Author Topic: Top Golf  (Read 636 times)

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Top Golf
« on: September 23, 2013, 12:39:43 PM »
Have you been?

We went down in Austin and it exceeded expectations.  I hope we get one in Kansas City ASAP. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: Top Golf
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:54:36 PM »
Have you been?

We went down in Austin and it exceeded expectations.  I hope we get one in Kansas City ASAP.

Yes I've been one time! We have a work happy hour deal tonight and so I will have been there twice!
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:59:58 PM »
Have you been?

Yes I've been one time! We have a work happy hour deal tonight and so I will have been there twice!

weird bump

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 04:04:38 PM »
Have you been?

I assume there's one in San Antonio, and you're not talking about Austin. The Austin location is elite (used to live right next to it). The San Antonio location is probably newer and probably at least as elite. I live near the original Top Golf (and the Top Golf HQ offices), and it feels pretty amateurish in comparison.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:08:34 PM »
We have a platinum membership for our sales team to entertain guests. It's a blast taking a group for an afternoon or evening. I use it when I travel as well. Whack balls and eat on the cheap. Nice discount on food and drinks.