Author Topic: Sensible Muslims Doing Sensible Muslim Things in the Name of Islam  (Read 99941 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Sensible Muslims Doing Sensible Muslim Things in the Name of Islam
« Reply #225 on: January 17, 2015, 01:15:34 AM »
Personally, huge JT fan, here. 

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 17, 2015, 01:19:21 AM »

Personally, huge JT fan, here.

he is america

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 17, 2015, 02:15:15 AM »
Who isn't a huge jt fan?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 17, 2015, 02:16:09 AM »
Who isn't a huge jt fan?

I sincerely hope you're not pullen my chain. :/

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 17, 2015, 06:55:24 AM »
I just love so potato face is standing off to the side during the performance. Diplomacy, folks. This is how we do it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 17, 2015, 09:32:04 AM »
OUTRAGE OVER LACK OF OUTRAGE!!!  :curse:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 17, 2015, 10:15:35 AM »
I think SNL could top that

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 17, 2015, 10:20:18 AM »
also, "you've got a friend in me" is Randy Newman in Toy Story! Those goofs.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 17, 2015, 10:34:45 AM »
Madames et Monsieurs, James Taylor...

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2015, 10:10:16 PM »
Just some Muslims inviting their Christian neighbors to a BBQ. http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5005/muslim-persecution-of-christians-november-2014?anid=7

Beautiful religion of peace.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 18, 2015, 12:12:14 AM »
A guy at work said the French Police do not carry guns. That is what lead to it being as deadly as it was. He was pretty pissed off about that. He loves his guns. Also loves authority.

I would bet that we have way more citizens killed by armed police than France has killed by terrorists in any given year.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 18, 2015, 08:25:35 AM »
A guy at work said the French Police do not carry guns. That is what lead to it being as deadly as it was. He was pretty pissed off about that. He loves his guns. Also loves authority.

I would bet that we have way more citizens killed by armed police than France has killed by terrorists in any given year.

We probably have a lot more vehicular fatalities and people dying of cancer too. What's your point? Why is terrorism ok just because people die other ways too.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 18, 2015, 09:27:06 AM »

We probably have a lot more vehicular fatalities and people dying of cancer too. What's your point? Why is terrorism ok just because people die other ways too.
yep, that was the point he was making...

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 18, 2015, 10:18:35 AM »

What was the point he was making?

My chances of being killed by a terroris or a cop are both next to zero. I have less chance of being killed by a cop because I wouldn't behave like a dumbass if I'm detained. But regardless, why does any if it matter? What is the point being made?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2015, 11:23:51 AM »
Things not sourced by the gatestone institute would be nice

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 19, 2015, 09:26:14 AM »

My chances of being killed by a terroris or a cop are both next to zero. I have less chance of being killed by a cop because I wouldn't behave like a dumbass if I'm detained. But regardless, why does any if it matter? What is the point being made?

We spend trillions of dollars trying to protect ourselves from a terrorist attack that has next to 0% chance of ever killing us.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 19, 2015, 12:02:51 PM »
Wow, when did Fox News become so politically correct that it has to apologize for its guests who tell blatant lies about british cities in order to vilify islam?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #243 on: January 19, 2015, 02:29:10 PM »
Wow, when did Fox News become so politically correct that it has to apologize for its guests who tell blatant lies about british cities in order to vilify islam?

They're the only cable news provider that's ever apologized and/or corrected lies.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 19, 2015, 08:34:27 PM »

We spend trillions of dollars trying to protect ourselves from a terrorist attack that has next to 0% chance of ever killing us.

Right. We also have about the same chance of being killed in a plane crash, but we spend billions every year on regulations and safety measures to help prevent those. And terrorist attacks have a larger economic impact than just the people the kill - which is why the terrorists do it.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2015, 10:18:02 PM »

They're the only cable news provider that's ever apologized and/or corrected lies.

Maddow made Bridgegate her lead story for three months, constantly speculating with guests on the governor's obvious involvement,  then simply moved on when the court found zero evidence of any Christie involvement.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2015, 08:28:54 AM »
jtmhtd sure does watch a lot of MSNBC.  No way could I watch Rachel Maddow every night for 3 months.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 20, 2015, 08:38:52 AM »

Right. We also have about the same chance of being killed in a plane crash, but we spend billions every year on regulations and safety measures to help prevent those. And terrorist attacks have a larger economic impact than just the people the kill - which is why the terrorists do it.

Yeah, the larger economic impact is us spending trillions of dollars to try to keep it from happening again. Plane regulations are different because the bulk of that expense is passed on to the customer who flies. I think it would be an interesting social experiment to present people with the option of saving $10 on their ticket under the condition that they would be flying on an unregulated plane, though.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 05, 2015, 10:50:57 AM »
Our Assclown in Chief just can't help himself. At the National Prayer Breakfast, hs felt compelled to once again draw a moral equivalency between Islamic and Christian brutality, reaching all the way back to the KKK and the Crusades!

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-people-committed-terrible-deeds-in-the-name-of-christ-2015-2

"Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the crusades and the inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said Wednesday. "And in our home country, slavery, and Jim Crow, all too often was justified in the name of Christ."

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 05, 2015, 10:53:04 AM »
All the way back to the KKK!  What a stretch!