Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by cfbandyman on Today at 11:10:46 PM »
What's also kinda crazy is my flight from Madrid arrived an hour early but we had to sit on the tarmac for 20 minutes because customs wasn't open yet  :lol:

Happens to me all the time flying into Minny. 10:30 is such a weird opening time
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by TheHamburglar on Today at 10:32:34 PM »
Sit at the gate for 30 minutes because of some fuel paperwork issue (according to the pilot), taxi out and in line to take off, Oops now we need more fuel and have to return to the gate. It is now one hour past departure time and we haven't even got back to the gate yet.
I bet if it was in Europe you'd be compensated for the inconvenience

I got the Europe compensation once. $660 plus meals/hotel for an extra day in Copenhagen. I got a direct deposit for $1,100 within 10 days.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 10:15:32 PM »
LOL
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by steve dave on Today at 09:53:01 PM »
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Noah smith, liar or dumbass?
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 09:41:54 PM »
China tried to build a bunch of housing, but there were cost overruns and over leveraging by the developers. So China created some factors to keep developers in line with cost and balance sheet estimates. Some of the biggest (i.e., Evergreen) failed, and no one could step in to pick up the slack. What was intended to help the burgeoning middle class afford to live in urban settings has not worked out. Basically, you have to be fairly wealthy to buy a flat in the major cities. Oh, and a bunch of people lost their deposits in the process.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Noah smith, liar or dumbass?
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 09:29:30 PM »

20 minutes!? Can you TLDNR in less than or equal to 3 sentences?
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: The Royals
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 09:27:38 PM »
Already looking at making a return trip to Chicago this summer. Saw the cubs last year but we play @ the sox this year. Probably just gonna stay the whole week and work from there and explore the city.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: The Royals
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 09:26:25 PM »
Damn we are good
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10