Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
JCCC grads bragging about spending more money for half a stadium.
Then the smells like cowshit comments.
And the inability to understand inflation and construction costs lol
I think it's funny to see the replies of us squeezing our alumni when clearly we were way, way more strategic on this but w/e.
https://twitter.com/kstatesports/status/1787844839943577947

I guess this could go into 3 different threads but given we were talking about it here, I guess it fits.
ash tree
100 schrutebucks payable pronto

Also peep these lil zuccs peepin out

Yaaay spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kansas State Football / Re: KSTATEO!
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 11:12:29 AM »
That's an interesting point that I hadn't considered
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 11:11:38 AM »
Yeah, dax uses that one regularly
« Last post by Sandstone Outcropping on Today at 11:09:20 AM »
This is probably more LOL Trump supporters, but imagine yelling about the other guy being too old while defending your guys wearing diapers because he's old and incontinent. Sometimes his supporters are too stupid to insult.

at least its honest
wait, what? I thought this was one of the MAGA talking point about Biden -- Biden constantly poops himself and the Secret Service is constantly forced to clean up his Code Browns
diving into Ripley now on netflix. finished epi 1, it's visually beautiful. i really like andrew scott ever since sherlock so i'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

i'm 2 eps in and i think this might be the most beautifully filmed show i've ever seen. every shot is perfectly framed. it's almost exhaustingly gorgeous.

that's part of why i haven't gotten back into it yet. i want to dedicate my full attention to it in my basement home theater and just haven't had the time in the evenings.
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on Today at 10:21:10 AM »
i'll be honest, i know Dug has been referring to Don and stinky or some variation thereof for a while now, but i just couldn't believe it was possible, that someone currently running for the highest elected office in the land, poops himself regularly and has done so going all the way back (at least) to his days on The Apprentice. like i'm still struggling to wrap my brain around that.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: QuikTrip
« Last post by GregKSU1027 on Today at 10:19:16 AM »
I may go get Quiktrip for lunch today, Cafeteria has a late lunch so be sure to send me all your go to orders.  :excited:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10