Author Topic: Need NOLA . . .  (Read 3344 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Need NOLA . . .
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2012, 03:22:35 PM »
this just could be the makings of a good ol' fashioned NOLA-OFF that goEMAW has been dreadfully needing for years.

in one corner, former kstatefans-ite, skinnybenny, in the other corner, the cub known as claxton.

FWIW we should get a current Kstatefans-ite and/or GPC'r to come over here and give the weird old pervert perspective, i.e. "oh man you know what you gotta do is just go down to bourbon and give some girls some beads lol titties are great amirite girls gone wild mardi gras boobs."  And then they would use that one emoticon of a girl showing her boobs. That would really round out this debate.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2012, 05:09:48 PM »
oh man, that would have everyone here at the office rolling!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2012, 05:13:10 PM »
/thread
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »
Ricks is better than Larry Flynt's.