Author Topic: Responsible gun owner protects personal property  (Read 121673 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Responsible gun owner protects personal property
« Reply #400 on: August 08, 2014, 01:49:46 PM »
I'm not sure what people expect to happen when they carry guns around in public places like that.

How else are you supposed to get the air soft/BB gun to the register to purchase it?

You could put it in a shopping cart, for starters. You sure as hell don't wave it around and wonder why people get scared when it gets pointed at them.

Did you watch the video from the Fresno airport? People like to say guns were pointed at them even though they weren't actually pointed at them.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 08, 2014, 01:51:17 PM »
Exactly, guy was just getting his coffee with his assault rifle at the airport. People freak out about the stupidest crap.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 08, 2014, 01:57:23 PM »
Take a stroll through Heathrow and there are dudes with riot suits and German shepherds and machine guns.  Pretty normal.  Can't do that here though because of how it might make stupid people feel.   

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 08, 2014, 01:58:42 PM »
I'm not sure what people expect to happen when they carry guns around in public places like that.

How else are you supposed to get the air soft/BB gun to the register to purchase it?

You could put it in a shopping cart, for starters. You sure as hell don't wave it around and wonder why people get scared when it gets pointed at them.

Did you watch the video from the Fresno airport? People like to say guns were pointed at them even though they weren't actually pointed at them.

That guy didn't get shot, though.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 08, 2014, 02:00:12 PM »

That guy didn't get shot, though.

Also wasn't black.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: August 08, 2014, 02:09:08 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 08, 2014, 02:22:33 PM »
am i understanding correctly that a certain contingent of people here are blaming real guns possibly being carried by other people elsewhere for the intentional shooting of an unarmed man carrying a toy gun inside a store that sells toy guns?

those guns, not the homicidal cops and Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) dumbfucks who called them?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 08, 2014, 02:30:50 PM »
am i understanding correctly that a certain contingent of people here are blaming real guns possibly being carried by other people elsewhere for the intentional shooting of an unarmed man carrying a toy gun inside a store that sells toy guns?

those guns, not the homicidal cops and Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) dumbfucks who called them?

Airsoft guns are not toys. Those beebees sting.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 08, 2014, 02:34:44 PM »
Responsible cop parents protect their teen daughter from a hooligan  PEW PEW PEW

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/06/married-oklahoma-officers-arrested-in-fatal-shooting-daughter-boyfriend/?intcmp=obnetwork

The Keplers are on paid administrative leave, Roberson said.

no one's above the law, not even the police.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 08, 2014, 02:35:38 PM »

They're also racist

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 08, 2014, 02:37:47 PM »

They're also racist

the thing is that almost no racists kill people, but almost all murderers do.  that's why i focus on the murdering rather than the probable racism.

i think we've had this discussion before.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 08, 2014, 02:39:12 PM »

They're also racist

the thing is that almost no racists kill people, but almost all murderers do.  that's why i focus on the murdering rather than the probable racism.

I would say that all murderers kill people.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 08, 2014, 02:43:01 PM »

They're also racist

Well, almost no Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) people kill people, either.

but yeah, I thought the fact they were murderers was self-evident, and perhaps folks didn't realize they were also racist. But you bring up a great point! :thumbs:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Responsible gun owner protects personal property
« Reply #413 on: August 08, 2014, 02:44:03 PM »

They're also racist

Apparently you can be convicted of murder without actually killing someone, so...

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 08, 2014, 02:45:04 PM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 08, 2014, 02:45:48 PM »

They're also racist

Apparently you can be convicted of murder without actually killing someone, so...

Yeah, but I wouldn't call those people murderers.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 08, 2014, 02:47:22 PM »

They're also racist

But one could, and in fact does.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 08, 2014, 02:48:07 PM »

They're also racist

But one could, and in fact does.

Just based upon the dictionary definition of murder, those people are wrong.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 08, 2014, 03:31:35 PM »
I thought the fact they were murderers was self-evident, and perhaps folks didn't realize they were also racist. But you bring up a great point! :thumbs:

the whole reason i was motivated to post was that it didn't seem to me like people were appropriately noticing that the cops had murdered an unarmed man.  i thought (some) people were more focused on whether he had a gun or a toy gun in public and where he pointed the toy gun and whether other people have had guns in public and what kinds of dumbasses do that, and really what else do those lunatics deserve than to be gunned down by cops who have guns and definitely should have guns so they can shoot all the lunatics walking around with guns and toy guns and maybe sticks.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 08, 2014, 03:41:28 PM »
I thought the fact they were murderers was self-evident, and perhaps folks didn't realize they were also racist. But you bring up a great point! :thumbs:

the whole reason i was motivated to post was that it didn't seem to me like people were appropriately noticing that the cops had murdered an unarmed man.  i thought (some) people were more focused on whether he had a gun or a toy gun in public and where he pointed the toy gun and whether other people have had guns in public and what kinds of dumbasses do that, and really what else do those lunatics deserve than to be gunned down by cops who have guns and definitely should have guns so they can shoot all the lunatics walking around with guns and toy guns and maybe sticks.

If the gun looks real, you should be able to realize that casually toting it around Walmart just isn't very smart. It's too bad the guy was shot, but if the police tell you to drop your weapon, holding onto it and yelling that it's not real is going to get you shot.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: August 08, 2014, 03:45:03 PM »
If the gun looks real, you should be able to realize that casually toting it around Walmart just isn't very smart. It's too bad the guy was shot, but if the police tell you to drop your weapon, holding onto it and yelling that it's not real is going to get you shot.

there's a big difference between what is smart for an individual to do and what is smart for a society to accept.  like walking up and punching chapo guzman in the face prolly isn't very smart.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 08, 2014, 03:46:53 PM »

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 08, 2014, 03:47:59 PM »

there's a big difference between what is smart for an individual to do and what is smart for a society to accept.  like walking up and punching chapo guzman in the face prolly isn't very smart.
Who is Chapo Guzman?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 08, 2014, 03:52:37 PM »

It's odd to me that this happened in a Walmart and there doesn't seem to be any camera footage of the guy out there. I'd like to see how he was holding the gun and if he was pointing it at the officers before passing judgment.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 08, 2014, 04:17:36 PM »

Who is Chapo Guzman?

some dude who I am going to go find and punch in the face