Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3239970 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #24550 on: December 08, 2022, 07:39:57 PM »
I want Bama to play KSU and club them like a baby seal. Sorry KSUUUUUU wildcats!

What K-State has going on in Manhattan is more fragile than it looks. Recruiting there will always be hard due to location. A lot of their talent from the KC area literally has to drive by KU to get there! All Leipold has to do is beat Klieman one time.. just ONCE, and I think you will start to see things shift quickly.

It's no accident that KU and K-State have never been good at the same time. When they are good, we suck. When they hired Ron Prince and started sucking, we got good. Its the nature of a low population state IMO. Guys like Jake Sharp etc. matter. Anyway, I think Leipold beats him in Lawrence next year. We just return too much to not be good. Don't see Portal hurting us either. Too much energy and momentum here.

Well, trying to be rational about taters winning today, but

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why Texas deserved to play Texas Christian and why the officiating ultimately impacted our game against the Taters.

What's more ridiculous is that if TCU doesn't get in, they don't even get the top bowl game for the conference. Three loss K-State goes to the Sugar Bowl. ***** this damn conference championship game.

The most asinine thing is that the Big 12 recognizes the winner of the conference championship game as the official league champion. TCU won't even get a trophy for going undefeated in the regular season.

**** K-State. Inbred mother ********.

Let’s be clear, TCU lost that game in OT. KSU did not win it.
Those are delightful

Like crack cocaine to the veins
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #24552 on: December 15, 2022, 01:59:04 PM »
What a bunch of dumb asses!  :jerk:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #24553 on: December 15, 2022, 02:44:03 PM »
That gif of the sheep mating was inappropriate

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #24554 on: December 15, 2022, 02:59:55 PM »
Maybe we should bring the governor's cup to lawrence so they can see what that looks like as well?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24555 on: December 15, 2022, 03:08:44 PM »
I can’t believe they couldn’t get one off us even when we weren’t DOD’ing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24556 on: December 15, 2022, 03:56:39 PM »
Football is the most important sport in all of college athletics. 

Basketball has little to no impact on conference realignment or media contracts.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24558 on: December 15, 2022, 04:22:08 PM »
Hilarious how they're cracking on T-Shirts being printed up for KSU's appearance in the Sugar Bowl when you know damn well they all own one of these:

Which have been available since at least mid-November.

Also saw damn near the same thing for sale at Hy-Vee, but it was white and said "Bowl Eligible" and cost only $20.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24559 on: December 15, 2022, 07:49:10 PM »
This level of jealousy isn't healthy  :frown:

https://247sports.com/college/kansas/board/103723/Contents/kitties-showing-off-200452443/?page=1

I can say I have never seen them this jealous about our success. I have a feeling we are taking away the "never been to a BCS bowl" narrative and it really hurts.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #24560 on: December 15, 2022, 07:59:18 PM »
This level of jealousy isn't healthy  :frown:

https://247sports.com/college/kansas/board/103723/Contents/kitties-showing-off-200452443/?page=1

I can say I have never seen them this jealous about our success. I have a feeling we are taking away the "never been to a BCS bowl" narrative and it really hurts.
I think it's "win" a bcs bowl they clutch to. I never really know if they're serious or not. The seriousness of the greatest trolling is hard to determine, so hard to know if I should feel bad for them....or me.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24561 on: December 15, 2022, 09:51:46 PM »
the Kittie fan base is already whining about Bama and their projected opt outs…don’t you think the ultimate ‘kick to their nutts’ would be if the Bama 2nd & 3rd teamers beat the Kittens?

Losing to back ups with 5 star caliber players would be the worst for us!

Offline Prince McJunkins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24562 on: December 15, 2022, 09:54:49 PM »
They’re really pushing the “basically just a postseason tournament” and “TCU are the regular-season champions” talking points.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24563 on: December 15, 2022, 09:59:21 PM »
They’re really pushing the “basically just a postseason tournament” and “TCU are the regular-season champions” talking points.
They’re new to football and saw their team collapse in less then 5 weeks. Of course they don’t have the mental capacity to play the long game.

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24564 on: December 15, 2022, 10:39:15 PM »
Makes me sad. Our Hawks don’t deserve such a petty and ignorant fan base 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24565 on: December 16, 2022, 10:46:18 AM »
On the cusp of being back to high volume losing. 

A bowl loss, and they'll finish up losing 7 of their last 8

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #24566 on: December 16, 2022, 10:56:24 AM »
Getting ku bowl eligible is an amazing achievement and I don't like that dax is downplaying it

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #24567 on: December 16, 2022, 10:59:01 AM »
 :horrorsurprise: SQUAWK outed!!!  :Yuck:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24568 on: December 16, 2022, 11:26:45 AM »
bowl eligibility is literally their current ceiling based on fanbase, facilities and financials (Limestone's 3 F's of winning football).

Until they master the 3 F's, they will never improve.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24569 on: December 16, 2022, 11:35:28 AM »
I'm surprised nobody came for their OC.  If Ferentz had the nuts to fire his son and bring in that OC, Iowa would walk away with that trash division.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #24570 on: December 16, 2022, 11:37:50 AM »
bowl eligibility is literally their current ceiling based on fanbase, facilities and financials (Limestone's 3 F's of winning football).

Until they master the 3 F's, they will never improve.

It's happened like 5 times in my ENTIRE life and I'm rough ridin' old bro

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #24572 on: December 16, 2022, 05:27:44 PM »
Great move by our hawk brothers. Guy will be a star.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24573 on: December 16, 2022, 06:24:33 PM »
Love seeing our in state bros investing in FB.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24574 on: December 16, 2022, 08:43:55 PM »
KU chose this year to talk massive crap, only to lose out, and finally understand how crowning a Big 12 champion works. I’m seriously embarrassed for them. They gave their all for a smack down vs their in state rival and still lost by 20+