Author Topic: EMAW bar in Chicago?  (Read 1188 times)

Offline ksuwizard

• Fan
    • View Profile
EMAW bar in Chicago?
« on: March 17, 2010, 05:00:15 PM »
Anyone know of a good EMAW bar in Chicago?  Heading there tomorrow for a little vacation with some friends (KU fans) and we are going to some KU bar to watch the KU game so I was hoping someone knew of a place I could take them in return?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: EMAW bar in Chicago?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 05:01:25 PM »
You are mumped.   :frown:

Sugar Dick

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 05:09:42 PM »
Anyone know of a good EMAW bar in Chicago?  Heading there tomorrow for a little vacation with some friends (KU fans) and we are going to some KU bar to watch the KU game so I was hoping someone knew of a place I could take them in return?

I went to one that purported to be a K-State bar once.  It was called Toons.  Do not go there.  They are liars and its not a K-State bar.  They even tried to turn the game off when I was watching it.  Plus it's a bunch of freaks and smelly old farts in there.  Weird crowd.

I went to a bar another time, which was full of EMAW'ers.  Unfortunately I was too  :drink: to remember what it was called or know where it was.  Seemed like it a Catbacker type crowd, so maybe you should start your search there.

The uk bars in Chicago are all gay, but so are their fans so that makes sense.

Offline ksuwizard

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 05:10:55 PM »
I saw on the KSU Alumni website that there is a Chicago Alumni Club and they are holding NCAA watch parties at a place called Murphy's Bleachers, located over by Wrigley.  Worth going to?  I've never been to the Windy City so I have no idea. 

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 05:22:21 PM »
Chicat told me the best way to create an EMAW bar is to pick the best player on the opposing team (Josh White fm North Texas) and tell everyone watching the game in the bar that this player had committed statuatory rape in high school and got the woman pregnant.  He won't pay child-support and the schools athletic department are hiding the events from becoming public so he can play basketball.  Throw in phrases such as "he wanted her to get an abortion but she wants to keep it" and such, to get any woman around into it also.  People who dont know crap will become disgusted by this story and immediately root against them.  Thus, Kstate will look like hero's defeating evil schools and bad person, pro-abortion deadbeat players .  It may take some acting and I advise you to practice before hand, but this will almost be a sure-fire way to have the bar cheering on our Cats to victory!  Chicat is very  :kstatriot:

Sugar Dick

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »
I saw on the KSU Alumni website that there is a Chicago Alumni Club and they are holding NCAA watch parties at a place called Murphy's Bleachers, located over by Wrigley.  Worth going to?  I've never been to the Windy City so I have no idea. 

Bleachers is not the bar I was too  :drink: to remember.  It's cool though, and any bar in Wrigleyville is worth going to, you'll love it even if you're the only EMAW in there.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 09:57:54 PM »
Chicat told me the best way to create an EMAW bar is to pick the best player on the opposing team (Josh White fm North Texas) and tell everyone watching the game in the bar that this player had committed statuatory rape in high school and got the woman pregnant.  He won't pay child-support and the schools athletic department are hiding the events from becoming public so he can play basketball.  Throw in phrases such as "he wanted her to get an abortion but she wants to keep it" and such, to get any woman around into it also.  People who dont know crap will become disgusted by this story and immediately root against them.  Thus, Kstate will look like hero's defeating evil schools and bad person, pro-abortion deadbeat players .  It may take some acting and I advise you to practice before hand, but this will almost be a sure-fire way to have the bar cheering on our Cats to victory!  Chicat is very  :kstatriot:

Worked with Mayo when we played USC.  Then, any bar is EMAW

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »
Chicat told me the best way to create an EMAW bar is to pick the best player on the opposing team (Josh White fm North Texas) and tell everyone watching the game in the bar that this player had committed statuatory rape in high school and got the woman pregnant.  He won't pay child-support and the schools athletic department are hiding the events from becoming public so he can play basketball.  Throw in phrases such as "he wanted her to get an abortion but she wants to keep it" and such, to get any woman around into it also.  People who dont know crap will become disgusted by this story and immediately root against them.  Thus, Kstate will look like hero's defeating evil schools and bad person, pro-abortion deadbeat players .  It may take some acting and I advise you to practice before hand, but this will almost be a sure-fire way to have the bar cheering on our Cats to victory!  Chicat is very  :kstatriot:

Pexikan hits one into the fountains.  Right on the money.