Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 371317 times)

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
WTF Stannis??????

I just went from thinking he was boring to hating him.

I went from rooting for him to still rooting for him but why is he so mean?

I hope the Boltons kill him and that witch.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do you think that people are going to be upset about Meryn Trant's rape of a little girl like they were about Sansa? No, because she is not a character we care about. (Also, all the people who were upset by the Sansa rape stopped watching.  :dubious:)

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
Arya is going to get herself kicked out of her murderer's club.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Do you think that people are going to be upset about Meryn Trant's rape of a little girl like they were about Sansa? No, because she is not a character we care about. (Also, all the people who were upset by the Sansa rape stopped watching.  :dubious:)
Ser Meryn the Diddler. That guy is a rough ridin' creep.

Will Arya be the "fresh one" tomorrow? It seems likely but who knows because nothing that is obvious ever happens in this show.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
gross, stannis. i hope ramsay gets ahold of his bits.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
As much as it sucked, killing the princess makes sense for the show. Just a few episodes ago, Stannis gives this tearjerking speech about how she's his daughter, and he would do anything for her. But then it is revealed that there's only one thing stronger than his love for his daughter - his obsession with the Iron Throne. So now he's beyond any hope of redemption, and even he knows it.

I'm still hoping he kills the Boltons, though. For some reason I find them even more repulsive and I'm not sure why. But then Ser Davos needs to avenge the little girl next season.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
davos will probably try to kill melisadre. dont know how it will go tho

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Did Jorah just give Dany grayscale?  :sdeek:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
I'm glad that dude dany was going to marry got stabbed. I HATED every time he talked.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I wondered the same thing. The director appeared to let the camera focus on their hands touching for an extra second or two.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
were the harpies slaves? was it a false flag the whole time? am i correct in perceiving that the harpies were slaves and they were massacreing the masters?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I wondered the same thing. The director appeared to let the camera focus on their hands touching for an extra second or two.

I think he would have to touch her directly with the infected part of his body, but I'm not 100% sure.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
were the harpies slaves? was it a false flag the whole time? am i correct in perceiving that the harpies were slaves and they were massacreing the masters?

What? The Harpies are the masters...or working for the masters....and they were just killing ever-y-body.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And I have to think the prissy guy who's dead now was in on the scheme, right? That's why he was late to the fight?

Also, Joran really, really loves Dragonlady, so I doubt he did anything that would infect her.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
ok. it seemed like many or most of them were dressed in slave clothes. also it was made to seem like hizzy was out schemeing the attack but he ended up getting shivved anyway

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ok. it seemed like many or most of them were dressed in slave clothes. also it was made to seem like hizzy was out schemeing the attack but he ended up getting shivved anyway

A lot of them were wearing the same cloth pulled through a metal ring type thing that the guy announcing the fights was wearing...and I took him to be one of the masters because that's who like to promote these fights...

As for Hiz, I really thought that he was on her side, but it was pretty suspicious that he was late. I think they killed him for being on her side (whether he really was or not).

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
hizdar got got for trying to play both sides.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
HBO guys just did a really good job of consolidating the not-lanisters and Not-bolton camps.  I mean, Dany's bandwagon has to be overflowing with stanis losers right now.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
The Drogon reunion was much more satisfying than in the book, iirc.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Wowsers! Just got caught up last night. I've been on that orange is the new black binge and it's kept me away. I'm going to need some help on what I just saw!

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Hawk Boy
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :D

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wowsers! Just got caught up last night. I've been on that orange is the new black binge and it's kept me away. I'm going to need some help on what I just saw!

what are you confused about?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Well I was kinda paking last night and the ending is blurry. The dragons came and mumped crap up! Who all died in that battle?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Well I was kinda paking last night and the ending is blurry. The dragons came and mumped crap up! Who all died in that battle?

How many dragons did you see?