Author Topic: Game over.  (Read 3842 times)

Offline gibleis

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Game over.
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 09:01:43 PM »
the braden wilson lovers can pretty much eat a dick.  he's getting f'ing destroyed on every play.

Exactly.  Never figured out peoples love affair with him.  course I never figured out everyones love affair with Watts either.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 09:13:06 PM »
Wow

How did you guys make them do so many turnovers?  I think we should try it.

They didn't overlook you enough. You guys were screaming "national title" on this board and Bo Pelini obviously saw it. Meanwhile, CycloneFanatic before the ISU/NU game had threads like "Will Nebraska win by 20 or 30 points?" As goEMAW.com prepares against KU, you guys need to start threads titled, "How will we lose to KU" and "How can we stop KU... God is on their side" or "Webb is just too good for our defense." Turner Gill will get ultra confident and not bother to show up. This is the only way you will win next week.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 09:27:17 PM »
Pelini, that classless motherfracker, trots out his 1st team D when we're on the 3.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2010, 10:18:23 PM »
Wow

How did you guys make them do so many turnovers?  I think we should try it.

They didn't overlook you enough. You guys were screaming "national title" on this board and Bo Pelini obviously saw it. Meanwhile, CycloneFanatic before the ISU/NU game had threads like "Will Nebraska win by 20 or 30 points?" As goEMAW.com prepares against KU, you guys need to start threads titled, "How will we lose to KU" and "How can we stop KU... God is on their side" or "Webb is just too good for our defense." Turner Gill will get ultra confident and not bother to show up. This is the only way you will win next week.

Did an ISU fan just tell us how to win a football game? That's pretty ironic.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 10:20:51 PM »
Pelini, that classless motherfracker, trots out his 1st team D when we're on the 3.

They could have hung triple digits on us tonight, lets not get too carried away
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 10:25:45 PM »
with the exception of the wetback, nebraska is very meh on both sides of the ball.  We're just a little more meh right now.  This is not the #7 team in the country, that's obvious.

Agreed. Martinez isn't going to kill anyone with his arm (except us) and if there is a team that has speed and talent on the D - they can prolly beat the nubb. He's a talented dude for sure, but how many times did he run THROUGH a group of our slow-ass defenders when if they were even slightly athletic, they could have stopped him? good lord
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 10:53:28 PM »
:DNR: