Author Topic: Keep your ears to the ground on Bill Self fellas  (Read 35926 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Keep your ears to the ground on Bill Self fellas
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2012, 09:53:15 PM »
It's my fault for crossing the line between enjoying reading your delusional viewpoints and engaging in your "content".  I had always felt, coming from a family with plenty of wildcat alums, that the KU-KSU thing was meant to be fun.  You guys are really of a lower order (goEMAW, not KSU fans in general).

Now carry on.  Mock me and this post.  Dance around the fire.  I ain't MSing around, anymore.

Change your screename to "hypocritne"

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2012, 10:14:05 PM »
It's my fault for crossing the line between enjoying reading your delusional viewpoints and engaging in your "content".  I had always felt, coming from a family with plenty of wildcat alums, that the KU-KSU thing was meant to be fun.  You guys are really of a lower order (goEMAW, not KSU fans in general).

Now carry on.  Mock me and this post.  Dance around the fire.  I ain't MSing around, anymore.

Change your screename to "hypocritne"

Change your screen name to "I'm too dumb to realize the difference between 'kind' and 'degree'". For example, both acne and MS are physiologically expressed.  One is common, harmless and fleeting.  One is rare, potentially disabling and incurable. 

Actually, I prefer the name limestone, or as it is often colloquially known - rock chalk.

Suck my dick, rock sucker.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2012, 10:17:35 PM »
Suck my dick, rock sucker.

The Word :love:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Keep your ears to the ground on Bill Self fellas
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2012, 10:20:09 PM »
Seriously dude. What is your problem?  So you have MS; get over it.  Does anyone making jest of the disorder cause you any more pain? Are you having trouble walking because someone out there isn't showing MS the respect it deserves? Perhaps if you had enough confidence in yourself, it wouldn't bother you when people joked about it. Do you feel like this lack of respect is somehow manifesting your MS?  Your defensiveness is coming off like some form of blame shifting.  No one is responsible for this and you need to accept it.  Blah blah blah i have accepted it you might say.  Bullshit!  If you have accepted it you wouldn't give a crap if someone joked about it. You need to embrace your vulnerability, believe you are worthy of love and belonging, and stop discharging your pain and discomfort through blame.  Have the courage to be imperfect. Be authentic. Find connection with someone.  FULLY EMBRACE YOUR VULNERABILITY. And stop being a whiny bitch.  I'm sorry you sometimes need a wheelchair or a cane.  I'm sorry you have to take loads of expensive medication. I'm sorry you are sometimes partially physically disabled.  Here's the thing; me being sorry isn't going to make any of those things any easier. Pity will enable you to give up. Stop asking for pity.  Only you can empower yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2012, 10:22:14 PM »
hurry up and be a doctor already and help this guy

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2012, 10:25:22 PM »
hurry up and be a doctor already and help this guy

Can't really cure autoimmune disorders.  :dunno:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2012, 10:25:35 PM »
Huh?  I was just telling the guy to stop being a whiny bitch.  That crap just gets annoying.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2012, 10:29:05 PM »
Seriously dude. What is your problem?  So you have MS; get over it.  Does anyone making jest of the disorder cause you any more pain? Are you having trouble walking because someone out there isn't showing MS the respect it deserves? Perhaps if you had enough confidence in yourself, it wouldn't bother you when people joked about it. Do you feel like this lack of respect is somehow manifesting your MS?  Your defensiveness is coming off like some form of blame shifting.  No one is responsible for this and you need to accept it.  Blah blah blah i have accepted it you might say.  Bullshit!  If you have accepted it you wouldn't give a crap if someone joked about it. You need to embrace your vulnerability, believe you are worthy of love and belonging, and stop discharging your pain and discomfort through blame.  Have the courage to be imperfect. Be authentic. Find connection with someone.  FULLY EMBRACE YOUR VULNERABILITY. And stop being a whiny bitch.  I'm sorry you sometimes need a wheelchair or a cane.  I'm sorry you have to take loads of expensive medication. I'm sorry you are sometimes partially physically disabled.  Here's the thing; me being sorry isn't going to make any of those things any easier. Pity will enable you to give up. Stop asking for pity.  Only you can empower yourself.

Your catharsis is exactly what I needed to feel at peace.  The fact that you tapped that whole novella using tapatalk makes me feel even better.  I can now smile tearily in the background and affirm my faith in humanity.

...So shines a good deed in a weary world...

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2012, 10:29:25 PM »
Can't really cure autoimmune disorders.  :dunno:

DJamer wally has been assigned to the task and assures me he's working tirelessly

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2012, 10:32:00 PM »
Guy in my office has crohn's and I am in the process of convincing him to infect himself with pinworms, but he is stuck hoping for some stem cell bullshit.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2012, 10:34:43 PM »

Your catharsis is exactly what I needed to feel at peace.  The fact that you tapped that whole novella using tapatalk makes me feel even better.  I can now smile tearily in the background and affirm my faith in humanity.

Be thankful I had my phone with me while I took my evening crap.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2012, 10:36:32 PM »
Guys, my ITK source says that Bill Self does not actually have MS, so we can stop talking about it.
:adios:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2012, 10:37:11 PM »

Be thankful I had my phone with me while I took my evening crap.

Crapatalk?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2012, 10:39:29 PM »
You know you can omit the "sent from my ... tapatalk" part, right?

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2012, 10:42:01 PM »
Read my post above about not giving a crap.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2012, 10:43:19 PM »
sorry, :dnr:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2012, 10:49:29 PM »
Read my post above about not giving a crap.

http://youtu.be/WG_bLkAuqPo?t=1m2s

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2012, 02:57:43 AM »
I ain't MSing around, anymore.
Really liked this. 

As for you having MS: It's awful.  I'm really sorry you have it. Nobody should have to go through life with something like that.  It's not fair.  And I think Heinballz's diatribe was uncalled for. 

But if you took a post about Bill Self having sex with an "underage sow" as offensive because it coincidentally made light of an affliction you have, I don't know...You shouldn't have taken it that way.  I think it was unreasonable for you to have done so.

In addition, I know you're trying to argue that there is a huge separation between MS and Acne.  I agree.  However, being vicious to some one for something they can't control is wrong.  At least the original person who offended you did so by accident.  This on the other hand, was not accidental:

He's trying his darndest.  I used to be in debate with him in high school.  Ppl always made fun of him, calling him "pizza face" and it really hurt his feelings.  He has had to overcome a lot of insecurities, so he both deserves and needs our support.

Pimplin' Ain't Easy
On this message board, you're free to anonymously mock a K-State player.  Not only that, but you're allowed to air his dirty laundry about how insecure he was about his appearance in high school.  Granted, I understand it was in jest, but what isn't in jest on this board?  You knew him personally, and now, years later, you're on a message board anonymously talking about how much people made fun of him when he was 16 years old?  That's cruel, man. 

So don't come on here and lecture us about how devolved we are because someone randomly picked a disease that happened to place you at the butt-end of some joke.  You played the game, too.  Not everyone one here acts like that, but you certainly did. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 04:07:37 AM by Dlew12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 01, 2012, 06:51:49 AM »
I was trying to help him you douche. There is some solid gold advice in there.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2012, 07:41:35 AM »
this thread is going to end as well as it began.  no offense, dlew12.  we can't control how the seeds which we plant grow.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 01, 2012, 09:39:09 AM »
What a true hypocrite.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 01, 2012, 09:48:48 AM »
lotta Butthurt in Butthurt city these days

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 01, 2012, 10:03:51 AM »
"We build Butthurt City on Rock and Chaaaaalk"

Starship?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2012, 10:37:25 AM »
i heard that MS is caused by your mom doing a lot of drugs while pregnant.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2012, 10:55:03 AM »
 :popcorn: