Author Topic: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day  (Read 803281 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #4575 on: March 04, 2014, 09:08:05 PM »
What on earth

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: March 04, 2014, 09:23:50 PM »
i don't understand why he'd think that waiting an hour for kfc would be a negative reflection on himself

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4577 on: March 04, 2014, 09:34:33 PM »
that is really the most manhattan post i've ever seen

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: March 04, 2014, 09:56:36 PM »
ERII and I are going to close that rough ridin' place down
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: March 04, 2014, 10:02:55 PM »
LadyCatInTexas

Just to chime in, Colonel Sanders looks a bit oriental to me.
3/4 7:37 PM | IP: Logged

ksu1

Good thing Asians haven't been enslaved by the govt and given the coveted Preferred Minority status.  You would have been verbally abused.
3/4 7:53 PM | IP: Logged
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: March 04, 2014, 10:04:53 PM »
:sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: March 04, 2014, 10:05:37 PM »
Good lord. 

WTF is going on out there?  Seems like considering yourself luck for only waiting an hour at a fast food place is a pretty sorry state of existence.

:thumbs:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: March 04, 2014, 10:05:43 PM »
 :buh-bye:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: March 04, 2014, 10:11:18 PM »
I hate people

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: March 04, 2014, 10:13:28 PM »
i can't imagine wanting to take your child to a game.  question after question the whole time, "i gotta pee," "i'm hungry," etc etc

I know, right.  People who have kids are just gross.   :barf:
I feel like a lot of terrible parents who can't deal with their kids at home, much less in public are outing themselves.

I feel like ppl that think this don't know a rough ridin' thing about 4 year olds.   

Amen
Do you guys just ignore your kids when you watch a game at home? I mean don't you have to answer questions and do stuff with them no matter where you are? I guess I don't think it's a matter of indoctrination, but just having a shared experience with your child  :dunno:
I'm purple down

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: March 04, 2014, 10:22:18 PM »
i can't imagine wanting to take your child to a game.  question after question the whole time, "i gotta pee," "i'm hungry," etc etc

I feel like a lot of terrible parents who can't deal with their kids at home, much less in public are outing themselves.

I feel like ppl that think this don't know a rough ridin' thing about 4 year olds.   

Amen
Do you guys just ignore your kids when you watch a game at home? I mean don't you have to answer questions and do stuff with them no matter where you are? I guess I don't think it's a matter of indoctrination, but just having a shared experience with your child  :dunno:
that young and in that environment they have an attention span of about 2 minutes. My kids loved the spring game but an actual game would be nuts that young, we enjoy the zoo or park when they want but they should be a little older for a game

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: March 04, 2014, 10:23:48 PM »
Get off my case man.  Sometimes you just need a breather from all that bussiness.  I just want to drink a half gallon and mush faces once in awhile is that so hard to understand?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: March 04, 2014, 11:29:17 PM »

Amen

That's the mothers problem.

Hey bitch keep the little ones from interrupting my TV, bitch.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: March 04, 2014, 11:32:11 PM »

Amen

Don't we have a Man Cave thread for this?  :dunno:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: March 05, 2014, 02:40:25 AM »
Pulled up to KFC order microphone about 205am and they were out of white meat. I let them know that that totally suxors and ordered jimmyjohns delivery

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4590 on: March 05, 2014, 08:56:12 AM »

Amen

I can't be the only wildwildcat with a DVR? 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: March 05, 2014, 09:04:26 AM »
People without kids really shouldn't be trying to give parenting advice, FYI.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: March 05, 2014, 09:16:03 AM »

They can do whatever they want, but they should know it makes them look super ignorant/Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: March 05, 2014, 09:40:51 AM »

They can do whatever they want, but they should know it makes them look super ignorant/Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

The worst ones are those couples who don't have kids but they have a pet, and according to them 'it's just like having a kid' so they think they know what they're talking about. 
@lopakman

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: March 05, 2014, 09:53:55 AM »

The worst ones are those couples who don't have kids but they have a pet, and according to them 'it's just like having a kid' so they think they know what they're talking about.
I agree with this. I mean, I get loving your pet a ton and when your dog dies it is tough, but I have never heard somebody say, "We are going away for a week and the neighbor/family member who usually watches my kid is not available, so I guess I'll have to pay to have him kennelled."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: March 05, 2014, 09:57:50 AM »
There are some truly horrendous dumbass parents who would be well served to take the advice of any person who has common sense. Whether or not the common sense-having person dispensing advice has kids or not is irrelevant if the parent is a big enough dumbass.

Of course that doesn't apply to any gE stud parents here, who are all in contention for dad of the year and will probably raise the next president. :thumbs:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 10:02:33 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: March 05, 2014, 09:59:24 AM »
Raising a kid can't be that tough. Hopefully I'll never find out though.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: March 05, 2014, 10:00:58 AM »
Quote from: LCK61
Chinks like chicken- Archie Bunker

Quote from: ngreen08
Most students are from the cities where they could get KFC, Pizza Hut and McDonalds.  Pizza Hut over there has some shrimp and fish pizzas that we don't get.  My friend in Chongqing (a professor) who visited here loved Subway, and said they are starting to come around there.  I took him to Panda Express and he cleaned up with two plates of rice and 5 entrees.  I'm pretty sure he gained 20 pounds in the 3 months he was here.  We shopped a lot at Walmart, because it was the cheapest, and he would buy tons of spaghetti, sauce, hot sauce, chopped greens, and meatballs that he would eat at home and wash down with a bunch of orange juice.  I'm not sure if he is very normal for a Chinese person, but I do understand finding some familiar food and sticking with it from times I be abroad.  I've been surprised enough times with pate liver in a can to enjoy comfort food.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: March 05, 2014, 10:04:29 AM »

I have kids, fyi
I'm purple down

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: March 05, 2014, 10:05:30 AM »
Raising a kid can't be that tough. Hopefully I'll never find out though.
incorrect to an extent