Author Topic: Countdown to the Cotton Bowl:Razorback Style - How do you like me now?!  (Read 8365 times)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown to the Cotton Bowl:Razorback Style - How do you like me now?!
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2012, 01:42:53 PM »
I've never supported bannings of posters, but I just reconsidered after hearing what Stevsie said was in We Are Better Than You's video.  We just can't have that type of stuff on here.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2012, 01:46:00 PM »
I guess we should've figured we would get some Klan members with the influx of Arky posters, but you still hope against it

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 01:47:43 PM »
It's only a matter of time before the "Buy a bride from Ukraine" ads are replaced with KKK ads.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 01:49:43 PM »
I guess we should've figured we would get some Klan members with the influx of Arky posters, but you still hope against it

It's really too bad.

It's only a matter of time before the "Buy a bride from Ukraine" ads are replaced with KKK ads.

I've already spoken with the google folks to make sure this doesn't happen, no matter how much racist content pigaggy posts on our board.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2012, 01:57:08 PM »

Yeah, it's kind of sad.  Here we are in 2012 and people are still doing that type of stuff.  If there's one thing this Arkansas game has taught us, is that America still has a long ways to go in many ways.  Good reminder to hope and pray for a better world if nothing else...

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2012, 03:14:07 PM »

Oh...my.....God.....     

How can the piggies live with themselves???     :facepalm:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 04:22:39 PM »

Oh...my.....God.....     

How can the piggies live with themselves???     :facepalm:

:sdeek: :surprised: :eek:
:adios:

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2012, 04:48:52 PM »
And yes, that's a real magazine cover.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2012, 05:41:57 PM »
Ignorance is bliss for you guys isn't it? Read the rough ridin' article you good for nothing pieces of crap... You guys are the reason this country is screwed up. Even let the inmates live off US tax dollars. There all convicted felons. It's the price you pay. They're lucky they didn't get what other countries do. Do you have any clue at what some of these monsters did? There not in there because they stole a candy bar. These men are rapists, pedophiles, and probably men guilty of manslaughter. Grow up and get out from underneath you your wood porches you dumbass CatAggies. Educate yourselves...

http://www.arfb.com/news_information/front-porch/2011july/prisonfarms.aspx
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2012, 05:52:00 PM »
JFC, not everyone in prison is African American. Couldn't find a white guy for the magazine article?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2012, 05:55:00 PM »
JFC, not everyone in prison is African American. Couldn't find a white guy for the magazine article?

No crap... Nobody said anything about African Americans. Talk to your boyfriend, he's the one that posted the picture...

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2012, 06:05:44 PM »

No crap... Nobody said anything about African Americans. Talk to your boyfriend, he's the one that posted the picture...

Talk to your state, they're the ones that made the magazine.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2012, 06:07:45 PM »
Obviously, the Arkansas Farm Bureau believes that the only prisoners in their fine state penal institutions are non-whites. I mean, good Lord, did they have to let the poor man be dressed up like Aunt Jemima? Although, what can we expect. What, with the national offices of the  :opcat:  located in Compton, Arkansas.    :facepalm:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2012, 06:18:10 PM »

Arkansas Farm Bureau made the magazine... Learn the facts son...

Obviously, the Arkansas Farm Bureau believes that the only prisoners in their fine state penal institutions are non-whites. I mean, good Lord, did they have to let the poor man be dressed up like Aunt Jemima? Although, what can we expect. What, with the national offices of the  :opcat:  located in Compton, Arkansas.    :facepalm:

Why do you assume that only non-white prisoners are the only ones in the corrections system? What brought you to that conclusion? And I'm sure he dressed himself... What do you expect him to wear? A tuxedo? And finally, what's the deal with Compton? Do you have a problem with the fine people there?

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2012, 06:20:55 PM »
Pea Ridge still hurts......

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2012, 06:23:28 PM »

Obviously, the Arkansas Farm Bureau believes that the only prisoners in their fine state penal institutions are non-whites. I mean, good Lord, did they have to let the poor man be dressed up like Aunt Jemima? Although, what can we expect. What, with the national offices of the  :opcat:  located in Compton, Arkansas.    :facepalm:

Why do you assume that only non-white prisoners are the only ones in the corrections system? What brought you to that conclusion? And I'm sure he dressed himself... What do you expect him to wear? A tuxedo? And finally, what's the deal with Compton? Do you have a problem with the fine people there?

Only the ones that participate with these "folks":

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2012, 06:27:08 PM »
Pea Ridge still hurts......

Prairie Grove too... If you haven't visited, I recommend it... Very historical. You might learn something.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2012, 06:28:54 PM »

Only the ones that participate with these "folks":

I hear you bro... Harrison is known for the KKK too... Several decades back, the Grand Wizard of one of the sects lived there... Had a buddy from college that caught a lot of flak when he told folks where he was from.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 06:29:15 PM »
Ignorance is bliss for you guys isn't it? Read the rough ridin' article you good for nothing pieces of crap... You guys are the reason this country is screwed up. Even let the inmates live off US tax dollars. There all convicted felons. It's the price you pay. They're lucky they didn't get what other countries do. Do you have any clue at what some of these monsters did? There not in there because they stole a candy bar. These Arkansans are rapists, pedophiles, and probably men guilty of manslaughter. Grow up and get out from underneath you your wood porches you dumbass CatAggies. Educate yourselves...

http://www.arfb.com/news_information/front-porch/2011july/prisonfarms.aspx

FYP

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2012, 08:06:08 AM »
I gather the above youtube is about Arkansas video.  I will not click the link until I'm assured it doesn't feature racist propaganda throughout.

You're a dumbass... We can discuss racist propaganda, or lack there of, on the other thread. This is about Razorback football.

You afraid of gays too?

A football game that will provide economic benefits to Arkansas and Grand Wizard Jones.  I'm afraid John Currie cannot allow K-State to contribute to what appear to be KKK money-laundering operations.

translation:  We know our team is going to get their asses kicked in Dallas, so in a lame attempt toward dignity, we are laying the foundation for claims of social and economic victory.  

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 08:12:30 AM by Malberry Squeezins »
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2012, 08:12:37 AM »
I gather the above youtube is about Arkansas video.  I will not click the link until I'm assured it doesn't feature racist propaganda throughout.

You're a dumbass... We can discuss racist propaganda, or lack there of, on the other thread. This is about Razorback football.

You afraid of gays too?

A football game that will provide economic benefits to Arkansas and Grand Wizard Jones.  I'm afraid John Currie cannot allow K-State to contribute to what appear to be KKK money-laundering operations.

translation:  We know our team is going to get their asses kicked in Dallas, so in a lame attempt toward dignity, we are laying the foundation for claims of social and economic victory. 

LOL, you're going to hell.

Offline hawginar

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2012, 11:06:33 AM »

I think you are missing the message behind the cover. I think its implying we are an equal opportunity state.

Any race can own atleast one. :pbj: :pbj:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2012, 11:10:33 AM »
not trying to "stir up crap" here, fellas, but was the player that died an african american?  because if so.....,,,,,,.....   :eek: