Author Topic: Signs of getting old  (Read 92185 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Signs of getting old
« Reply #1525 on: April 26, 2024, 11:30:26 PM »
Testosterone and HGH therapy is a game changer folks.  Started about four weeks ago and made a few diet tweaks......so far at 27 lbs gone and my energy throughout the day is steadliy improving.
what was your level before starting

It was sub 200.  I think around 170 if I remember correctly.
Is it the type of stuff that can boost your muscle growth in work outs and make a fellas look better naked? If so, I may be interested

It will definitely help in that department.  I think I am a bit older than most of you guys (except Tom...lol), but I would definitely recommend getting a bloodtest to see what your levels are if you have been slowly gaining weight over the years and seem to have less energy.   :th_twocents:

Much of that stuff will make you sterile, which explains why WWW contestants don't get boners when wrestling. :D
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: April 29, 2024, 09:39:10 AM »
@mikec2w

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: April 29, 2024, 06:30:20 PM »
Taking my youngest to a college visit day Thursday.  One more year and the kids are both in college.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: April 29, 2024, 10:57:43 PM »
Played nine holes of golf yesterday and my back started killing me about hole 7. Same thing happened about halfway through playing tennis a week ago. I've had back pain since high school but this was pretty severe. I have been lifting a lot recently and think that might be the cause. Is this just a part of getting old? Is it even worth it?  :frown: Played tennis tonight and didn't have an issue but played doubles so a lot less running. Dunno. I never take painkillers of any kind but Ibuprofen may be in my future.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: April 29, 2024, 11:38:00 PM »
Testosterone and HGH therapy is a game changer folks.  Started about four weeks ago and made a few diet tweaks......so far at 27 lbs gone and my energy throughout the day is steadliy improving.
what was your level before starting

It was sub 200.  I think around 170 if I remember correctly.
Is it the type of stuff that can boost your muscle growth in work outs and make a fellas look better naked? If so, I may be interested

It will definitely help in that department.  I think I am a bit older than most of you guys (except Tom...lol), but I would definitely recommend getting a bloodtest to see what your levels are if you have been slowly gaining weight over the years and seem to have less energy.   :th_twocents:

Much of that stuff will make you sterile, which explains why WWW contestants don't get boners when wrestling. :D

This is truly a work of art. You somehow got it right on the sterile part but don't know the difference between sterile and impotent.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: April 29, 2024, 11:52:56 PM »
Played nine holes of golf yesterday and my back started killing me about hole 7. Same thing happened about halfway through playing tennis a week ago. I've had back pain since high school but this was pretty severe. I have been lifting a lot recently and think that might be the cause. Is this just a part of getting old? Is it even worth it?  :frown: Played tennis tonight and didn't have an issue but played doubles so a lot less running. Dunno. I never take painkillers of any kind but Ibuprofen may be in my future.

If you have spinal issues, I would advise against lifting a lot (not a M.D.). I fractured a vertebra in my back a little over 4 years ago, and it suuuuuuucks.

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: April 30, 2024, 10:26:58 AM »

This 30-minute "yoga" video cured all of my back issues and has done the same for a number of buds I have as well. I say "yoga" because you are sitting down the whole time and if you break a sweat you are wildly out of shape.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: April 30, 2024, 01:48:35 PM »
Aw, man, it's a dude? That's not "yoga". Still might try it for my hip pain.

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: May 01, 2024, 09:54:17 AM »
It will fix your hip pain.

I'd bet my gE+ subscription on it.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1534 on: May 01, 2024, 03:44:45 PM »
Yoga fixes a lot of aches and pains for us old fucks.