Author Topic: LHCBS Post Game Interview  (Read 9761 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: LHCBS Post Game Interview
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 09:40:20 PM »
it was combination of both, dumbasses.  she asked a bunch of stupid shitty questions and she should've known better. but chum is right, he made it more awkward than it needed to be per usual.  there's plenty of :facepalm: to go around.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 09:46:07 PM »
It was really just a stupid question. Hey coach, in 2 of the best seasons in OSU history you happened to lose close games to them, how does it feel to win this year? Snyder-GMAMFB, this wasn't even close to the biggest game this season, I don't care about the last to seasons.

Yeah, this.  What is he supposed to say? "It feels great to get our 4th best win of the season."

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 09:47:18 PM »
it was combination of both, dumbasses.  she asked a bunch of stupid shitty questions and she should've known better. but chum is right, he made it more awkward than it needed to be per usual.  there's plenty of :facepalm: to go around.

Snyder makes alot of interviews akward, and one after a game where Klein got banged up? Yea, he's gonna  :billdance: all over her stupid face

Offline Acceleration Man

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2012, 09:51:39 PM »
Snyder was perfect. Love every bit of it. Anyone who gets a panty wad over it is a doofus. Chumhawk outed.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2012, 09:56:48 PM »

Snyder makes alot of interviews akward, and one after a game where Klein got banged up? Yea, he's gonna  :billdance: all over her stupid face

I don't think it was klein. it always seems like the bigger the win, the grumpier he is.  the dr. pepper in 03 was the biggest win of his career and I thought he was gonna choke somebody out when they interviewed him at midfield.  was very :facepalm:  I just think he gets really uncomfortable when he's showered with attention and accolades.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2012, 10:03:07 PM »
Asking Jack Arute who he was gonna vote for in Heisman :emawkid:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2012, 11:06:28 PM »
Bill giving Heather a passive-aggressive suggestion on doing her job: "Just work for today, and try and get better today."

Also, goEMAW poster Ron Prince's Goatee repeatedly yelled at Heather, calling her Holly Rowe, which was quite amusing.
:adios:

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2012, 11:10:55 PM »
Snyder was perfect. Love every bit of it. Anyone who gets a panty wad over it is a doofus. Chumhawk outed.

Why do you think he should be a dick?  Even if we suppose for the sake of argument that she was way out of line, why should he be a dick?  Can't he be bigger than that?

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 11:27:12 PM »

Why do you think he should be a dick?  Even if we suppose for the sake of argument that she was way out of line, why should he be a dick?  Can't he be bigger than that?

Because the stadium has his rough ridin' name on it.  This ain't intramurals, ESPN reporter.  Don't walk into a legend's stadium and ask some rookie question about injuries, when everybody with a TV or radio knows he doesn't discuss injuries.  And dont cry about him being mean.  He's old, it was passed his bed time. 

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2012, 11:30:18 PM »

Because the stadium has his rough ridin' name on it.  This ain't intramurals, ESPN reporter.  Don't walk into a legend's stadium and ask some rookie question about injuries, when everybody with a TV or radio knows he doesn't discuss injuries.

That just makes him seem like an even bigger jerk.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2012, 11:33:08 PM »

Because the stadium has his rough ridin' name on it.  This ain't intramurals, ESPN reporter.  Don't walk into a legend's stadium and ask some rookie question about injuries, when everybody with a TV or radio knows he doesn't discuss injuries.

Edit: Excuse me while I tuck my shirt in.

Who gives a crap if he's a little rude to reporters. He wins football games and doesn't have time for dumbass questions.  JFC give the man a break I guarantee he does his job better than anyone on this board does theirs.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 11:37:17 PM by MixBerryCrunch »
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2012, 11:45:26 PM »

Who gives a crap if he's a little rude to reporters. He wins football games and doesn't have time for dumbass questions.  JFC give the man a break I guarantee he does his job better than anyone on this board does theirs.

this deserves a slow clap .gif

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012, 11:58:42 PM »
Some people are just jerks, who gives a eff.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 12:00:13 AM »

Well, I certainly don't give a crap about what he does.  I just think it's stupid for people here to blindly take his side and criticize the reporter for asking questions that are exactly as stupid as any other reporter's post game questions.  The truth is that he was being a dick.  And he is compensated quite well both for winning football games and talking to the press.  He's pretty shitty at the latter.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2012, 12:02:42 AM »
Bill Belichick is an bad person and wins superbowls.

Will take  :thumbs:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 12:07:01 AM »
no one cares about how you talk to the press unless you are losing games.  generally fanbases eat this type of stuff up anyway because they understand that the sideline interview is rough ridin' stupid and stupid questions are asked.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 12:20:56 AM »
He's a dick to reporters but reporters should know this and he's the legend so he can pretty much do what he wants and if the reporters don't like it they can go into another profession where they don't have to regularly interview eccentric bad person geniuses like Bill. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
LHCBS Post Game Interview
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 12:55:10 AM »
Snyder's Jack Arute interview in 03 was rough ridin' incredible for a few different reasons and if you found something wrong with it then I find something wrong with you.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 01:00:22 AM »
Frankly, I'm good with whatever Coach does with the media and didn't find his responses to the interview out of line.

That said, and a bit off topic, I'd say the most moronic question a reporter asks a coach after a big loss is, "How do you feel after this loss?" I've never heard a coach say it made him feel good. Crazy question.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2012, 02:13:33 AM »
He was very polite at halftime, and he's much friendlier with the media in general this time around (and vice versa) . It doesn't hurt that the best coach around (Saban) is a bigger dick than Snyder at his dickiest.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 02:28:08 AM »
Had completely forgotten this. Such a treasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DwzyszpTp0#t=2h38m

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2012, 08:13:11 AM »
Had completely forgotten this. Such a treasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DwzyszpTp0#t=2h38m

What a f***ing boss.  Seriously, if you don't like this then you can gfy.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2012, 08:18:39 AM »
i absolutely love post-game bill. absolutely love.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2012, 08:18:48 AM »
As soon as I heard her mention an injury, I just  :facepalm:  .  Anyone that know anything about Bill knows what kind of response you get from him when you ask that question.  I'm surprised he didn't put it into high gear after that question and sprint to the locker room.
@mikec2w

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2012, 08:20:35 AM »
I'd have handled it differently.