senate more than the democrats care to keep it, but it will be interesting to say the least.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 29, 2014, 03:25:01 PM »
Orman is going to caucus with the party that gives him, and by extension Kansas, the best deal. I think the republicans want the senate more than the democrats care to keep it, but it will be interesting to say the least.

say What!!!!????  The dems are desperate to keep every small edge they have, even if it includes ditching Holder and suddenly getting a new "tough on the border" attitude AG along with a new war on terror before the election.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 29, 2014, 03:26:44 PM »

say What!!!!????  The dems are desperate to keep every small edge they have, even if it includes ditching Holder and suddenly getting a new "tough on the border" attitude AG along with a new war on terror before the election.

Yeah, both parties want it really bad, but I just think the republicans want it more. We will find out in January, I guess. Unless Roberts wins. Then he will just toe the party line and keep voting against things like NBAF and the farm bill.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 29, 2014, 05:06:45 PM »
does he have the option to not caucus with anyone and flip double birds

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #320 on: September 29, 2014, 08:28:48 PM »
Is anyone else bothered by, "I'll caucus with the majority"?  I mean, what the eff is that?

This 1% er sounds like a real bandwagon jagoff
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 29, 2014, 08:30:52 PM »
Caucusing sounds like exactly what is wrong with our political system
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #322 on: September 29, 2014, 08:52:14 PM »
Orman likes the Seahawks, the Dodgers, the Heat, Duke basketball and Alabama football.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 29, 2014, 08:55:44 PM »
Orman likes the Seahawks, the Dodgers, the Heat, Duke basketball and Alabama football.

:love: Would vote for.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 29, 2014, 08:57:13 PM »
Is anyone else bothered by, "I'll caucus with the majority"?  I mean, what the eff is that?

This 1% er sounds like a real bandwagon jagoff

Seems pretty smart to me. Orman is going to get himself a spot on whatever committee he wants.