Author Topic: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day  (Read 803364 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #1150 on: February 15, 2012, 11:21:46 AM »
Townie Alumni!
 :ksu:

:ksu:  <----but split with an MHS Indian M, kinda like those "House Divided" licence plates.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: February 15, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »
Quote from: kstatefans thread
I'd be willing to bet at least 95% of those on goEMAW.com never graduated from K-State.  They are the rejects that get banned by all the other K-State sites for their off-the-wall, immature, attention getting ignorance.  They are the embarrassment of Kansas State University just like the Westboro Cult is the embarrassment to the state of Kansas.
  :love:

I would probably guess we have a higher percentage of graduates than any other board.

It's not a guess.  It is true.  We have a much higher % of confirmed alums and actual students.

And the rest are townies who are almost as valid.

Townie Alumni!

:ksu:

:party:
yes. townie alums are the elite of the elite.
Townie Student!!

:party:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: February 15, 2012, 01:18:11 PM »
Is there anything worse than a townie student?  Smug bastards always  going over to their parents house for free food and laundry.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1153 on: February 15, 2012, 01:21:56 PM »
what on earth did wichitacat do to get banned for 24 hours? :lol:

I honestly can't remember the specifics.  I just remember it happening and the riot that almost ensued.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: February 15, 2012, 01:35:27 PM »
goEMAW: where the internet goes to die

For K-State actually the Rivals site gets more traffic ... gopowercat.com, but Scout, kstatefans.com is a good one too. Bringonthecats.com is a good blog, and the main university K-State sports site is KStateSports.com.   

The site you want to stay totally away from, where all the rejects are, people who were banned, people who never attended K-State, yes a constant bash each other sarcasm this and sarcasm that site is goEMAW.com.  What can I say it's our embarrassment to the university & if we could take their web site down we would.   They are people who act like they never made it out of grammar school.   

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: February 15, 2012, 01:39:22 PM »

For K-State actually the Rivals site gets more traffic ... gopowercat.com, but Scout, kstatefans.com is a good one too. Bringonthecats.com is a good blog, and the main university K-State sports site is KStateSports.com.   

The site you want to stay totally away from, where all the rejects are, people who were banned, people who never attended K-State, yes a constant bash each other sarcasm this and sarcasm that site is goEMAW.com.  What can I say it's our embarrassment to the university & if we could take their web site down we would.   They are people who act like they never made it out of grammar school.   

I graduated with top honors you son of a bitch.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: February 15, 2012, 01:44:08 PM »
what on earth did wichitacat do to get banned for 24 hours? :lol:

He questioned Fitz for banning someone else

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: February 15, 2012, 01:44:23 PM »

Quote from: al4ISU

The site you want to stay totally away from, where all the rejects are, people who were banned, people who never attended K-State, yes a constant bash each other sarcasm this and sarcasm that site is goEMAW.com.  What can I say it's our embarrassment to the university & if we could take their web site down we would.   They are people who act like they never made it out of grammar school.  

jesus christ, texascat is spamming that thread. also,

-There just isn't a great KSU board.  The folks on their Scout board are friendly enough, but its pretty low traffic.  Their Rivals board is a premium site, I believe, and goEMAW is where the internet goes to die.  BringOnTheCats is a very good blog and probably the best combination of high traffic and quality discussion on the KSU side of things.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:47:00 PM by WillieWatanabe »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: February 15, 2012, 02:44:54 PM »
what's texas cats problem with us, we didn't do anything to him. 

what a complete d-bag.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: February 15, 2012, 03:23:21 PM »
I feel like less nonstudents/nonalums post here than those other sites.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: February 15, 2012, 03:38:45 PM »
it should be pretty obvious to all parties that we are younger, more intelligent and better looking than people from the other two "sites". just in the moderators group alone, there are multiple doctors and multiple lawyers. i did (mistakenly) think that people from those other "sites" were mature enough to not spew their hatred/jealousy of us all over the internet but i guess not. oh well. some people just can't help themselves i guess.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: February 15, 2012, 03:54:00 PM »
if we could take their web site down we would

Fascists  :shakesfist:

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: February 15, 2012, 04:24:28 PM »
Is there anything worse than a townie student?  Smug bastards always  going over to their parents house for free food and laundry.
  :cool:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: February 15, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »
I know for a fact that Texas Cat didn't graduate from KState

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: February 15, 2012, 04:57:30 PM »
To be a townie alum, do you have to have grown up in Manhattan, or just stayed here after you graduated? If it's the second, then #teamtowniealum. It's a team almost as elite as #teamangel.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: February 15, 2012, 06:33:16 PM »
Let's do a roll call thread for people who actually graduated, do the percentages, then present it to the other sites in a powerpoint presentation

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: February 15, 2012, 06:35:59 PM »
Let's do a roll call thread for people who actually graduated, do the percentages, then present it to the other sites in a powerpoint presentation

Good idea, every just leave your email in this thread so we can verify graduates/wannabemaws

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: February 15, 2012, 06:43:37 PM »

Good idea, every just leave your email K-State Alumni Association Member card number in this thread so we can verify graduates/wannabemaws

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: February 15, 2012, 06:47:40 PM »
To be a townie alum, do you have to have grown up in Manhattan, or just stayed here after you graduated? If it's the second, then #teamtowniealum. It's a team almost as elite as #teamangel.

real townie alums grew up in mhk, although people that went to ksu and then stayed are pretty elite too. jesus though, just imagine if you were someone that was born in mhk, went to kstate, graduated and then still live there. i mean there can't be more than like twenty of us.

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: February 15, 2012, 07:11:49 PM »
Challenge them to a duel at spring game

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: February 15, 2012, 07:17:39 PM »

The site you want to stay totally away from, where all the rejects are, people who were banned, people who never attended K-State, yes a constant bash each other sarcasm this and sarcasm that site is goEMAW.com.  What can I say it's our embarrassment to the university & if we could take their web site down we would.   They are people who act like they never made it out of grammar school.  

jesus christ, texascat is spamming that thread. also,

-There just isn't a great KSU board.  The folks on their Scout board are friendly enough, but its pretty low traffic.  Their Rivals board is a premium site, I believe, and goEMAW is where the internet goes to die.  BringOnTheCats is a very good blog and probably the best combination of high traffic and quality discussion on the KSU side of things.

I read some of the posts and I had to stop after al4ISU... I just couldn't contain it anymore and brust out  :lol:.   That what I luv about this site... has there ever been a better one?  :thumbsup:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: February 15, 2012, 07:21:00 PM »
it should be pretty obvious to all parties that we are younger, more intelligent and better looking than people from the other two "sites". just in the moderators group alone, there are multiple doctors and multiple lawyers. i did (mistakenly) think that people from those other "sites" were mature enough to not spew their hatred/jealousy of us all over the internet but i guess not. oh well. some people just can't help themselves i guess.
That's it in a nutshell.  Rick my man, very well stated.  :cheers:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: February 15, 2012, 08:53:19 PM »

Good idea, every just leave your email in this thread so we can verify graduates/wannabemaw :kstategrad:s

k-stategradwithJD/[email protected]  :gocho:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: February 15, 2012, 09:02:50 PM »

real townie alums grew up in mhk, although people that went to ksu and then stayed are pretty elite too. jesus though, just imagine if you were someone that was born in mhk, went to kstate, graduated and then still live there. i mean there can't be more than like twenty of us.
Very elite.  You guys are neck in neck with the Zebra Stripped Dinosaurs.  I never seen either one in person, but from this tread, I know they exist.  ;)

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: February 15, 2012, 09:05:46 PM »
Someone copy/paste the thread so we can all point and laugh.