Author Topic: (G)Rumblings ...  (Read 33996 times)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: (G)Rumblings ...
« Reply #200 on: November 15, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »
Frank on BITB in the 4:00 hour explaining why he's stealing opportunities from young men like Curtis Kelly

I really do hope it is approached in this way.  not that I believe this, but it would be a fantastic afternoon or radio.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 15, 2010, 02:31:10 PM »
What will the tards say if  :ck: plays and we lose anyway?

CK will be written off as a bad person with ego issues that discipline can't fix.  They will also probably second guess Frank about how long he sat him and say that it should have been a few more games since he obviously doesn't help us anyway.

This is what I'm thinking. But they also think that Frank can do no wrong. It would be interesting to see which line of thought wins out.

This is not 100% accurate. Many of them hate Frank and how much he says naughty curse words.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 15, 2010, 02:31:26 PM »
I remember when frank sat out bill walker 4 years ago for the nebraska game and he played better the next game. I think he is doing the same thing ck and ck will come out a be a better player and leader.

was Bill's 0-fer game against UT before or after this?

2 games after.  The next 3 games were losses.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 15, 2010, 02:35:51 PM »
I remember when frank sat out bill walker 4 years ago for the nebraska game and he played better the next game. I think he is doing the same thing ck and ck will come out a be a better player and leader.

Hmm.....good point. I say we sit out one guy a night and rotate. That way, the next game they will play amazing. Wow, this could work. Good catch ksufrenchy22.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 15, 2010, 02:38:31 PM »

Neither. Bill played in both Nebraska games. Not sure what game that guy is talking about, Bill played all 16 Big XII games.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 15, 2010, 02:39:54 PM »

Neither. Bill played in both Nebraska games. Not sure what game that guy is talking about, Bill played all 16 Big XII games.

He was benched during the game in Lincoln and the cats proceeded to lose.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 15, 2010, 02:40:34 PM »

Ya, Bill was benched for the remainder of the NU game after getting T'd up

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 15, 2010, 02:41:42 PM »

Big difference between getting benched in the middle of a game vs. not dressed for a game.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 15, 2010, 02:42:39 PM »

Big difference between getting benched in the middle of a game vs. not dressed for a game.

When we lose to NU with me in attendance there is absolutely no difference

Offline KSUfrenchy22

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 15, 2010, 02:43:16 PM »
bill scored 31 points during the baylor game. hope that ck plays this game and does the same thing.  :thumbsup:

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 15, 2010, 02:44:23 PM »

literally no one else had a problem understanding which game he was talking about.

We lost that game and Bill scored 1 pt at home the next game.  GMAFB.
bill scored 31 points during the baylor game. hope that ck plays this game and does the same thing.  :thumbsup:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 15, 2010, 02:45:04 PM »
Wasn't that the NU game were Meric(SP or whatevs) went for something like 41?

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 15, 2010, 02:45:46 PM »

right.  anyway, i'm pretty sure the UT game was after Bill's so-called 'benching'.  

Offline KSUfrenchy22

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 15, 2010, 02:45:52 PM »
Quote from: AbeFroman on Today at 02:41:42 PM
Quote from: steve dave on Today at 02:40:34 PM
Quote from: AbeFroman on Today at 02:38:31 PM
Quote from: mcmwcat on Today at 02:25:47 PM
Quote from: KSUfrenchy22 on Today at 02:13:04 PM

When we lose to NU with me in attendance there is absolutely no difference

There is no difference i preaty sure bill was up set about it and wanted to do better and ck is up set about it and wants to show he can be better.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 15, 2010, 02:46:01 PM »
Wasn't that the NU game were Meric(SP or whatevs) went for something like 41?

THAT WAS ALL OF THEM  :curse:

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 15, 2010, 02:48:15 PM »
Gosh darnit, Frank.  Please don't lose this game because you're trying to send a message.  You can win this game and still send a message.

Offline KSUfrenchy22

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 15, 2010, 02:51:04 PM »
We have an all around better team then when bill played for us so we will not lose three games in a row.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 15, 2010, 02:53:39 PM »
We have an all around better team then when bill played for us so we will not lose three games in a row.

Our Mike and Bill team would have beat our ass Friday.

Offline KSUfrenchy22

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 15, 2010, 02:57:24 PM »

Our Mike and Bill team would have beat our ass Friday.

They had no one who could shoot the three. we have a lot of players that can shoot the three. we have more on the beanch then them and can tire them out.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 15, 2010, 02:59:13 PM »
I have no doubt this team will be better, but specifically last Friday, this team would have had Beasley put up 50 and 25 on them.

Offline KSUfrenchy22

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 15, 2010, 03:02:25 PM »
PITTSBURG ST W 76-66  this was the score of the second game that year when beasley and walker played for us. tells you how well they did at the start of the year.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 15, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »
Frank on BITB in the 4:00 hour explaining why he's stealing opportunities from young men like Curtis Kelly

i guess it was 3:00.  he's on now.  apologiez

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 15, 2010, 03:09:52 PM »
Not playing. Great.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 15, 2010, 03:10:53 PM »
4 p.m. ET: No. 24 Virginia Tech at No. 3 Kansas State (ESPN/ESPN3) -- And here we go. One of the three or four truly marquee matchups of the marathon, Virginia Tech-Kansas State has everything: Two top 25 teams and conference contenders, two brilliant scorers at the guard position (Kansas State's Jacob Pullen and Virginia Tech's Malcolm Delaney) and a raucous home-court environment that will instantly remind you of all you've missed so dearly in the past seven months. It's also a major proving ground for Tech, which has barely missed the NCAA tournament in the past few seasons thanks largely to lackluster nonconference schedules. With a win, the Hokies would go a long way toward solving that problem early. At the very least, Hokies coach Seth Greenberg won't have to hear the scheduling criticism this time around. This is a beast of a game for the his team. And for fans of college hoops, too.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline 114Hickory

• Fan
    • View Profile
No CK tomorrow
« Reply #224 on: November 15, 2010, 03:11:12 PM »
according to Frank Martin on BITB today at 3:00.