« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2014, 11:03:46 PM »
i just finished season 1 of orphan black so this really hits close to home

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Yikes
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2014, 11:08:29 PM »
At the end of the day its really not Webbers fault its Curries. Webber cant help himselve, he just wakes up in the morning and sucks all day long but Currie already new this and still brought this bastard child to our door step.

I thought it was a crappy hire; most did. (I want Weber to succeed, though.)  But, given Currie's track record, do you really want him hiring our next football coach?  I trust Snyder way more than I do Currie.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2014, 11:09:52 PM »
This is a basketball thread, steffy. Spending too much time on scout?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2014, 11:10:11 PM »
Stfu steffy

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2014, 11:11:03 PM »

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2014, 11:11:18 PM »
Basketball thread, steffy.
He's just posting what we're all thinking.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2014, 11:12:04 PM »
Big win for the Bobcats tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2014, 11:12:17 PM »
At the end of the day its really not Webbers fault its Curries. Webber cant help himselve, he just wakes up in the morning and sucks all day long but Currie already new this and still brought this bastard child to our door step.

I thought it was a crappy hire; most did. (I want Weber to succeed, though.)  But, given Currie's track record, do you really want him hiring our next football coach?  I trust Snyder way more than I do Currie.

Oh go eff yourself, you playing the result piece of crap. Don't come in here with this "I thought it was a crappy hire" bullshit when just a rough ridin' month ago you were on the "goEMAW got it wrong with the Weber hire" bullshit. You are a sack of garbage, don't bother responding your time is better served lighting yourself on fire to rid the world of your stench. Get mumped steffy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2014, 11:17:47 PM »
I've spent the better part of the last 7 hours thinking this was funny. I  haven't read any outside media until about 20 minutes ago and I started to seethe. I read those postgame quotes and it sent me over the top. I went from thinking it was funny, to embarrassment, to now rage. How am I falling into the grief stages, I feel like caving someones face in right now. eff this crap, a rough ridin' basketball team shouldn't make me feel like this.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2014, 11:19:48 PM »
I've spent the better part of the last 7 hours thinking this was funny. I  haven't read any outside media until about 20 minutes ago and I started to seethe. I read those postgame quotes and it sent me over the top. I went from thinking it was funny, to embarrassment, to now rage. How am I falling into the grief stages, I feel like caving someones face in right now. eff this crap, a rough ridin' basketball team shouldn't make me feel like this.

Come hang out for the divisional playoffs.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2014, 11:19:53 PM »
I melted down a long time ago and I think I'm done. Meh

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2014, 11:21:28 PM »

Oh go eff yourself, you playing the result piece of crap. Don't come in here with this "I thought it was a crappy hire" bullshit when just a rough ridin' month ago you were on the "goEMAW got it wrong with the Weber hire" bullshit. You are a sack of garbage, don't bother responding your time is better served lighting yourself on fire to rid the world of your stench. Get mumped steffy.

I have always said I hated the hire.  I also realized that Weber won a conference championship, and that maybe I was wrong.

It's probably too complicated for you to understand.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2014, 11:26:57 PM »
LOL, yet I think about some of the guys some of you suggested K-State should hire besides Weber, and it makes your rage even more:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2014, 11:30:43 PM »
I melted down a long time ago and I think I'm done. Meh

Yep. oscar had a chance to win me over if he could show that he could sustain success in year 3 and win in the tourney. Neither of those things are going to happen and my initial prejudices have been confirmed. There's no reason to care about emaw hoops until he's gone, and that's very painful to say.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2014, 11:35:21 PM »

I have always said I hated the hire.  I also realized that Weber won a conference championship, and that maybe I was wrong.

I think it's too complicated for you to understand.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 28, 2014, 11:38:23 PM »

Stop rationalizing you being you. Literally everyone here hates you and none of us care about your bullshit backpedaling. Trim, go and choke this bitch so he'll shut the eff up.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 28, 2014, 11:43:05 PM »

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 28, 2014, 11:45:05 PM »

Stop rationalizing you being you. Literally everyone here hates you and none of us care about your bullshit backpedaling. Trim, go and choke this bitch so he'll shut the eff up.

Either Trim chokes the thread or WC08 calls it case closed. Either way is fine with me.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 28, 2014, 11:50:01 PM »
Is the end of the game online somewhere?  If not, do you want it to be?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 28, 2014, 11:54:08 PM »
i wouldn't mind watching it, if that means anything #naps

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 28, 2014, 11:55:30 PM »

Alright, let me just clear it with the studio first.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 28, 2014, 11:56:28 PM »
viakoffman :love:

The Big Train

« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2014, 11:56:48 PM »
this is a part of ksu history, it MUST be viewable online

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 28, 2014, 11:57:11 PM »

My first three posts in this thread should indicate to you that it isn't a good idea. I wish I hadn't seen it in retrospect. I wouldn't be on this rough ridin' computer right now if I hadn't.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2014, 11:58:47 PM »
There is no way oscar gets fired this year.