Author Topic: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day  (Read 803358 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #850 on: December 05, 2011, 11:27:48 AM »
These aren't from GPC, but they might as well be.  

(Hopefully a lot of people will drive to the wrong venue this year because of this.  Would make me lol.

2. "Hey idiots at goEMAW website.  Go suck a D***"
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: December 05, 2011, 05:04:32 PM »

well that wasn't very nice

Hey goEMAW.com your'e acting as childish as, BATTERYACIDENEMA,  the homer kid that was on our board we had to ban, and his threads are in the WarZone with his trash. DO OUR FANBASE A FAVOR goEMAW.com STFU.

The Word?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 05, 2011, 05:51:36 PM »
Quote from: Texas Cat or some crap
Quit embarrassing our fan base.  Grow up, and shut up.  Do the rest of us a favor and support a different team like Missouri, because that's the way you reflect on our university.  You remind me of a boy's reformatory school.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=173&f=2670&t=8392510
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: December 05, 2011, 06:44:59 PM »
Quit embarrassing our fan base.  Grow up, and shut up.  Do the rest of us a favor and support a different team like Missouri, because that's the way you reflect on our university.  You remind me of a boy's reformatory school.

uh oh, skinbens. Word on the street is that we're in troubs...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 06:49:57 PM by felix rex »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 05, 2011, 06:47:12 PM »
Quit embarrassing our fan base.  Grow up, and shut up.  Do the rest of us a favor and support a different team like Missouri, because that's the way you reflect on our university.  You remind me of a boy's reformatory school.

in troubs...

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 07:20:19 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 05, 2011, 07:04:48 PM »
Quit embarrassing our fan base.  Grow up, and shut up.  Do the rest of us a favor and support a different team like Missouri, because that's the way you reflect on our university.  You remind me of a boy's reformatory school.

in troubs...
[/size]
Skinbens, I can't belive you have't went bonkers from the bad grammer and spelling from the pigfucker posts.  :sdeek:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 05, 2011, 07:20:40 PM »
Oh I am having the time of my life.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 05, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »
gitrdone!

Post #4516
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Fitzgerald: could we send Robert a Christmas present at GPC office? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since you do business with him and have his contact info, it might be simple to just send a cash gift to your attention and you could pass it along. Your thoughts? Thank you.

Posted on 12/5 8:48 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #12652
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: Fitzgerald: could we send Robert a Christmas present at GPC office? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We most certainly could pass anything along.

1125 Moro, 66502

:facepalm:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: December 05, 2011, 09:34:10 PM »
Tempted to mail GPC a bag of old hot dogs that have been sitting on the grill for 5 hours

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 05, 2011, 11:05:21 PM »
I think we should give him Trim's address and have him come over at some point during MOAP 2.5.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: December 15, 2011, 07:53:22 PM »
The Emawrican

New walk-on to the team
Post #61
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Medieval Times update.   Reply
The discount code is set-up in the system and ready to go!? Guests may now call our National Call Center at 1-888-935-6878 and purchase for Wednesday, January 4th at 7:30 p.m.? They must mention the code “KSTATE”.

Posted on 12/15 12:33 AM | IP: Logged

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: December 15, 2011, 09:09:42 PM »
The Emawrican

New walk-on to the team
Post #61
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Medieval Times update.   Reply
The discount code is set-up in the system and ready to go!? Guests may now call our National Call Center at 1-888-935-6878 and purchase for Wednesday, January 4th at 7:30 p.m.? They must mention the code “KSTATE”.

Posted on 12/15 12:33 AM | IP: Logged

oh eff  :facepalm:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: December 15, 2011, 09:12:35 PM »

well that wasn't very nice

This one stood out to me:

When I think of websites and idiots (they know who they are) like the ones on that site, I'm reminded of the movie The Social Network when the character Erica Albright says the following:

"You write your snide bullshit from a dark room because that's what the angry do nowadays."

"It didn't stop you from writing it. As if every thought that tumbles through your head was so clever it would be a crime for it not to be shared."

That website is a waste of space.

How in the eff are you so dense you don't recognize the irony of that post as you're typing it out?  :sdeek:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 17, 2011, 07:35:36 AM »
Powercat46

WTF is wrong with people today?

My dad taught me how to drink, how to shoot pool, how to shoot a gun, how to gut a deer/turkey/pheasant/squirrel/rabbit/dove/quail/raccoon and a beaver. (the flappy tail kind, not the lippy kind) He taught me how to be a kid, how to have fun, and how to be a man. He kicked my ass, he whooped my ass when I needed it. We've been to fists a couple of times, but now that I'm older, I realize that he was right. The old man taught me a lot of things, but most importantly, he taught me how to make friends.

He taught me that when friends sit around and bullshit, there are 3 things you never, ever talk about. First of all, you never talk about money. That creates jealousy. The whole, "if he makes so much money, why does he always drink MY beer?" attitude.

Secondly, you never talk about politics. While I am a constitutional purist, other's will call me a "tenther", and try to dismiss what I say...which pisses me off, because if you actually READ the fncking constitution, the 10th amendment is so important, they virtually stated it twice. I digress.....this is a reason that you don't talk politics...your interpretation and my interpretation might not match up, but that one thing should not divide our other commonalities and destroy our friendship.

Finally, you don't talk about religion. I don't know if you are a believer in Jesus or not, I don't know if you are Jewish, Muslim, Taoist, Christian, Atheist, Hindu, Buddhist, or a Shinto. And ya know what...it really doesn't matter. You have your beliefs, I have mine. I won't push my beliefs on you, and you don't push your beliefs on me.

However, if I decide to pray to my God before I eat my dinner when we are out together for supper, don't hate on me because I do so. Please, just be respectful of my right to believe in the God that I do. If you would like to say a prayer to your God, whether it be the Flying Spaghetti Monster or a large tree...I will be respectful of you and your beliefs.

I have to say though...I think people are hating on Tebow because they are afraid that having "faith" might become cool again. Seriously, what else can it be? Sure, I don't think that God or Jesus is sitting in Heaven and they give a crap less whether or not Tim Tebow wins a game or not, or if someone catches a touchdown pass or not. BUT, really, who gives a crap what THEY believe?

If it makes them feel better to say that they thank God for giving them the ability (which is a belief of theirs) to be the stud athlete that they are, who are we to hate on them for thinking that? This is very similar to hating on a person because they thank their momma for feeding them pancakes every morning for breakfast for 16 years to make them strong enough to be on offensive lineman. Who knows if it's the pancakes, genes, or God that gave them the size, ability, and strength? We don't...who cares. It's THEIR belief...leave them alone.

At last, let me say...I was a Tebow hater. Now, I'm rooting for the guy. I really don't know why, but it probably has more to do with the fact that I have kids, and if I was to have a "sports role model" for my kids, Tim Tebow is probably one of the top 3 I would hope they would model themselves after.

Pile on. Feel free.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 19, 2011, 04:12:25 PM »
mkat3

Post #264

Frank and the f-word   

All this talk about Frank and his language got me thinking about his own wife and kids sitting behind the bench. What do you think his wife thinks and how does he handle it with his own kids? Hasn't his mom sat there too? Think stan could ask him about this?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 19, 2011, 04:33:47 PM »
mkat3

Post #264

Frank and the f-word   

All this talk about Frank and his language got me thinking about his own wife and kids sitting behind the bench. What do you think his wife thinks and how does he handle it with his own kids? Hasn't his mom sat there too? Think stan could ask him about this?

Wouldn't the fact that his wife continues to sit behind the bench after 4 years of f-bombs be enough proof for idiots that she doesn't care? Are all the powerespect's that out of touch with their own wives or do they really think she's sitting back there going "oh my gosh, what terrible language, that's not the man i know"

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 19, 2011, 07:06:10 PM »
I think Stan asking him about it is a great idea. :ck:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 19, 2011, 07:56:01 PM »
Stan couldn't ask frank that for any price. He'd stammer for a few seconds and either crap himself or cry uncontrollably.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 19, 2011, 09:39:46 PM »
I think Stan asking him about it is a great idea. :ck:

Would like to see this.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 19, 2011, 11:03:12 PM »
Pfffft. As if frank's kids spoke English.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 20, 2011, 12:29:51 PM »
Frank should curse in Spanish, IMO.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: December 24, 2011, 07:06:43 PM »
Merry Christmas Roll Call: How did you lose your virginity?