Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 132881 times)

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #3100 on: July 13, 2023, 12:29:23 AM »
:lol:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: July 13, 2023, 03:46:15 AM »
Yikes, this ray epps thing really struck a nerve
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: July 13, 2023, 07:28:46 AM »
I always assumed Dax believing the qanon ray Epps stuff was a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: July 13, 2023, 09:12:26 AM »
I always assumed Dax believing the qanon ray Epps stuff was a bit

A hilarious bit

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: July 13, 2023, 09:18:22 AM »
The entirety of Q and Maga is a bit.  They know it, but it seems kinda like the weird religious sects that suddenly get the spirit and thrash around right at the right time on the right day in front of each other.  The more you thrash around, the more jesus favors you, the more group cred.  I mean, those folks deep down know that they are doing all the thrashing around, yet, they watch jeff, mike, and doug thrash around and then they all talk about how jesus took the wheel, over drinks with their mistresses, right before they go to the strip club. 

It is so rough ridin' weird. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3105 on: July 13, 2023, 09:49:02 AM »
I always remind myself that I am on this blog with giant derps who believed Pee Tapes  :lol: .  Who believed the Steele Dossier  :lol: .  Who believed in Russia-Russia-Russia  :lol: .  Who believed Tony "I am science" Fauci when he told them that Covid-19 jumped from bats straight to humans  :lol:   Who don't believe the United States instigated a coup d etat in Ukraine in 2014  :lol:.  Who actually believed the 50 professional lifetime liars when they told them that the Hunter laptop was a "classic Russian intelligence operation"  :lol:

Watching Chris "Protector of the Grifters Biden" Wray and Merrick "Obama Stooge" Garland squirm, stammer, stutter and get all red faced every time they're asked about Feds being in the J6 crowd is  :lol: :lol:

Uber Maga Ray Epps: A #blueanongE icon!!

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: July 13, 2023, 09:49:39 AM »
Dax how many times have you seen “sound of freedom”?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: July 13, 2023, 09:50:09 AM »
The entirety of Q and Maga is a bit.  They know it, but it seems kinda like the weird religious sects that suddenly get the spirit and thrash around right at the right time on the right day in front of each other.  The more you thrash around, the more jesus favors you, the more group cred.  I mean, those folks deep down know that they are doing all the thrashing around, yet, they watch jeff, mike, and doug thrash around and then they all talk about how jesus took the wheel, over drinks with their mistresses, right before they go to the strip club. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: WTF

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: July 13, 2023, 09:53:03 AM »

None, and I don't plan to.  But as the California State Dems just affirmed, #blueanon  :love: :love: :love: The Cartels and Human Traffickers.

It's also super weird how  :curse: :curse: and defensive #blueanon gets every time the subject of human trafficking comes up.  Is it because the Epstein Island lists tends to skew towards most favored #blueanoners?

Is it because two #blueanon icons helped usher the African slave trade back into our world?  Is it because at your core #blueanon knows that the current border policy is only rocket-jet fuel for human traffickers?

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: July 13, 2023, 10:02:35 AM »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: July 13, 2023, 10:03:02 AM »
 :Chirp:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: July 13, 2023, 10:09:26 AM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: July 13, 2023, 10:21:14 AM »

Q is enjoying a resurgence even though it was literally proven to be a hoax and the founder disappeared as soon as his "free beer tomorrow" schtick had run out. 

Remember that bookie guy who kept giving dates and then it would pass and he would be all "yeah but it's still happening they are activating sleeper units to arrest Tom Hanks"

It was so amazing I miss it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: July 13, 2023, 10:21:47 AM »
#blueanon/#blueanongE - Standing shoulder to shoulder with human traffickers  :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: July 13, 2023, 10:22:20 AM »

None, and I don't plan to.  But as the California State Dems just affirmed, #blueanon  :love: :love: :love: The Cartels and Human Traffickers.

It's also super weird how  :curse: :curse: and defensive #blueanon gets every time the subject of human trafficking comes up.  Is it because the Epstein Island lists tends to skew towards most favored #blueanoners?

Is it because two #blueanon icons helped usher the African slave trade back into our world?  Is it because at your core #blueanon knows that the current border policy is only rocket-jet fuel for human traffickers?

trump was an epstein bro.  That line doesn't really help us magas.  Please stop mentioning epstein because his ties to trump give tiny d more of a chance

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: July 13, 2023, 10:23:51 AM »

trump was an epstein bro.  That line doesn't really help us magas.  Please stop mentioning epstein because his ties to trump give tiny d more of a chance

What does "skew" mean you giant derp?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: July 13, 2023, 10:25:46 AM »

tiny d(ax) I know what it means but our number one leader is more important than 100 year old clinton.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: July 13, 2023, 10:29:39 AM »

tiny d(ax) I know what it means but our number one leader is more important than 100 year old clinton.

A general statement and gurgling slow dug can't contain himself, pounding out Trump on the keyboard as fast as his little fingers can go  :lol: :lol:

The list was longer than 2 people, #slowdug.  FFS, I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: July 13, 2023, 10:32:40 AM »
#blueanongE:  Proud supporters of Ultra MAGA's like Ray Epps and human traffickers across the globe.   :thumbsup:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: July 13, 2023, 10:39:04 AM »
Is dax accusing ray epps of sex trafficking?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3120 on: July 13, 2023, 10:46:09 AM »
Is dax accusing ray epps of sex trafficking?

tiny d(ax) is out of material, he has to dig in on the real moron fuel.

You can tell when tiny d(ax) is really feeling frightened when he screams sex traffic while Matt Gaetz is the king of maga

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: July 13, 2023, 10:52:41 AM »
Feeble brained aka ol single lane #slowdug only has: Trump, MAGA, cocks and balls and his repertoire and avoids the topic of the post every single time because he's  :blush: :blush: :blush: and  :curse: :curse: :curse: and goes into immediate #deflectodug mode  :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: July 13, 2023, 11:04:54 AM »
tiny itty bitty is so hysterical today

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: July 13, 2023, 11:06:23 AM »
#slowdug world - where it's always raining cocks and balls  :thumbsup:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: July 13, 2023, 12:37:39 PM »

Sir, this is the capitol riot thread. Please try to keep up.