Author Topic: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day  (Read 803221 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #3575 on: May 07, 2013, 02:18:48 PM »
pscatcat

Post #455
Hays

OT....prostate surgery options

PSA 9.1 but biopsy shows no sign of cancer
size 170 cc (average 15-20 cc)
was told only option was traditional surgery and remove totally
many complications....must do something

I know many have been in my situation...just looking for answers

thanks,
5/7 10:36 AM | IP: Logged

oh my god his screen name is prostate surgery cat cat

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: May 07, 2013, 02:21:12 PM »
pscatcat

Post #455
Hays

thanks,

I'm pretty sure it's p scat cat, which is just disgusting, fwiw. I don't know what p stands for and I don't really want or need to.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: May 07, 2013, 03:25:33 PM »
pscatcat

Post #455
Hays

thanks,

I'm pretty sure it's p scat cat, which is just disgusting, fwiw. I don't know what p stands for and I don't really want or need to.

It stands for pee!  :sdeek:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: May 10, 2013, 11:19:48 AM »
Quote from: horsedoc
Which GPC staffer is responsible for BB recruiting? On Vacation??

nm

Quote from: FITZ
Brett is making calls every day but the coaches are protecting 2013 info like it's gold. There's a lot of stuff out there on Twitter that when you check it turns out to have little or no substance.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: May 10, 2013, 11:22:56 AM »

nm

Brett is making calls every day but the coaches are protecting 2013 info like it's gold. There's a lot of stuff out there on Twitter that when you check it turns out to have little or no substance.

:D  just the best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: May 10, 2013, 11:24:27 AM »
Quote from: DDY
Brian Smoller's dad's invention

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: May 10, 2013, 11:29:20 AM »

nm

These guys just hate their customers, don't they? 

"We'll let you know about recruiting when the kids are signed"

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: May 10, 2013, 11:30:51 AM »
Totally.

Quote from: 12375cat
So You Want To Beat The Jayhawks. Really?

Since I subscribed to GP.C all I see are so many posts & replies about how y'all are so despirate to beat KU & whenever we lose to KU (in hoops) so many of you just cry about it in your purple beer here. What would you give to to see KSU beat KU not once but THRICE the same weekend. Well?
   Just imagine if there are more of us in KU's own back yard than them; winning all 3 games the same weekend. Do you want to see KSU beat KU in Lawrence or do you just post or respond about it. Hypocrits! If you don't walk the walk for your wildcats then you shouldn't talk the talk here. Get off your G'dam purple a$$ & just do it already. Well then am I really on to something here or am I just blowing smoke up your a$$.
   OK then here's what to do. Come to the ticket counter @ Hoglund ballpark about 1&1/2 hours before each game & buy out all of the GM tickets to completely crowd out all the rest of the squawk fans before erecting your tailgate. If all of you come early & do this then we will dominate. Just how much will that help the Batcats. Well?  Text all of your wildcat friends to do this.
   This is the biggest series vs the squawkhawks since time began. Game times are 5/10 @ 6pm, 5/11 @ 2pm & 5/12 @ 1pm. OK then do y'all have enough (base)balls in you to help YOUR Batcats as explained above. While running up the score, there is this loud K   S   U  WILDCATS chant all game long. Sounds just like the plan you have been waiting for since basketball. Right?
PS: bring your brooms on Sunday. Can't come unprepared now. EMAW!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: May 10, 2013, 11:31:02 AM »

that is pretty damn cool.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #3584 on: May 10, 2013, 11:35:09 AM »
Not surprising that smoller's dad is also a complete stud/genius.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3585 on: May 10, 2013, 11:40:15 AM »

Seems like too much work for me to eat dinner, but good for him.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: May 10, 2013, 04:41:26 PM »
matt85

On the depth chart
Post #2566
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: BREAKING: New Basketball Commit Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BrettGPC:
I have just confirmed that Brandon Bolden, a 6-foot-10, 210-pound transfer from Georgetown, has committed to K-State. I have an interview scheduled later this afternoon and will get the story up as soon as possible.

HUGE pickup for the Cats....can't wait for everyone to say he still sucks because he wasn't top 150...

Whether you want to admit it or not this is our best overall class since 2007 if you count the transfers....probably on par with the 2009 class since this years class is quality across the board. 

No huge recruits like Judge or McGruder from a stars standpoint but overall we covered all of our needs this year.  We are significantly improved from an athletic standpoint and seems like almost every single recruit is known as a scorer except the bigs that are both long and athletic....looking forward to next bball season even more now

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: May 10, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »
matt85

On the depth chart
Post #2566
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: BREAKING: New Basketball Commit Reply

Originally posted by BrettGPC:
I have just confirmed that Brandon Bolden, a 6-foot-10, 210-pound transfer from Georgetown, has committed to K-State. I have an interview scheduled later this afternoon and will get the story up as soon as possible.

HUGE pickup for the Cats....can't wait for everyone to say he still sucks because he wasn't top 150...

Whether you want to admit it or not this is our best overall class since 2007 if you count the transfers....probably on par with the 2009 class since this years class is quality across the board. 

No huge recruits like Judge or McGruder from a stars standpoint but overall we covered all of our needs this year.  We are significantly improved from an athletic standpoint and seems like almost every single recruit is known as a scorer except the bigs that are both long and athletic....looking forward to next bball season even more now

OMG I hate him.

Also, there's this from when he committed to Gtown:

This is big time. Virginia stud drawing a lot of comparisons to Chris Bosh. Have been hoping we were on him.

http://hoyatalk2.proboards.com/thread/22665?page=1

:rolleyes:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: May 14, 2013, 10:08:33 AM »
Jesus these guys are lost:

WTC1959

Almost on scholarship
Post #276
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Weber Reply

Seriously? Orris, Diaz, and now Angel? I know i'm kind of late here. But this guy is way in over his head. It's become apparent that no one wants to play for this guy. Currie made a huge mistake bringing this guy in and this offseason is only the beginning of the repercussions that the program will see as a result of the incompetent hire of Webber by ADJC.5/13 6:36 PM | IP: Logged

Catfanatic

GoPowercat Ring of Fame member
Post #16817
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: Weber Reply

One year one big 12 title, not bad for someone being in over their head.5/13 6:38 PM | IP: Logged

Purpletothebone

Post #377
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Don't try to argue facts with these people. 

Three people left the program.  We never had anyone leave when Frank was here.  5/13 6:44 PM | IP: Logged

Mission Viejo Ca

Post #2334
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

You need new bait.5/13 6:47 PM | IP: Logged

Too clever

Post #568
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Japs bomb Pearl Harbor....... Reply

WTC1959, that was probably the worst timed, most stupid post I've read in the last five years.5/13 6:48 PM | IP: Logged

ib_krusen

Almost on scholarship
Post #533
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

If its your first attempt - you get a pass, otherwise put the dynamite back in the boat.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
5/13 6:50 PM | IP: Logged

TNCat

Post #17377
Collierville, TN
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

yeah, way over his head. wins a Big 12 championship for the 1st league championship in how many years? looks like I have another one to add to my ignore list.5/13 7:05 PM | IP: Logged

Cully_Cat

Almost on scholarship
Post #204
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

List of D1 transfers this year alone attached.  Over 400 players are leaving their current school this year.

I hate to bring up facts in this argument, but here you go.

Link: Transfer List 5/13 7:11 PM | IP: Logged

ksusouthpaw

A solid starter
Post #5004
Olathe, KS
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Fail.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
5/13 7:13 PM | IP: Logged

SCCatFan

Post #609
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Wow. I hope you don't have a lot of responsibility at work or at home. Worst post EVER.5/13 7:17 PM | IP: Logged

KSWildcat11

All-Big 12 performer
Post #7784
Concordia, Ks now Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Yeah and Orris and Diaz are irreplaceable.5/13 7:49 PM | IP: Logged

CatNKCMO

New walk-on to the team
Post #199
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Annnnnnnnnnd he's gone.5/13 8:05 PM | IP: Logged

Powerc...Doctor

Almost on scholarship
Post #657
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Wow! Epic failure.5/13 8:14 PM | IP: Logged

MountainCat

All-American performer
Post #9605
Morgantown, WV
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore You're probably phishing Reply

but Frank had 3 guys transfer out this year and Huggs had 3 guys transfer out this year.  Oh well.5/13 8:29 PM | IP: Logged

BishopKSU26

All-American performer
Post #10617
Wichita, KS
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

This new band "The Rolling Stones" will never make it. They suck.5/13 8:54 PM | IP: Logged

K-State Dave

Almost on scholarship
Post #868
Denver
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

You are joking right, if not nobody takes you seriously!!!!!5/13 9:00 PM | IP: Logged

Wildcats_0

On the depth chart
Post #2372
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

This is just too damn funny. Your right no one wants to play for him, Orris and Diaz wanted to transfer because they didn't want to play for him, and not because they were getting no playing time and they were never going to. And to add on top of that, Angel really transferred because he hated Weber's offense even though he thrived in it not because he wanted to be with family memembers/GF. Your right we should just give up basketball and fire our head coach, although we did just win our first conference championship in forever but it was all bogus and he will suck the rest of his time here. Smart move.5/13 9:12 PM | IP: Logged

uglyostertag

On full scholarship
Post #1188
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Dude....I am the worst fan ever and even I think you are dumb...unoriginal douche....5/13 9:27 PM | IP: Logged

ksuJFreeman

On full scholarship
Post #1425
Colorado Springs
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

your post doesn't deserve the 1 star rating5/13 9:50 PM | IP: Logged

bbs36

On the depth chart
Post #2320
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Jesus christ5/13 11:03 PM | IP: Logged

RockyMtnCat

Post #37446
Denver, CO

MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Ugly with the kill shot. Hall of fame post for sure5/13 11:08 PM | IP: Logged

2boxers

New walk-on to the team
Post #60
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Unfortunately WTC1959 is serious. I have sat by him for years at the home games and he never says a positive word. I reminded him that he was pissed when Wooly was fired (he thought the victory in Lawrence was a sign that the program was heading in the right direction), he said Huggs would immediately land us on probation, Frank was a moron, Weber is using us as a stepping stone, and ADJC had no balls when he refused to hire Doug Gotlieb or oscar Pearl.
Someone should start a new poll - Yes or No - Is WTC1959 a complete D-Bag5/14 9:58 AM | IP: Logged

Previous Topic | Next Topic | Back to Topics 

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: May 15, 2013, 10:15:17 AM »
Anyone build a bathouse for their yard?   Reply

To attract bats to eat mosquitos and other insects? Just wondering how that has worked out for anyone. Urban or rural locations?

We're in Prairie Village (KC suburb) and there's a creek behind our property that is a breeding ground for mosquitos and whatnot. Spraying our yard doesn't really help since they just fly over from the creek area.

Any good solutions out there? Better than bats?

RemaxCat

A solid starter
Post #5765
Ooooolathe

Re: Anyone build a bathouse for their yard?   Reply
Not sure why but I thought this post was kind of ironic with your handle being "Midtown" and all. Not sure if it was your intent but it had a anti-gay tone to it. Probably just an anti-AIDS intent.

But I too read it as 'bathhouse' but i was thinking a personal spa/hot tub type hut or something. Thought maybe it was something new.
5/14 9:43 PM | IP: Logged
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: May 15, 2013, 10:25:37 AM »
lol great post there
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #3591 on: May 15, 2013, 10:36:26 AM »
Weird thread.

Offline PorkChop Express

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: May 15, 2013, 03:13:12 PM »

To attract bats to eat mosquitos and other insects? Just wondering how that has worked out for anyone. Urban or rural locations?

We're in Prairie Village (KC suburb) and there's a creek behind our property that is a breeding ground for mosquitos and whatnot. Spraying our yard doesn't really help since they just fly over from the creek area.

RemaxCat

A solid starter
Post #5765
Ooooolathe

Not sure why but I thought this post was kind of ironic with your handle being "Midtown" and all. Not sure if it was your intent but it had a anti-gay tone to it. Probably just an anti-AIDS intent.

But I too read it as 'bathhouse' but i was thinking a personal spa/hot tub type hut or something. Thought maybe it was something new.

haha.  everyone that lives in midtown of every city in america is the queeriest, apparently.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: May 15, 2013, 03:27:46 PM »

RemaxCat

A solid starter
Post #5765
Ooooolathe

haha.  everyone that lives in midtown of every city in america is the queeriest, apparently.

I'm kind of confused about how the post would have had an anti-gay tone if it had actually said "bathhouse".

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: May 15, 2013, 03:41:59 PM »

RemaxCat

A solid starter
Post #5765
Ooooolathe

I'm kind of confused about how the post would have had an anti-gay tone if it had actually said "bathhouse".

Because over there anything that has a "gay tone" is automatically bad. rough ridin' bigots.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: May 16, 2013, 07:30:57 AM »
Remax on a roll!

Originally posted by kearneymen:

I doubt a personal bathhouse would be a breeding ground for aids.
It would if it was Freddy Mercury's bathhouse.
5/15 4:12 PM | IP: Logged

RemaxCat

A solid starter
Post #5766
Ooooolathe

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
If KC had a Gaycentric area I would say it is Midtown. Most of the Gay bars are located in or near the area. I am sure the boundaries may be blurred into Westport but that is what i was getting at with my point. Of course, I am not saying all folks living in Midtown are gay and i know gay people live in all parts of KC but it seems the few successful "gay" bars in KC are consolidated in Midtown. Your post..your handle...I thought it ironic.  No biggie. just made me chuckle.

5/15 10:02 PM | IP: Logged
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: May 16, 2013, 10:56:07 AM »
It made me chuckle, too. Gay people. :lol:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: May 16, 2013, 11:33:07 AM »
You know, rest areas are the bath houses of the 90's for many many many gay men.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: May 16, 2013, 11:40:13 AM »
It made me chuckle, too. Gay people. :lol:

"Look, i know gay people live in all parts of KC..."

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: May 16, 2013, 12:17:12 PM »
I bet Remax is the type of person that when he drives across county lines he tells his kids in the back seat to lock their doors.