Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by CHONGS on Today at 10:17:53 PM »
What's the scout on Hawkins?  I assume you watched him play some.
He's pretty all around good at all aspects.  He's not the one to carry a team on his back when you need scores, but he'll fill up the stat sheets.
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 09:52:27 PM »
What's the scout on Hawkins?  I assume you watched him play some.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: The Royals
« Last post by cfbandyman on Today at 09:42:52 PM »
Sigh, another win destroyed by the pen. Gotta address that
« Last post by CHONGS on Today at 09:25:06 PM »
Hawkins? Probably just a dumb rumor tho.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: cooking
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 09:21:01 PM »
Made some homemade chicken fried rice for dinner.
I would fake my way thru "History of the American Civil War"
I’d teach a class all about useful crap you should know how to do like some basic carpentry (or that really cool Japanese carpentry where it’s all a bunch of elegant grooves/joints/pegs so that you don’t need any nails or screws) or how to start a fire if you don’t have any matches or how to install an appliance or how to figure out if you have an electrical short and how to properly use some common power tools and how to use Microsoft excel like esp pivot tables and also understanding how taxes work so you don’t say some dumb crap like “oh I’m worried with this pay raise I’m going to make too much money and go up a tax bracket  :ohno: “ bc that’s a surefire way to signal to everyone that you’re a huge dumbass who doesn’t have the first clue how taxes work

And also I would have guest lecturers pretty much every class bc like idk how to do any of that (well except the taxes part but if they want to know all the loopholes and how to avoid paying what they owe then that’s a different class idk all those tax shelter schemes)
Kinds of Law.
not having the funds to do the entire job has to suck for ku fan

just a typical case of one blue wing rising today, the other blue wing will rise at a yet to be determined date and time.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: cooking
« Last post by ben ji on Today at 08:26:58 PM »
Harvested the last of my radishes tonight, tossed them in olive oil/salt/pepper etc and grilled them with some kielbasa sausage for a quick boi dinner. Sides of mustard and horseradish for dipping.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10