Author Topic: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day  (Read 803342 times)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #3400 on: March 24, 2013, 10:48:23 PM »
I really missed this thread.  Needs daily updates at minimum.

:thumbs:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: March 25, 2013, 02:44:04 AM »
I want to post a pic of Stan Mitchell with his cat, but I don't think that would be ethical. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: March 25, 2013, 07:29:49 AM »
HILLSINTL

On the depth chart

Re: If your child wanted to go to KU how would you handle it?

Very simple......if you go to KU, you pay your own way. Same with Wisconsin, Iowa, UC-Berkeley, and every other left wing institution that promotes atheism as a core value.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
3/24 5:39 PM | IP: Logged
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: March 25, 2013, 08:02:06 AM »
Is KSU a christian school?   :horrorsurprise:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: March 25, 2013, 08:05:45 AM »
Is KSU a christian school?   :horrorsurprise:

There's a reason KSU is called the "Notre Dame of the Plains"

7 AM mass every moring in Paslay Auditorium is one of my fondest memories of my time at KSTATE (NDotP)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3405 on: March 25, 2013, 08:07:48 AM »
Going to have to go back over stuff in my head.  I mean, maybe my time there was like The Truman Show only on God TV.  :surprised:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: March 25, 2013, 08:21:02 AM »
All Faiths Chapel right on campus.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: March 25, 2013, 08:39:09 AM »
Re: If your child wanted to go to KU how would you handle it?
EmawNation posted on 3/24/2013...

Daughter: Dad I want to go to the university of kansas

Dad: Ok great pack your things

Daughter: but i have 3 years until i graduate.

Dad: Yes i know but i also just decided to put you up for adoptions, grab a bag of clothes lets go..

This is how i would handle it...

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: March 25, 2013, 08:44:04 AM »
Guy who thought Paterno shouldn't have been fired: I would look into a late, late term abortion.

Response: It's called honor killing.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 08:57:05 AM by TheHamburglar »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: March 25, 2013, 09:00:32 AM »
Seriously, on the donation to KU in their real names....

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: March 25, 2013, 10:24:34 AM »

Quote from: GothCat
Hey Colsanders1. My real name is Stan Mitchell. I'm a proud 1990 graduate of Kansas State University. I own several businesses around the Kansas City area. One is Ray's Discount Liquor at 75th & Nieman Rd. Shawnee, Kansas. Though, I only work there one day a week. I'm not hiding behind my screen name. I am a loyal wildcat that bleeds purple. That doesn't mean that I will withhold criticism of Coach Weber or our loser AD Currie just to make you happy !! By the way, you seem to be hiding behind your screen name?

Quote from: Colsanders1
My name is Jim Sanders, a 1970 Graduate ande I live in Topeka.  So, you consider Currie a loser? I am curious about that statement.  I think he has done a tremendous job.  Were you a big Krause fan?  Perhaps we could have a civil and sane discussion sometime.

So a guy named Stan owns a store named Ray's Discount Liquor . . . Next thing we know, Col. Sanders will be telling us all he doesn't own KFC.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: March 25, 2013, 10:27:14 AM »
I want to post a pic of Stan Mitchell with his cat, but I don't think that would be ethical.

It depends. If it's a picture that you have in your possession, it probably isn't ethical. If it's a photo of himself that he put on the internet, then it's his own dumbass fault if it gets posted here because he put his name and photo on the internet.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: March 25, 2013, 11:24:59 AM »

It depends. If it's a picture that you have in your possession, it probably isn't ethical. If it's a photo of himself that he put on the internet, then it's his own dumbass fault if it gets posted here because he put his name and photo on the internet.

give his cat a pakhead
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: March 26, 2013, 01:42:33 PM »
Good God, our fanbase

meadowlark

Post #44
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: Lucky to have Weber   Reply
I've been following K-State basketball since the early 50's, and while I wouldn't claim to be any kind of basketball expert, I'm happy with Weber's job this year ... even after the disappointment in KC. I enjoyed the season. The drama was all on the court. The kids looked -- from my distant vantage in the 23rd row -- to be enjoying what they were doing and how they were doing it. They displayed the kind of grit and determination that I've always expected (demanded) of K-State teams. There were only a couple occasions where I went to the game to find players in street clothes and, as nearly as I can tell, it was never because of some injury sustained in a free-for-all practice. And no, I wasn't pleased when I heard Weber had been hired. I had just attended a family funeral, and even in that environment, felt the news turned the day downward.

I'm amazed at all the folks on this board with such clear vision of what the future holds. Most of the last 65-plus years have worked to convince me that I have little real idea what will happen five minutes from now. I have come to believe that I ought to earnestly support people who work hard and seem committed to do things honestly and above board. Everything I've heard and seen this season suggests to me that oscar Weber is a man who continues to learn from the same school that's taught me most of the worthwhile lessons on life. As long as he follows that path, I will expect him to succeed more often than not and I will continue to support him.

On the other hand, I cringe every time someone posits the idea here that we should never have parted ways with Dana Altman. He was the man in charge the first time I ever saw a K-State basketball team that I believed had openly quit ... and I've never gotten over it. Guess I've never gotten past the idea that how you play the game is more important than the final score.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: March 26, 2013, 01:45:40 PM »
Guess I've never gotten past the idea that how you play the game is more important than the final score.

If we could murder people on the court and get away with it I'd be fine as long as it gets us W's

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: March 26, 2013, 04:05:30 PM »
Curtis Kitchen hits the nail on the head

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: March 26, 2013, 04:18:35 PM »
koppe22

GoPowercat Ring of Fame member
Post #23759
They See Me rollin....

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore What kind of fun plans do you guys have for Easter?? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nm*

:popcorn: :lol:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: March 26, 2013, 04:19:32 PM »
I had just attended a family funeral, and even in that environment, felt the news turned the day downward.

Uncle Bob died, now this??!?     :lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: March 26, 2013, 04:24:28 PM »
koppe22

Post #23759
They See Me rollin....

MyFanPage
Add Buddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nm*

That crap stopped being funny 5 years ago. was never funny. Trolling the religious views of 60 somethings is real heady stuff. He can continue to play in the shallow end.

Also 1BigWillie, whats your twitter handle? Was that you RTing that tucky, racist ass Elijah Johnson tweet? When kellyinvegas retweets it too, should be the best indication that was the wrong thing to do.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: March 26, 2013, 04:35:54 PM »
I fully agree.

I tweeted something about how important Angel is and Kelly RT'ed it.   :frown:

I don't tweet a lot, but I def don't need that crap.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3420 on: March 26, 2013, 04:36:11 PM »
I had just attended a family funeral, and even in that environment, felt the news turned the day downward.

loved this part   :D
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: March 26, 2013, 04:38:22 PM »
koppe22

Post #23759
They See Me rollin....

MyFanPage
Add Buddy

nm*

That crap stopped being funny 5 years ago. was never funny. Trolling the religious views of 60 somethings is real heady stuff. He can continue to play in the shallow end.

Also 1BigWillie, whats your twitter handle? Was that you RTing that tucky, racist ass Elijah Johnson tweet? When kellyinvegas retweets it too, should be the best indication that was the wrong thing to do.

I did retweet Beetlejuice. I'm not sure what would be considered racist about thinking two ugly mugs look alike. If you have a list of "Things I should know are racist" I'll be happy to review it and tweet accordingly. 

And trolling religous tucks is hilarious...
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: March 27, 2013, 04:03:57 AM »
koppe22

Post #23759
They See Me rollin....

MyFanPage
Add Buddy

nm*

Oh, come on, trolling that board on religion is like hitting a wasps nest with a stick, predictable, yet still funny

Offline TheCatFanSpeaks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: March 27, 2013, 12:38:54 PM »
Quote from: mywillyispurple
made the mistake of.listening to OUR students on 91.9.....talk about Weber   Reply
including our beloved Spencer Kietzman. pretty revealing stuff why our student body SUCKED this year. its honestly a little disheartening listening to them basically act apatheitc about weber.........and lamemt how supoosedly "money" was frank was in the ncaa tourney eveb though he only advanced past first weekend once. ive defended their crappy attendance in the past .....but screw them. idiots. self off half that section to general public.

Then Spenc trolls the crap out of the place.  Lots of old people want to fight him.   :lol:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: March 27, 2013, 12:57:12 PM »

loved this part   :D

Yeah, just great. Too bad he somehow supports Weber now, he started on the right path.