Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
was it a subtle dig at ku, sure.  did it hurt insecure ku fans online, yeah it did.

I'm doing just fine, buddy. I think it makes KSU Athletics look insecure.
My grandpa killed a dog that bit me when I was a toddler. More accurately it kind of mauled me and I have scars on my face from it. I don't care to dive into the details of Noem's case (or debate how my grandpa managed his dog) but I don't think farmers killing dogs is quite as uncommon as the reaction makes it seem.

She wasn't exactly a farmer

She sounds like more of a hobby rancher in the Land of the Cheap. But the optics of it are crap. Yes, cats kind of suck. But anyone who can't connect with a dog is a sociopath, IMO. I also recognize that rural types sometimes view dogs as mere property that they can dispose of willy-nilly. I, and many Americans, do not share that viewpoint.
was it a subtle dig at ku, sure.  did it hurt insecure ku fans online, yeah it did.
https://twitter.com/kstatesports/status/1787844839943577947

I guess this could go into 3 different threads but given we were talking about it here, I guess it fits.

K-State Athletics is being a bit Tom Petty, here. It's an unnecessary comment, and as Goff explained to Fitz, the bonds were actually federal dollars, so, mostly paid by California, Texas, New York, etc. (I will continue to pretend they are dollars directly out of your Kansan pockets, though.)
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Tornado Season 2024
« Last post by steve dave on Today at 02:39:30 PM »
Pretty enjoyable storm to listen to in bed
I’m sitting under a cabana at a 4/7 enjoying TF out of the rain right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 02:33:04 PM »
tough day for Melania
thought we would see more of her using her command of multiple languages to help Trump out on the campaign trail by now

anxious to see what American Family Radio's take on the testimony will be

:lol: Nice callback.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 02:30:16 PM »
Broke a flip flop. Worst vacation ever

Step on a pop top?
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by Stupid Fitz on Today at 02:07:29 PM »

Those are fish.

The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by Cire on Today at 01:45:34 PM »
Projection
having the worst program and facilities in all of P5 really owned us you guys.  Not sure where we go from here
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10