Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1081116 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
What these rough ridin' dumbasses don’t get is that back when the no masks idea was out the asymptomatic nature of this virus was not fully understood in scope.   Now that we know there are likely millions of asymptomatic carriers you should wear a mask. 

What these rough ridin' dumbasses don’t get is that masks aren’t full proof but they allow a reopening of the economy and allow a more controlled movement towards herd immunity and keeps the hospitals from being overwhelmed.   

It’s a rough ridin' stop gap while therapeutics and vaccines are developed while still allowing the economy to get back to a semblance of normal.   

These people are childish vain whackadoo’s.  I am numbed to how people on both sides who cannot keep up with evolving nature of this pandemic and don’t get that this is a novel virus with many unknowns.  Yet they seize upon information that based on the timeline of this pandemic is in many cases ancient history.   

I’m gonna leisurely pull up to Menards in my King Ranch and pick up my lump charcoal for my smoker and not wear no damn mask!! (To protect that 38 year old cashier who fights Asthma,  who is working because she desperately needs the job and the money to support her family).  That’s not ‘Merica!  That’s the gubment trying to control me!  That’s marking people like the got damn Nazi’s!  No sir!

:cheers:

well said sir

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm so proud, Dax.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
I agree with Literally everything in that post
Not me. I refuse to admit that masks aren't full proof. I get way more drunk when I wear a mask than when I do not.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What these rough ridin' dumbasses don’t get is that back when the no masks idea was out the asymptomatic nature of this virus was not fully understood in scope.   Now that we know there are likely millions of asymptomatic carriers you should wear a mask. 

What these rough ridin' dumbasses don’t get is that masks aren’t full proof but they allow a reopening of the economy and allow a more controlled movement towards herd immunity and keeps the hospitals from being overwhelmed.   

It’s a rough ridin' stop gap while therapeutics and vaccines are developed while still allowing the economy to get back to a semblance of normal.   

These people are childish vain whackadoo’s.  I am numbed to how people on both sides who cannot keep up with evolving nature of this pandemic and don’t get that this is a novel virus with many unknowns.  Yet they seize upon information that based on the timeline of this pandemic is in many cases ancient history.   

I’m gonna leisurely pull up to Menards in my King Ranch and pick up my lump charcoal for my smoker and not wear no damn mask!! (To protect that 38 year old cashier who fights Asthma,  who is working because she desperately needs the job and the money to support her family).  That’s not ‘Merica!  That’s the gubment trying to control me!  That’s marking people like the got damn Nazi’s!  No sir!

Hell yeah dax!

Now watch American Factory so we can have some more good times righteous outrage together

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Holy crap... I've accidentally turned dax into a sheeple.

:sdeek:
bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
xpost common ground thread

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Dax!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
Holy crap... I've accidentally turned dax into a sheeple.

:sdeek:
No, you're just kind of a dumbass

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Martha I was just done to da Home Depot and I'll be a sumbitch if they ain't making ya wait in line 6 foot apart to get in to da damn place!!

Tell you what I done, after I got in, I walked straight up to that there customer service counter and I got right in that ladies face and told her to cancel our $250 credit line Home Depot Card right there!  I said RIGHT NOW!   I told her no way in hell I was comin back and waitin in their damn line for their "restricted entry" bullshit. 

I saw Earl (who is retired and just trying to make a few extra bucks to stretch out his retirement) and he looked good, he kept backing off but he let me know his blood pressure meds were workin fine, he looks fit as a fiddle, but he said it's hereditary and probably nuthin he can do, I told him real nice I weren't comin back, he seemed okay with it.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
lmao

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Dax, yes! :thumbs:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Somebody probably shoulda mentioned we already knew this 3+ weeks ago.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/five-eyes-dossier-chinese-coronavirus-coverup-u-s-findings

:dubious:
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/five-eyes-dossier-chinese-coronavirus-coverup-u-s-findings

The Five Eyes have been working this angle for quite some time.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
From Safer at Home, churches and pretty much everything still closed and home to laughably small timey protests on a couple of street corners 1st World Alabama, we gaze upon this scene and shake our damn heads

https://twitter.com/yellowredsparks/status/1256359598841139201?s=21

Makes those 1000 person ragers in Chicago look small.

https://twitter.com/jenvanlaar/status/1256509466146533378

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

The Five Eyes have been working this angle for quite some time.

Just a thought but let's maybe let's try and control this as well as every other country seems to be doing.........THEN let's figure out who mumped up when (China, trump, etc)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

I knew deep down you were aware of what is going on and what's needed, moderate Dax. YES!
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

how i picture Dax while reading this post ... even maybe the hating dems part.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbErkUE3Az0[/youtube]
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Btw, If you have a KSO membership you can see an interesting juxtaposition between gE and similarly educated Kansans in their world forum.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Btw, If you have a KSO membership you can see an interesting juxtaposition between gE and similarly educated Kansans in their world forum.

:thumbs:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

wth were you doing up at 3 am last night sd? not normal for you.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

wth were you doing up at 3 am last night sd? not normal for you.

I've got several dozen kids my man