Author Topic: Elizabeth "batshit crazy" Warren plagiarized Trump's speech  (Read 6542 times)

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth "batshit crazy" Warren plagiarized Trump's speech
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2018, 11:06:45 PM »
As a card carrying Choctaw, the benefits are OK.  In no way was my school close to paid for.  All the benefits came from the tribe.  I probably could have found some more if I tried really hard, but I would have felt guilty cooking up an essay.

The "you can get a card if your family's name is on the role" is BS.  To get my kids citizenship I had to supply my mom's & my birth certificate.  I also had the legality of my Texas birth certificate challenged because for a short time in the 80s they proxied state authority to the counties.  It was a huge pain in the ass for my kids as children of multiple generations of living citizens.  You basically have to reprove two generations of citizenship.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 11:13:13 PM by TheHamburglar »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2018, 07:09:20 AM »
I enjoy dax’s Ability to double and triple down in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary of his position.
I took a position? 

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2018, 07:24:53 AM »
That would be a first
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2018, 08:29:43 AM »
As a card carrying Choctaw, the benefits are OK.  In no way was my school close to paid for.  All the benefits came from the tribe.  I probably could have found some more if I tried really hard, but I would have felt guilty cooking up an essay.

The "you can get a card if your family's name is on the role" is BS.  To get my kids citizenship I had to supply my mom's & my birth certificate.  I also had the legality of my Texas birth certificate challenged because for a short time in the 80s they proxied state authority to the counties.  It was a huge pain in the ass for my kids as children of multiple generations of living citizens.  You basically have to reprove two generations of citizenship.
TY!