Author Topic: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day  (Read 800144 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #2200 on: August 10, 2012, 09:15:33 AM »
elwoodcat
A solid starter
Post #5823
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore TripToPaloAltoToday...we were checking out the potential Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Move areas" for next weekend.... I noticed a sign, asking people to purchase season tickets for football. Priced at "$ 185.00" for lowest priced seats... that seems essay damn cheap for season suckers for #12 ranked team? IF I go to a game, prolly wait and get a ticket before game time in the fall.8/9 7:05 PM | IP: Logged

elwoodcat
A solid starter
Post #5825
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore KSWildcat..i've benn to reno, LA, seal beach, san fran and now going Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To redwood city..pretty close to Palo alto yes wife gets moved around...a lot! Sooooo everyone here thinks that since I posed ONE QUESTION here about licensing a whore house in Reno so I'd have a job while in Reno....everyone thinks I am still in the business as they say. For the record, after researching everything I would be forced to do, I NIXED the whorehouse idea quickly. I have been getting good-natured ribbing about employee interviews and the like for some time.8/9 9:27 PM | IP: Logged

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: August 10, 2012, 09:16:40 AM »
Why would he want a FB jersey?

I really like the part where he has to "jump an olympic medal winning height" to get the jersey.  I can imagine Kynard clearing 7'5" and having Currie walk out to say it wasn't quite good enough.  So no jersey.  But, hey, good effort and thanks for coming out!
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: August 10, 2012, 09:17:17 AM »
elwoodcat
A solid starter
Post #5823
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

"Move areas" for next weekend.... I noticed a sign, asking people to purchase season tickets for football. Priced at "$ 185.00" for lowest priced seats... that seems essay damn cheap for season suckers for #12 ranked team? IF I go to a game, prolly wait and get a ticket before game time in the fall.8/9 7:05 PM | IP: Logged

elwoodcat
A solid starter
Post #5825
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore KSWildcat..i've benn to reno, LA, seal beach, san fran and now going Reply

To redwood city..pretty close to Palo alto yes wife gets moved around...a lot! Sooooo everyone here thinks that since I posed ONE QUESTION here about licensing a whore house in Reno so I'd have a job while in Reno....everyone thinks I am still in the business as they say. For the record, after researching everything I would be forced to do, I NIXED the whorehouse idea quickly. I have been getting good-natured ribbing about employee interviews and the like for some time.8/9 9:27 PM | IP: Logged

:lynchmob:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: August 10, 2012, 09:20:48 AM »

I really like the part where he has to "jump an olympic medal winning height" to get the jersey.  I can imagine Kynard clearing 7'5" and having Currie walk out to say it wasn't quite good enough.  So no jersey.  But, hey, good effort and thanks for coming out!

Currie would be wearing a singlet and track spikes.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: August 10, 2012, 09:23:12 AM »
Is that a fanning sock?  :sdeek:

Go start your own birthday cake thread or something.  :jerk:
SK, I don't think you know how that phrase is properly used. I would have to do such a thing to get pi'd for it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: August 10, 2012, 09:29:38 AM »

He would have a headband on, also.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: August 10, 2012, 09:31:10 AM »

He would have a headband on, also.

Welp, CanCo...

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: August 10, 2012, 09:32:13 AM »
Catman30
Anyway I need to speed this up.  Next thing I know my friend is actually talking to this french goddess.  Seeing my chance I swoop in and tell him to not forget to call his wife and kids and tell them goodnight.  Of course he's pissed, I wasn't even sure what time it was back home I just know I c*ck blocked the b*stard.  Next thing I know this French chick is all over me and we are heading back to her pen to roll in the mud.

Pffft...like a French girl cares if you're married or have kids.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: August 10, 2012, 09:41:03 AM »
I just wish our golf team were good at, well anything, so Currie could wear this outfit during their halftime presentation.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: August 10, 2012, 10:22:40 AM »
elwoodcat
A solid starter
Post #5823
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

elwoodcat
A solid starter
Post #5825
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

What a tragic waste.  GPC doesn't deserve elwoodcat.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: August 10, 2012, 10:48:56 AM »
I like the part where they suggested Erik Kynard should jump over a hay bail.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: August 10, 2012, 10:49:56 AM »
What a tragic waste.  GPC doesn't deserve elwoodcat.

My GPC account expired overnight.  When I got on this morning, by far my biggest disappoint of no longer having GPC access came when I clicked on this new elwood thread and couldn't read it.   
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: August 10, 2012, 11:02:25 AM »
AndrewVonLintel

New walk-on to the team
Post #92
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Half Time Football High Jump Competition

Obviously everyone in America
and especially K-Staters are extremely proud of Kynard. Now for a special Halftime Presentation we should ask him to try and set a personal record in front of 50,000 of his greatest fans.

I propose that if he accepts and jumps an olympic medal winning height he should be awarded a K-State Football Jersey with his name on it.

It may sound crazy but it would be fun!!!!!
8/8 4:43 PM | IP: Logged

LOL

I literally know the names of ZERO silver medalists from America, appart from this Kynard person...who I didn't even know existed until D Scott tweeted the crap out the dude's Big 12 championship or whatever.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: August 10, 2012, 11:08:47 AM »
AndrewVonLintel

New walk-on to the team
Post #92
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

and especially K-Staters are extremely proud of Kynard. Now for a special Halftime Presentation we should ask him to try and set a personal record in front of 50,000 of his greatest fans.

I propose that if he accepts and jumps an olympic medal winning height he should be awarded a K-State Football Jersey with his name on it.

LOL

I literally know the names of ZERO silver medalists from America, appart from this Kynard person...who I didn't even know existed until D Scott tweeted the crap out the dude's Big 12 championship or whatever.

squak/anti-american outed.  sad.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: August 10, 2012, 12:35:23 PM »
AndrewVonLintel

New walk-on to the team
Post #92
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

LOL

Look who hates america, freedom, and maw.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: August 10, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »

He's the Eric Stonestreet of sports.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: August 10, 2012, 02:04:10 PM »
GPCWallace
Re: Hey Wallace   Reply
Well this probably isn't the answer you want... but there won't be a Friday's Findings this week.

We've got football media day today and basketball practice tomorrow, so the whole office has been concentrating on that the majority of this week. Not to mention I moved into a new apartment this week, which consumed a lot more of my free time than I anticipated.

Hopefully next week I can give you some good news though. Things are just really slow lately until the season starts and more visits/offers come to light.

I thought it'd be funny to point out that, eventhough Wallace used preparing for the football media day and open basketball practice as part of his excuse for not doing his job last week, he didn't write a single article on either of those events. 

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: August 10, 2012, 02:17:57 PM »
GPCWallace
Re: Hey Wallace   Reply
Well this probably isn't the answer you want... but there won't be a Friday's Findings this week.

We've got football media day today and basketball practice tomorrow, so the whole office has been concentrating on that the majority of this week. Not to mention I moved into a new apartment this week, which consumed a lot more of my free time than I anticipated.

Hopefully next week I can give you some good news though. Things are just really slow lately until the season starts and more visits/offers come to light.

I thought it'd be funny to point out that, eventhough Wallace used preparing for the football media day and open basketball practice as part of his excuse for not doing his job last week, he didn't write a single article on either of those events.

how do you concentrate on a basketball practice that hasn't happened yet?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: August 10, 2012, 02:22:35 PM »

He used that excuse for not doing his job last week.   I think on Saturday they had an open practice before they went to Brasil. 

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: August 10, 2012, 02:23:59 PM »

He used that excuse for not doing his job last week.   I think on Saturday they had an open practice before they went to Brasil.

i know. i'm asking the question of how someone concentrates on a yet to be played basketball practice. does he sit in his room and visualize writing a recap? does he practice his interview questions?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: August 10, 2012, 02:24:16 PM »
How do you expect Wallace to get the article out when he's staying up late to get the latest on the team in Brazil? Do you expect him to just tweet the whole damned article?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: August 10, 2012, 02:36:10 PM »

i know. i'm asking the question of how someone concentrates on a yet to be played basketball practice. does he sit in his room and visualize writing a recap? does he practice his interview questions?

:facepalm:=me

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: August 10, 2012, 03:17:27 PM »
elwoodcat

A solid starter
Post #5830
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Why don't those wrestlers ALLwear those ear muffs? Reply

I would think your ears would get awfully bruised and cut up without them? Does wearing them impede a wrestlers vision?8/10 1:03 PM | IP: Logged

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: August 10, 2012, 08:53:45 PM »
Is that a fanning sock?  :sdeek:

Go start your own birthday cake thread or something.  :jerk:
SK, I don't think you know how that phrase is properly used. I would have to do such a thing to get pi'd for it.

No it's a circle fulfilled. You called out OK_Cat for his misdeeds when he pointed out one of your own. When I pointed out that your act rides on it's own merit, no matter the critic, you in turn replied by calling me an attention whore. Something you are well versed at. Same story, yet you are oblivious to being on both sides. Quite the pickle.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: August 10, 2012, 08:55:49 PM »
That was my 2112th post....HOW FITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!