Author Topic: Mass Shooting in San Bernardino: 2 shooters and a guy with a warrant  (Read 43708 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Shooting in San Bernardino: 3 shooters
« Reply #300 on: December 03, 2015, 08:56:41 PM »
Would ya look at CPLJB protecten and deflectin

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 03, 2015, 09:06:25 PM »
is CPLJB me?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 03, 2015, 09:14:04 PM »
Maybe

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #303 on: December 03, 2015, 09:18:43 PM »
The gun control people are incredibly naive and stupid.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 03, 2015, 09:27:39 PM »
Maybe

just seen you throw it around a lot lately, but have no idea what you're trying to say  :shakesfist:

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 03, 2015, 11:46:47 PM »
Good lord!

OK...let's put this in more comprehensive terms.

Gun control as a solution to a problem...

Problem: I want to stop another human from breathing.  He wants to breathe. I close his mouth with my hand and stop him from taking in air.

What does he do?

He finds a way - ANY WAY - to get air into his lungs.

He will resist your grip, spin away, become aggressive himself to the point of risking his very life...each with greater and more aggressive force until he achieves his goal of breathing again.

You will not stop the right we all have to keep and bear arms.

Solve the problem at the source...the enemy.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 04, 2015, 12:06:44 AM »
So kill gun manufacturers?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 04, 2015, 07:38:37 AM »
Love the drama about keeping rights from the pubs that all think it great that all our calls and emails can be intercepted without warrants. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 04, 2015, 07:58:45 AM »

Love the drama about keeping rights from the pubs that all think it great that all our calls and emails can be intercepted without warrants.
Gotta stop the terrorists!
:adios:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 04, 2015, 08:26:34 AM »
I don't think you can say shitting on the fourth amendment is a partisan thing at this point.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 04, 2015, 08:37:31 AM »
Can we update the title of this thread?!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 04, 2015, 08:52:28 AM »
I don't think you can say shitting on the fourth amendment is a partisan thing at this point.

True dat.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 04, 2015, 08:57:25 AM »
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but for all the talk about the need for more "gun control" (as yet unspecified except for limiting magazine capacity, which seems pretty stupid, as confiscating guns, which will never happen), gun crimes are actually down significantly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/03/weve-had-a-massive-decline-in-gun-violence-in-the-united-states-heres-why/?tid=sm_tw

The only gun crimes that seem to be up are these mass-shooting events. Again, I have yet to hear any gun control measures proposed that would actually reduce this from happening (short of confiscating all guns, which will never happen). It sounds like we'd be better off finding ways to enhance our crazy control and terrorist control.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 04, 2015, 09:01:28 AM »
Did anyone talk about how the guns were illegal? 96.5 the buzz was pretty great this morning, because unlike lib^7, they were able to own up to their dumbassery.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #314 on: December 04, 2015, 09:06:15 AM »

Also incongruent with the leftist global warming agenda, as every lost life reduces our country's carbon footprint
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: December 04, 2015, 09:07:30 AM »
I don't want to shoot anyone but I've always wanted to pistol whip the crap out of someone.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 04, 2015, 09:08:46 AM »
this thread got stupid quick.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 04, 2015, 09:11:17 AM »
Did anyone talk about how the guns were illegal? 96.5 the buzz was pretty great this morning, because unlike lib^7, they were able to own up to their dumbassery.

In what way were they illegal?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 04, 2015, 09:15:27 AM »
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but for all the talk about the need for more "gun control" (as yet unspecified except for limiting magazine capacity, which seems pretty stupid, as confiscating guns, which will never happen), gun crimes are actually down significantly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/03/weve-had-a-massive-decline-in-gun-violence-in-the-united-states-heres-why/?tid=sm_tw

The only gun crimes that seem to be up are these mass-shooting events. Again, I have yet to hear any gun control measures proposed that would actually reduce this from happening (short of confiscating all guns, which will never happen). It sounds like we'd be better off finding ways to enhance our crazy control and terrorist control.

Did you miss the graphic I posted where the murder rate in the US is literally less than half of what it was in both the early 80's and 90's?  Not sure exactly, but I would guess the gun murders trend similarly.  Here it is again:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 04, 2015, 09:18:56 AM »

In what way were they illegal?

I read last night they were all obtained legally. Maybe they made illegal modifications?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 04, 2015, 09:21:12 AM »

Did you miss the graphic I posted where the murder rate in the US is literally less than half of what it was in both the early 80's and 90's?  Not sure exactly, but I would guess the gun murders trend similarly.  Here it is again:

largest period of decline.....AWB  :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Shooting in San Bernardino: 2 shooters and a guy with a warrant
« Reply #321 on: December 04, 2015, 09:22:12 AM »
Average White Band?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 04, 2015, 09:24:05 AM »

Struggling to find the relevance

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 04, 2015, 09:32:50 AM »
Struggling to find the relevance

My point is that I think we are not doing nearly as bad in reducing violence as we are being made to feel like.  I also don't believe that gun control laws are going to meaningfully reduce instances of planned terrorist or crazy person mass violence, so I think we should direct our attention towards reducing terrorists and crazy people trying to shoot (or blow) places up.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Shooting in San Bernardino: 2 shooters and a guy with a warrant
« Reply #324 on: December 04, 2015, 09:33:48 AM »
too bad we can't do both