Author Topic: Today is 11-30-12...  (Read 4674 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Today is 11-30-12...
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 10:54:46 AM »
CAN'T SEE AT WORK

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 11:34:43 AM »
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 11:37:39 AM »
Stupid question: What goes with Dr. Pepper? Rum? Vodka? Whiskey? Cherry-flavored schnapps?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »
Stupid question: What goes with Dr. Pepper? Rum? Vodka? Whiskey? Cherry-flavored schnapps?
Yes...I probably wouldn't do whiskey though.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
brandy is the best dr pepper mixer

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 12:26:48 PM »
@mikec2w

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 12:27:17 PM »
Yes...I probably wouldn't do whiskey though.
Hot Damn!!!!

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »
It's rum.  Whiskey goes with everything except dr pepper it seems

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2012, 12:35:45 PM »
captain + dr pepper = good times to be had by all

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2012, 12:36:44 PM »
It's rum.  Whiskey goes with everything except dr pepper it seems

True story: I don't think I can do rum or any kind of schnapps after the unfortunate events of Dec. 31, 2011.

May try brandy, thanks for the recommendation, but the thought is kind of giving me the bed spins.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 12:38:26 PM »

What goes with Dr. Pepper you ask?

Blood, sweat and tears. Not just blood, streaming red after a violent hit, but the blood rising to the surface in the form of a lifetime of bruises and contusions that never seem to go away. Blood that, over time, became less of a burden and more of a badge of honor. The sweat that comes from going that extra mile in the weight room, or on the stairs, or on the track knowing that the vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking. And the tears. Tears of anguish over games suddenly lost, tears of pain that come from pushing yourself further than you ever thought possible, which allow for the tears of joy which stream forth like a fountain drink into the cup of jubilation. And as you hold that trophy over your head, the blood from a hard fought game streams down from your forehead, mixing with the sweat of determination and the tears of joy and relief. And as the mixture trickles down your face and stops for a brief moment on your lips before dripping to the ground, you recognize a familiar taste. Tastes like Dr. Pepper.

But seriously I think rum maybe.

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2012, 12:42:07 PM »
:slowclap:
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2012, 12:43:46 PM »
Winters, put a few DP's on ice for tonight. See ya soon good buddy.

I may regret this but, where?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2012, 12:46:30 PM »

Blood, sweat and tears. Not just blood, streaming red after a violent hit, but the blood rising to the surface in the form of a lifetime of bruises and contusions that never seem to go away. Blood that, over time, became less of a burden and more of a badge of honor. The sweat that comes from going that extra mile in the weight room, or on the stairs, or on the track knowing that the vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking. And the tears. Tears of anguish over games suddenly lost, tears of pain that come from pushing yourself further than you ever thought possible, which allow for the tears of joy which stream forth like a fountain drink into the cup of jubilation. And as you hold that trophy over your head, the blood from a hard fought game streams down from your forehead, mixing with the sweat of determination and the tears of joy and relief. And as the mixture trickles down your face and stops for a brief moment on your lips before dripping to the ground, you recognize a familiar taste. Tastes like Dr. Pepper.

And Tostitos!

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2012, 12:57:06 PM »

Ha, ha!

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2012, 01:02:29 PM »

Rum's solid, but I almost exclusively go with vodka with Dr. Pepper. I love me some Dr. Smirnoff's!
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2012, 01:11:36 PM »

I like Soco and Dr. Pepper

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2012, 01:12:29 PM »
soco is digusting good grief what is wrong with you

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2012, 01:14:20 PM »
soco is digusting good grief what is wrong with you

I don't love soco, I've only purchased a bottle once.  However, if I have soco I'm mixing it with pep!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2012, 01:20:53 PM »
I'm a vodka guy. I'll be ripping through some svedka and dt dr p (gotta keep my figure) this weekend.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2012, 01:22:22 PM »
I don't like vodka and DP. Reminds me too much of Moore Hall and vomiting therein

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2012, 01:55:43 PM »
 :cheers: <------but with rum and Dr. Pepper.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2012, 02:05:47 PM »

DNR: but Goddamm _33, that some deep crap.  I teared up and couldn't read after the 3rd sentence.  :thumbsup:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2012, 02:08:36 PM »
Cherry flavored Brandy with the Dr. is prescribed.  :drink:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline porky morgan

• Not the real Porky Morgan