Author Topic: Official EMAW Bachelorette & NOW BACHELOR! Thread  (Read 86475 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: Official EMAW Bachelorette & NOW BACHELOR! Thread
« Reply #575 on: January 24, 2013, 11:55:38 AM »
I read in In Touch magazine this morning that he's a confirmed virgin according to an unnamed friend close to Sean.  Zero bonings to his name you guys.  Not even the tip. :runaway:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 24, 2013, 12:00:16 PM »
I read in In Touch magazine this morning that he's a confirmed virgin according to an unnamed friend close to Sean.  Zero bonings to his name you guys.  Not even the tip. :runaway:

SCHEMED!

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 24, 2013, 12:06:10 PM »

SCHEMED!

Vaginas are like space aliens to him.  He's heard about them, but never met one himself. :ohno:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 24, 2013, 12:07:53 PM »
Mr Bread if you've met space aliens start a new thread!  :excited:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 24, 2013, 01:26:13 PM »

He's actually a born-again virgin, which means he gets to bone as many of the ladies as he likes. When he feels like being a virgin again, he just gets born again. The women love it, really.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 24, 2013, 01:53:52 PM »

He's actually a born-again virgin, which means he gets to bone as many of the ladies as he likes. When he feels like being a virgin again, he just gets born again. The women love it, really.

That's not what In Touch said.  They said he was just blowing smoke and is a real actual virgin.  His penis is as pure and untouched by evil vaginas as the driven snow.  I suppose he's not prohibited from reasserting his virginity through that born again crap if he wants to even though he never lost it in the first place.  All-purpose virgin or universal virgin maybe. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 24, 2013, 02:00:50 PM »
he has boned so many chicks its not even funny.  love that ol Bread over here is falling victim to sean's publicists PR campaign though.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 24, 2013, 02:01:53 PM »

That's not what In Touch said.  They said he was just blowing smoke and is a real actual virgin.  His penis is as pure and untouched by evil vaginas as the driven snow.  I suppose he's not prohibited from reasserting his virginity through that born again crap if he wants to even though he never lost it in the first place.  All-purpose virgin or universal virgin maybe.

You know how the saying goes, someone who knows and talks a lot about virgins, is probably a virgin themselves.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 24, 2013, 02:18:55 PM »

You know how the saying goes, someone who knows and talks a lot about virgins, is probably a virgin themselves.

I think that's actually about smelling/letting farts not virgins wes mantooth.  I know Sean is a virgin because In Touch magazine said so.  No expertise required bud.  Just the facts lol.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 24, 2013, 02:23:14 PM »
Sean is the best.  Next In Touch will report he never goes to the gym and isn't totally shredded.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: January 24, 2013, 02:28:05 PM »
never heard of IN TOUCHED, have heard of ABC boning-champ Sean Lowe.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 24, 2013, 02:34:34 PM »
Sean is the best.  Next In Touch will report he never goes to the gym and isn't totally shredded.

They had a picture of him recently flashing abs next to one of his fitness cover photos and he made himself look extremely pud by comparison. :ohno: They did not say he doesn't go to the gym.  I don't think they like him though.  It was not a flattering piece. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 24, 2013, 02:50:48 PM »

They had a picture of him recently flashing abs next to one of his fitness cover photos and he made himself look extremely pud by comparison. :ohno: They did not say he doesn't go to the gym.  I don't think they like him though.  It was not a flattering piece.

Have they ever done a flattering piece on anybody? I think probably not.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 24, 2013, 02:54:07 PM »

Have they ever done a flattering piece on anybody? I think probably not.

They did a really nice piece in the same issue on Beyonce and how fit she was getting for her Super Bowl show including very flattering pictures.  So I think probably so bud. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 24, 2013, 02:55:21 PM »
Oh man, oscar out coaching groce, and now 0 hunk bachelors from UI compared to the super hunk bachelor from K-State that is on this season (sean) who bones everything in sight. Bread, just convert already.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 24, 2013, 02:59:55 PM »
bread has really lbiq, not surprised really lol

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 24, 2013, 03:06:15 PM »

I wouldn't like him either if I was a ittle weenie who didn't bone tons of chicks.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 24, 2013, 03:12:15 PM »
Oh man, oscar out coaching groce, and now 0 hunk bachelors from UI compared to the super hunk bachelor from K-State that is on this season (sean) who bones everything in sight. Bread, just convert already.

There will never be a UI bachelor fanning.  Not a high percentage of attractive dudes.  Quite the opposite really.  The stud to nerd ratio is very low.  Makes life pretty easy for the studs though. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 24, 2013, 03:18:19 PM »

I wouldn't like him either if I was a ittle weenie who didn't bone tons of chicks.

I feel bad for him.  Forced to live this bonemaster lie by you bullies and then he's probably going to end up being outed as the next Te'o after he has all of his boning stories debunked.  :ohno:  You guys are going to make him have to manufacture catfish stories about all of his fake bonings.  :nono:  He's just not into vaginas (literally). 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 24, 2013, 03:19:36 PM »

There will never be a UI bachelor fanning.  Not a high percentage of attractive dudes.  Quite the opposite really.  The stud to nerd ratio is very low.  Makes life pretty easy for the studs though.
:thumbs:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 24, 2013, 07:58:13 PM »

I feel bad for him.  Forced to live this bonemaster lie by you bullies and then he's probably going to end up being outed as the next Te'o after he has all of his boning stories debunked.  :ohno:  You guys are going to make him have to manufacture catfish stories about all of his fake bonings.  :nono:  He's just not into vaginas (literally).

another bone denier.  shocking

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 28, 2013, 07:22:23 PM »
Odds that Sean DIDN'T bone Selma on top of that mountain? I say 2%.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 28, 2013, 07:23:10 PM »
The falafel shop was closed! :sdeek:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 28, 2013, 07:32:40 PM »
Maybe Selma is one of those hookers that don't kiss on the job. I'm sure he still plugged her.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 28, 2013, 07:58:14 PM »
Well Tierra is a psycho, can't say I didn't see that coming.