Author Topic: Michael Smith now  (Read 44665 times)

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Smith now
« Reply #300 on: January 18, 2013, 02:44:42 PM »
I don't want to live in a world where our 2 major sport coaches are oscar Weber and Sean Snyder

:goodbyecruelworld:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 18, 2013, 02:47:07 PM »
cc already said that JC won't hire SS as HC

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 18, 2013, 02:50:42 PM »
jfc, guys, it's really not that hard.

It's happening again.
re-retiring?

Mass exodus after we win a pepper?

we didn't have a mass exodus after we won the pepper I think Bielma was the only one to go.  Nobody paid much attention at the time we all thought Bobby Elliot was a defensive genious.   

If it stops at two coaches that isn't exactly a mass exodus this time either.  Pretty Normal turnover for a staff the only thing that makes you question it is the two guys that left are both former players who left BCS schools to come back and work with Bill.   

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 18, 2013, 02:54:41 PM »
I don't want to live in a world where our 2 major sport coaches are oscar Weber and Sean Snyder

:goodbyecruelworld:

I would if it meant Snyds stuck around for another 5+ years running the program while calling Sean the HC.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 18, 2013, 02:57:41 PM »
Dimel, Miller, and Hayes all seem like guys that have exhausted any head coaching future and are content at being a coordinator for the rest of their careers.  Essentially if they and Snyder get along great, they will be in it together til' the end.  Makes sense that (so far) we are only seeing position coach changes.  Best time for those guys to leave after a Dr. Pepper and BCS birth.

Dimel is only 50.

Who could comfortably retire at any point in time, and who already had two head coaching stints.
Can we stop touting this year's "BCS birth" as some sort of accomplishment. I'm mean we got curbed-stomped and clearly appeared as if we did not belong. I'm only claiming the Dr Pepper.
A bowl win means, like, nothing. Bowl invitations are indicative of the season you had. Losing a BCS type bowl is way cooler than winning a whogivesashit.com bowl.
I would trade a Fiesta invite for Cotton Bowl hardware in a heartbeat.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Michael Smith now
« Reply #305 on: January 18, 2013, 02:58:59 PM »
Dimel, Miller, and Hayes all seem like guys that have exhausted any head coaching future and are content at being a coordinator for the rest of their careers.  Essentially if they and Snyder get along great, they will be in it together til' the end.  Makes sense that (so far) we are only seeing position coach changes.  Best time for those guys to leave after a Dr. Pepper and BCS birth.

Dimel is only 50.

Who could comfortably retire at any point in time, and who already had two head coaching stints.
Can we stop touting this year's "BCS birth" as some sort of accomplishment. I'm mean we got curbed-stomped and clearly appeared as if we did not belong. I'm only claiming the Dr Pepper.
A bowl win means, like, nothing. Bowl invitations are indicative of the season you had. Losing a BCS type bowl is way cooler than winning a whogivesashit.com bowl.

What?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 18, 2013, 03:03:50 PM »

Dimel is only 50.

is it because you're a dumbass?

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 18, 2013, 03:15:05 PM »

Dimel is only 50.

He must not be good at math... I mean $18 million is still greater then $7.35 million right?  :dunno:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 18, 2013, 03:16:06 PM »

Dimel is only 50.

Pretty sure this belongs in the rhetorical questions thread.
bears are fast...

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 18, 2013, 03:27:07 PM »
 :popcorn:

So who else is going to leave?

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 18, 2013, 03:45:47 PM »

Dimel is only 50.

is it because you don't like going 25 years between bowl wins?
yes.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 18, 2013, 03:47:17 PM »
what on earth

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 18, 2013, 03:51:58 PM »
This thread is very confusing...sorry I am a new dude here, who are this Attorney Cat and Caption Crap?  I take it they are ITK?  How do we know that they are in the know?

They other thing that is sad is that these 2 coaches that have left were our best recruiters.  Now that doesn't say much 'cause our recruiting sucks something nasty, but to have your 2 top recruiters leave from a toilet bowl full of crappy recruiters, that doesn't leave you w/ much, right?
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 18, 2013, 03:52:44 PM »
This thread is very confusing...sorry I am a new dude here, who are this Attorney Cat and Caption Crap?  I take it they are ITK?  How do we know that they are in the know?

They other thing that is sad is that these 2 coaches that have left were our best recruiters.  Now that doesn't say much 'cause our recruiting sucks something nasty, but to have your 2 top recruiters leave from a toilet bowl full of crappy recruiters, that doesn't leave you w/ much, right?

:love:

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 18, 2013, 03:53:40 PM »
the only people who actually care who wins or loses an bowl game( outside of the mnc) are all posting on phog.net
emaw

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 18, 2013, 03:56:33 PM »
Well my dad has a guy that's ITK, he told me that we will be losing 1 or 2 more coaches. Apparently most do not like Sean, I don't know if its on a personal level or just Bill backing him for HCIW. As soon as our assistants are getting good opportunities elsewhere they are jumping on them. Take fwiw

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 18, 2013, 03:57:06 PM »

Oh man....
@mikec2w

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 18, 2013, 04:01:21 PM »

Are you rough ridin' kidding me?

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 18, 2013, 04:01:41 PM »

Oh man....

Not fair to mock a new guy that doesn't know who everybody is..

Caption Crap works in the AD in some capacity, probably as Athletic Director
Attorney Cat is ITK, but being a relative noob myself, I dunno exactly how he is ITK, I assume it is not as an attorney though since, even though he clearly isn't the MOST ethical attorney poster here, it would still be quite un couth of an attorney to divulge attourneyey things

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 18, 2013, 04:04:20 PM »

Oh man....

Attorney Cat is ITK, but being a relative noob myself, I dunno exactly how he is ITK, I assume it is not as an attorney though since, even though he clearly isn't the MOST ethical attorney poster here, it would still be quite un couth of an attorney to divulge attourneyey things

Oh man.....
@mikec2w

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 18, 2013, 04:07:36 PM »

Oh man....

Oh man.....

Oh man....

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 18, 2013, 04:09:44 PM »
 :lol:

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 18, 2013, 04:31:09 PM »
OT but Captain Crap is probably the best name possible for arguably the most ITK and serious poster here.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 18, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »
OT but Captain Crap is probably the best name possible for arguably the most ITK and serious poster here.
It makes it more funny if you want to spread the news to another forum. "Well, captaincrap on goEMAW said..." they are all like "pfft, captaincrap".
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 18, 2013, 04:35:17 PM »
Why does this feel like the part in the movie when we learn something honorable about the hero's past that makes him look like an bad person, and everyone turns on him.

We all know the past already.  Bill works his assistants into the ground and he/his boss pays them less than others offer for working fewer hours and not micromanaging every minute of their day.  Bill's system works for the program in the long run.  It doesn't work well for the assistants in the long run.  At least will Bill you think he's doing what's best for the program, even if he loses some people.  The problem now is on top of the micromanaging, they also have Bill's boss trying to be the best junior detective he can be to fix his image after he got Pearl'd.  There are now two public pieces of data for this.  Currie's not worried about what's best for the program, but for his resume for the SEC. 

There doesn't need to be somethign we need to learn to explain the two defections.  We already know enough.

Junior detective/pissing off super star head coaches is not a good resume for the SEC.

JFC, Bill is not pissed at Currie.

I've been away today and am just now to here, but this is excellent bbs'n by CC.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls