Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 781053 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #7175 on: August 13, 2018, 01:53:37 PM »
"extreme level of vitriol" rofl

:lol:  If one of the top guys in in the FBI was texting his FBI lawyer lover that he was going to stop your guy.   LibBot Nation would be 4x more unhinged than they are now. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7176 on: August 13, 2018, 01:56:29 PM »
Trump is over here tweeting out verifiable lies daily... But this guy texts his lover (the lovely ms page) that Trump is a liar and he is fired... Okay.

Your guy tried to tell the world that a YouTube video killed a sitting U.S. Ambassador.   That's peak lying, and you guys didn't bat an eye, even heralded the Susan Rice tour of Sunday Morning lies.    :lol:  at Libbots just dismissing the words of one of the top guys in the FBI.

If you needed anymore proof that LibBot Nation has sold out to The Man . . . you have it right here.

Sad.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7177 on: August 13, 2018, 01:58:10 PM »
We got a dax tangent rant going  :drool:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7178 on: August 13, 2018, 01:59:29 PM »

Terrible to see the LibBot movement sell out like it has.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7179 on: August 13, 2018, 02:00:33 PM »
My work is done.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7180 on: August 13, 2018, 02:03:13 PM »
Tapped out again?

So easy

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7182 on: August 13, 2018, 02:52:03 PM »
Great to see first amendment warriors in here okay with people fired for having opinions.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7183 on: August 13, 2018, 03:09:59 PM »
Lead investigator in both Clinton email server and Trump COLUSION investigations is asked whether Trump's gonna win. Answer: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

Phil: [shrug] That was just a political opinion. Nothing improper there. :facepalm:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7184 on: August 13, 2018, 03:20:29 PM »
Well, stopping criminals was his job so...

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7185 on: August 13, 2018, 03:22:23 PM »
Lead investigator in both Clinton email server and Trump COLUSION investigations is asked whether Trump's gonna win. Answer: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

Phil: [shrug] That was just a political opinion. Nothing improper there. :facepalm:

If he hadn't used a department issued phone he'd still have a job.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7186 on: August 13, 2018, 03:25:38 PM »

What did he do to stop it. His explanation to that text is the "we" is the American people. I don't know if he is being honest nor do I trust him but if that's not what he meant and he wasn't just talking big to his gf, there should be some evidence showing what he tried to do.... And definitely fire him if he did....and fix the broken process in the fbi that would allow any single to derail an investigation.

You always tell us to ignore the POTUS very public comments (lies) and focus on his actions.... If that's the case, should someone be fired for their private comments alone?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7187 on: August 13, 2018, 03:47:36 PM »

What did he do to stop it. His explanation to that text is the "we" is the American people. I don't know if he is being honest nor do I trust him but if that's not what he meant and he wasn't just talking big to his gf, there should be some evidence showing what he tried to do.... And definitely fire him if he did....and fix the broken process in the fbi that would allow any single to derail an investigation.

You always tell us to ignore the POTUS very public comments (lies) and focus on his actions.... If that's the case, should someone be fired for their private comments alone?

Phil: “Unless Strozk actually confesses to being biased, there’s no proof he did anything wrong! I repeat, nothing to see here!!”
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7188 on: August 13, 2018, 03:55:47 PM »
Great to see first amendment warriors in here okay with people fired for having opinions.

I think Strzok would lose a legal battle, here. There are three sequential questions: (1) Government employees are only protected by the First Amendment when they are speaking as private citizens. If their speech is part of their official job duties, then they can be fired or disciplined for it. (Strzok could probably pass this one, although he was using his work phone...). If a government employee was speaking as a private citizen, the next question is, was their speech regarding a matter of public concern? If they weren’t speaking on a matter of public concern, the First Amendment will not protect their speech. (If he passes step 1, he shouldn't have any problem passing step 2). If they were speaking on a matter of public concern, the First Amendment might protect their speech. (3) If a government employee was speaking as a private citizen on a matter of public concern, the next question is whether the government employer's interest in efficiently fulfilling its public services is greater than the employee's interest in speaking freely. (And here's the rub, if he makes it past the first two steps. Strzok almost certainly loses here.)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7189 on: August 13, 2018, 04:03:03 PM »

Phil: “Unless Strozk actually confesses to being biased, there’s no proof he did anything wrong! I repeat, nothing to see here!!”
You've got nothing... Got it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7190 on: August 13, 2018, 04:10:58 PM »
 :lol: at Phil, the dude quite literally said in his official capacity at the FBI (and to another employee of the FBI using language directly reflecting their job descriptions and powers) that he (they) were going to stop Trump etc. etc. etc.

But in Phil Titola world that's just some rando dude expressing his 1st amendment rights.    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7191 on: August 13, 2018, 04:13:39 PM »
Do any of you think mob investigators ever talked about stopping a mob boss they are investigating?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7192 on: August 13, 2018, 04:15:57 PM »
Do any of you think mob investigators ever talked about stopping a mob boss they are investigating?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7193 on: August 13, 2018, 04:30:17 PM »

I think Strzok would lose a legal battle, here. There are three sequential questions: (1) Government employees are only protected by the First Amendment when they are speaking as private citizens. If their speech is part of their official job duties, then they can be fired or disciplined for it. (Strzok could probably pass this one, although he was using his work phone...). If a government employee was speaking as a private citizen, the next question is, was their speech regarding a matter of public concern? If they weren’t speaking on a matter of public concern, the First Amendment will not protect their speech. (If he passes step 1, he shouldn't have any problem passing step 2). If they were speaking on a matter of public concern, the First Amendment might protect their speech. (3) If a government employee was speaking as a private citizen on a matter of public concern, the next question is whether the government employer's interest in efficiently fulfilling its public services is greater than the employee's interest in speaking freely. (And here's the rub, if he makes it past the first two steps. Strzok almost certainly loses here.)
Good info and if it is accurate I have no problem with him being canned over his texts alone.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ???? (BigO)
« Reply #7194 on: August 13, 2018, 04:37:29 PM »
Glad we finally got some resolution. Feelings have been hurt for far too long to not get some kind of closure.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7195 on: August 13, 2018, 04:47:11 PM »
Good info and if it is accurate I have no problem with him being canned over his texts alone.

the fbi did not recommend that he be fired, however.  i imagine they're pretty up to date on the relevant concerns.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7196 on: August 13, 2018, 04:54:04 PM »
You just never see government apparatchiks trying to protect their own.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7197 on: August 13, 2018, 04:54:13 PM »

the fbi did not recommend that he be fired, however.  i imagine they're pretty up to date on the relevant concerns.

A demotion is a potential constitutional harm, too. Demotion, termination, they're both injuries resulting from adverse action. It's a distinction without a meaningful difference in this context.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7198 on: August 13, 2018, 05:29:59 PM »
the severity of a sanction is pretty meaningful, i think.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7199 on: August 13, 2018, 05:33:44 PM »
the severity of a sanction is pretty meaningful, i think.

In terms of damages, sure. But not in terms of standing to bring a lawsuit.